Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For many people its where you hangout in the weekend in summer, grilling and drinking beer. Lots of our friends currently have them because we all live in innercity apartments with a balcony at most. They are very cheap so attractive compared to a summer house or weekend house.

Most of the time you don't do any gardening.
Oh, where I live we only ever have them to grow stuff veg etc

having an allotment if you live in an inner city apartment is not that unusual in germany. It is basically your garden
Having an allotment and keeping it, yes.
But having several allotments and changing allotments regularly and having different cars parked outside them with foreign number plates points to fishy business. (source placed earlier in the topic)

I don't see any parallel with Peter Madsen, sorry. That's an unremarkable guy without a criminal record who committed one crime and was sentenced to life.
MN was an unremarkable guy too and without any criminal record...... till he was caught because they discovered some photos that he had taken. Nobody knew what kind of a monster he actually was.
That also goes for Peter M.

Having an allotment and keeping it, yes.
But having several allotments and changing allotments regularly and having different cars parked outside them with foreign number plates points to fishy business. (source placed earlier in the topic)

I think the evidence clearly supports the classic profile of a drifter with anti-social traits.

No real job. No steady relationship. Moving every couple of years. Substance abuse. String of petty crimes etc

But I also feel we need to avoid assumptions.

e.g he got one allotment because he returned to germany and had no flat or job, so it represented a cheap option. He had only one other allotment at a time he had a city flat. So I think regularly changing allotments is a bit of an exaggeration.

And if you have been to these places, the idea of using them as a sex dungeon is not serious. They are typically quite small and dense, and feature small wooden huts.

Quote RSBM.

(MP was found near Hanover.) How close was Rosa found to Hanover?

The "Rosa" was found dismembered in Hamburg. Not really near from Hannover. In the M.P.-case some DNA was found on the blue plastic bags. Due to the fact, CB's DNA is already known, i think he can be ruled out of it. But who knows.

I think the evidence clearly supports the classic profile of a drifter with anti-social traits.

No real job. No steady relationship. Moving every couple of years. Substance abuse. String of petty crimes etc

e.g he got one allotment because he returned to germany and had no flat or job, so it represented a cheap option. He had only one other allotment at a time he had a city flat. So I think regularly changing allotments is a bit of an exaggeration.

And if you have been to these places, the idea of using them as a sex dungeon is not serious. They are typically quite small and dense, and feature small wooden huts.

These typical small wooden huts have been used for years to abuse children and produce child *advertiser censored* in Lügde and Münster. Both are actual bigger german cases. Including the case in Bergisch Gladbach you can say, there is a big strike against these horrible things and you would be very surprised, how often allotments play a role in these cases!

Last edited:
The "Rosa" was found dismembered in Hamburg. Not really near from Hannover. In the M.P.-case some DNA was found on the blue plastic bags. Due to the fact, CB's DNA is already known, i think he can be ruled out of it. But who knows.

It was either cat or dog DNA that was found on the blue bags, so it wouldn't have been compared against CB's DNA, but it should compared be with CB's dogs.

It was either cat or dog DNA that was found on the blue bags, so it wouldn't have been compared against CB's DNA, but it should compared with CB's dogs.

TY, didn't knew that for sure! Unfortuneatly he seemed to have owned a lot of dogs over the years. Should be almost impossible, to check it. Hopefully L.E. checked every single trace of DNA in some of the cars and the computers at the laboratories are running hot by now.

TY, didn't knew that for sure! Unfortuneatly he seemed to have owned a lot of dogs over the years. Should be almost impossible, to check it. Hopefully L.E. checked every single trace of DNA in some of the cars and the computers at the laboratories are running hot by now.
On the contrary, CB is only known to have owned 2 dogs, Charlie and Frau Mueller, their DNA would likely be obtainable almost at every location or vehicle where he had been with the dogs, even at the burial site in Neuwegersleben, if it was indeed CB's dog that was buried there.

Not forgetting the dogs hairs found in 5a of course.

On the contrary, CB is only known to have owned 2 dogs, Charlie and Frau Mueller, their DNA would likely be obtainable almost at every location or vehicle where he had been with the dogs, even at the burial site in Neuwegersleben, if it was indeed CB's dog that was buried there.

Not forgetting the dogs hairs found in 5a of course.

Charly and Frau Müller have been alive in 2010, because he freuquented the Havanna Club Linden by 2011 and further with both dogs. So at least traces of them must have been found in the T3 Westfalia.

As far as I know, CB hat a dog in the time Madeleine disappeared.
But you need his dog's DNA. I think it was the same dog buried in Germany.

CB has occupied more than two allotments. There are three allotments that we know of.
Yes, a drifter with anti social straights. But at the same time someone who apparently has various contacts abroad who come visit at his allotment(s) and park their various vehicles with various international number plates outside.
I have no idea for what purpose they visited. Perhaps to buy or sell drugs or to buy child *advertiser censored*. Who knows.

CB is not very 'innocent'.

Last edited:
Suspeito do caso Maddie investigado por abuso sexual de outra criança no Algarve

This interview with HCW is in English and regarding the latest sexual abuse claim against CB, even in a crime where CB exposed himself HCW consistently says he cannot speak on details, so for the MM case which is more severe they will have to be even more tightlipped.

Just a question. HCW is cryptic as always.

It's no big deal victim and parents considered CB after June 2020 given his massive coverage and information he lived in Algarve in 2007.

Problem is that HCW says they're investigating that since April 2019. So I'm missing something again.

Just a question. HCW is cryptic as always.

It's no big deal victim and parents considered CB after June 2020 given his massive coverage and information he lived in Algarve in 2007.

Problem is that HCW says they're investigating that since April 2019. So I'm missing something again.

I was confused by the 2019 comment as well, I think there was some misunderstanding/translation problems perhaps between Sandra and HCW. I thought the victim came forward after seeing his pictures in the media after being named a suspect in the MM case which was 2020. I don't know why they would be investigating a 2007 case for public exposure in 2o19 unless they were looking at all unsolved crimes in the area which CB could be linked to?

It keeps being complete nonsense they discarded investigating blue bags origin just because they where wholesale from Italy.

That's a big clue and they must have been bought somewhere in Hannover. So they should have searched every possible place where they might have been bought. I'm not an expert, but I'm sure plastic bags can be analyzed to the point of determining manufacture lot and compare them with manufacture lots available at local stores.

Those snow cars used by criminal must be very common in Hannover, too. But why didn't they consider someone might have bought one or two in the preceding days nearby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe