Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DLK, all I can tell is that I'm talking about factual things and you're talking about remote hypothesis. No one told where they they dined, so it could be in a restaurant, so there could be a card payment, so... Not worth continuing to me.
You are not talking about factual things at all Mendel. I'm not saying there was a restaraunt, I'm just giving examples of how there might be proof because you are confidently declaring there is none with absolutely nothing to back that assertion up.

You have been quick to pounce on other members of late to provide links to what they assert yet you are continually declaring personal opinions as fact. Tell me why it's a fact that she can't prove the date?

You made a comment the other day that BP was CB's "best friend", tell me how this is a fact too? His son stated they were not that friendly at all and only really knew him as he left his van at their yard. Nobody in the press AFAIK has made out they were best friends. So how do you know they were? You don't, it's just an opinion you have formed based on limited media stories of their interactions. Same thing with the whole 'Mentor' nonsense "we know" about apparently.

Great point, Red.

Unfortunately I guess it will be hard to check medical records from his area in the Algarve after 13 years.

But maybe some witness from the time may remind that.
Please can someone tell me what is the source for a scar on arm during the Malaga-Vera trip. Is it in a photo?

IMHO, once he said "In my opinion", I think there's no concrete evidence it happened in Portugal, otherwise that wouldn't be his opinion, but a fact accepted by LE. He couldn't claim that was his opinion then.

Or there’s pictorial/video evidence of the abuse that can be located to Portugal, but none of murder. He just concludes that he wasn’t likely to keep her alive after said abuse.

You are not talking about factual things at all Mendel. I'm not saying there was a restaraunt, I'm just giving examples of how there might be proof because you are confidently declaring there is none with absolutely nothing to back that assertion up.

You have been quick to pounce on other members of late to provide links to what they assert yet you are continually declaring personal opinions as fact. Tell me why it's a fact that she can't prove the date?

You made a comment the other day that BP was CB's "best friend", tell me how this is a fact too? His son stated they were not that friendly at all and only really knew him as he left his van at their yard. Nobody in the press AFAIK has made out they were best friends. So how do you know they were? You don't, it's just an optinion you have formed based on limited media stories of their interactions. Same thing with the whole 'Mentor' nonsense "we know" about apparently.

DLK I don't present my opinions as facts and I stamp them clearly as opinions if that's not clear from context. If I failed some time, and I accept that, my apologies.

I explained it was the couple from Foral who told BP was CB's best friends...

Today's "Sexta às 9" was just bombastic.

In 2007 NF had connection to rich Russians to whom she sold his husband's yachts, her best customers.

Herr Wolters concedes he has no substance to charge CB at this time, but makes sure he acted alone.

MS makes sure HB couldn't know about MM and not him.

CB sold HB 5Kg of marijuana in Ogiva festival that he carried to Germany.

CB bought the old house in Germany for 36.000€ just after the 100.000€ robbery and paid in cash.

NF lived with CB in Hannover's Kindergarten in 2007 according to one of his neighbors (There are 5 from which SF could interview one).

NF lived with CB in Hannover's Kindergarten in 2007 according to one of his neighbors (There are 5 from which SF could interview one.

This is perhaps how LE discovered the garden - Perhaps NF told LE about it during an interview and explained to them why she was there in 2007.
JMO.

I think CB had a receded bottom jaw - or an overbite.
Do we know what kind of dental treatment he had if any?
I suspect a brace for re-correction of any overbite or could he have had actual jaw surgery?
Comparing pics from Malaga and later photo's his jaw does look less receded, we presumed at one stage it could have been age and we thought he looked different in pictures, but perhaps it was surgery?

I can't imagine a guy like CB having such complex and expensive surgery or treatments, Ted. But perhaps you're right. It might be insane flying from Lisbon to Würzburg to treat a caries.

Tried to find a similar german article, but i did't.

If he said to british tabloids maybe the german word "eventuell", the correct translation would be "perhaps" and not "eventually"....

Herr Wolters is very cautious with his words. But for an accurate analysis it's better he speaks in German and have his words translated by an expert, not machine translated. "Eventuell" and "Eventually" have nothing to do with one other.

Herr Wolters is very cautious with his words. But for an accurate analysis it's better he speaks in German and have his words translated by an expert, not machine translated. "Eventuell" and "Eventually" have nothing to do with one other.
Even a machine would translate eventuell as perhaps...

NF lived with CB in Hannover's Kindergarten in 2007 according to one of his neighbors (There are 5 from which SF could interview one.

This is perhaps how LE discovered the garden - Perhaps NF told LE about it during an interview and explained to them why she was there in 2007.
JMO.

I suspect a brace for re-correction of any overbite or could he have had actual jaw surgery?
Comparing pics from Malaga and later photo's his jaw does look less receded, we presumed at one stage it could have been age and we thought he looked different in pictures, but perhaps it was surgery?

It seems plausible imo that NF guided them to the kleingarten.

Is there any picture of CB with braces? I think i might have seen one in the press, or am I mistaken?!

Maybe he himself used the word eventually in English thinking that it must mean the same thing...

JMO, but I don’t think he would use the word “perhaps” if he’s trying to convince the world of CB’s guilt. I think too much is being read into it here, but if HCW is of the opinion that she was kidnapped and transported somewhere away from OC to be abused (or has exif data proving she wasn’t abused at OC), then the word “eventually” fits.

IMO just the phone call and the testimony of his former pal/girlfriend.

"The Sun reports the night before the three-year-old went missing, the suspect told the woman: “I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow."

Madeleine McCann was 'killed soon after she was abducted', says German prosecutor

The link i posted earlier, HCW has been translated "possibly abused her"!

So they shouldn't have footage of abuse but something else, that makes them sure she died.

His personal opinion that she died in Portugal could be made due to the circumstances, that they maybe weren't able to discover any link to MM at the investigations of his properties in germany. No DNA, no clothes etc..

So what evidence makes them so sure she is dead and he killed her if they haven't evidence of abuse like footage e.g. and no forensics.

The clue should be found in the remarkable statement, that they haven't got a body or parts of it. They must have found horrible things at the Neuwegersleben area, that may have given a unique look into his mind IMO. Not to forget, he used to fantasize around horrible things on the web.

Yes, that really seems to be a problem.

According to other older reports, HCW used the phrase "eventually abused her" and than killed her. So it seems doubtful, if there really exists video evidence of abuse. HCW never spoke about possible abuse later IMO.

Other reports described CB as getting very upset and agressive, when he has been discovered by others of doing something "forbidden" (pics of children, secret other girlfriends, e.g.).

So there may be the possibility also, that MM woke up at the burglary, cried and the suspect killed her already in the apartment (maybe accidental) and took away her body, to get "rid" of the evidence, that she died. Has something else missing from apartment 5A been reported? Has there been any theft? Does somebody know that for sure, maybe from the PJ Files?

If THAT could be part of any confession to other people, pinning him as a professional burglar to OC at the time she vanished, should be THE missing cruicial evidence, due to the lack of forensics, right!
If we assume there is a video, and that is what HCW is basing his assertions on, he could not really come out and say "we know she was abused" prior to being killed. With no forensic evidence, the only way they could really know such a thing is if they have seen it, and that would give the game away that there was a video. IMO it still makes sense to say it the way he has, even if they do have a video if their policy is to refuse to confirm or deny its existence. Similarly with his comments about his 'opinion' that MM was killed in Portugal and she was not held for long. Again, if there was a video, a date-time stamp could show when it happened and travel time means it must have happened in Portugal. Stating it with absolute conviction rather than opinion could also point to video evidence.

Every statement HCW makes is carefully considered IMO. And bearing in mind if there was a video how sensitive that evidence would be once revealed, for the McCanns particularly but also the media circus that would follow. Imagine all that happened and they still didn't have what they needed to get a conviction. That's the last thing BKA want.

I'm just saying if they do have a video, but not enough evidence to yet convict CB, it makes more sense than not that they would be keeping that information under wraps and only alluding to evidence they have garnered from it in a vague aspect. JMO.

Last edited:
I can't imagine a guy like CB having such complex and expensive surgery or treatments, Ted. But perhaps you're right. It might be insane flying from Lisbon to Würzburg to treat a caries.

It mentioned his upper and lower jaw misalignment in the Sexta piece, that's why I thought he could have had surgery - maybe he didn't but it's now obvious in the Malaga pic (the overbite)

So they shouldn't have footage of abuse but something else, that makes them sure she died.

His personal opinion that she died in Portugal could be made due to the circumstances, that they maybe weren't able to discover any link to MM at the investigations of his properties in germany. No DNA, no clothes etc..

So what evidence makes them so sure she is dead and he killed her if they haven't evidence of abuse like footage e.g. and no forensics.

The clue should be found in the remarkable statement, that they haven't got a body or parts of it. They must have found horrible things at the Neuwegersleben area, that may gave given a unique look into his mind IMO. Not to forget, he used to fantasize around horrible things on the web.
Is it possible they have footage of her dead? I cannot even write this, this is so horrible. I know it was discussed before here, so could this be an indication as to the material evidence they claim they have?

Is it possible they have footage of her dead? I cannot even write this, this is so horrible. I know it was discussed before here, so could this be an indication as to the material evidence they claim they have?

Very possible. Snuff, unfortunately, is a thing. And a thing that can be exchanged for ridiculous amounts of cash on the Dark Web.

JMO.

In the Sextas RTP programme it said CB had jaw reconstruction surgery sometime after May 3rd 2007 and NF took him to the surgery, it was to fix his teeth/jaw.

The clue should be found in the remarkable statement, that they haven't got a body or parts of it. They must have found horrible things at the Neuwegersleben area, that may have given a unique look into his mind IMO. Not to forget, he used to fantasize around horrible things on the web.
I think in the video/photographic evidence, if that’s what they have, is of MM dead unfortunately. Not of any abuse just MM perceived dead which they can predict she was most likely abused. The only thing they seem certain of if her death.

In the Sextas RTP programme it said CB had jaw reconstruction surgery sometime after May 3rd 2007 and NF took him to the surgery, it was to fix his teeth/jaw.
When was the fight with the next-door neighbour? Oliver, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahartley1978