Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is new info from a Mirror's random short video: CB's second lair used in 2015. I've never seen it.

upload_2020-10-5_18-21-14.png

I hope in future we'll know if there's any connection.

CB is said to carry amounts of fridges and tires to Neuwegersleben and burning stuff the whole day there.

That is said to have been the reason of getting him into focus. An environmental misbehavior, that went to the investigation and the vile footage, that has been found.

Years before, he is said to have had a fight about fridges in Braunschweig.

In germany, you can get rid of old fridges at special places for free. At these places, you can get rid of old tires for maybe 2-3 EUR extra per tire. No need to let someone like CB pick them up for less.

What did he at Neuwegersleben???

As i wrote before, you can make A LOT of heat, by burning tires and fridge-insulation-material. A lot of heat can destroy evidence for all time....

Last edited:
Can fridges have something to do with drugs? Burning tires it's strange.

Once he couldn't take a fridge and air conditioning to Neuwegersleben we returned with a few fellas, on of whom carried a knife, to try to make owner think twice. That seems to point to something to be done in gang.

Can fridges have something to do with drugs? Burning tires it's strange.

Once he couldn't take a fridge and air conditioning to Neuwegersleben we returned with a few fellas, on of whom carried a knife, to try to make owner think twice. That seems to point to something to be done in gang.

In a fridge you can keep things from decaying too fast and maybe need it, to run a kiosk, to sell ice cream to pupils from around the corner.

Yes, deep freezers keep drugs like amphetamines or cocaine fresh and maybe rise their weight?!

But you do not need amounts electronic devices at an area, without electricity. That's odd.

Fridges killed the whole Greenfell Tower, by their insulation AFAIK.

I find it hard to believe that anybody, even back in 2007, who was supposedly involved in drug trafficking and who supposedly had talked of hiding kids in his vehicle - would make or receive a call on a device that was registered to himself and stay on the line for the best part of half an hour, right at the crime scene ?? Criminals are very much informed of all the new state-of-the-art technology and services that are available to LE in order to make convictions ie, phone masts/ pings, tracking devices etc, way before the general public know of it! Even a 10second call is enough to become suspect, half an hour seems ridiculously careless! IMO. X
It's very certainly a prepaid phone number.
NF also made use of prepaid phone numbers.
That's why it's so crucial to establish CB having used the phone in that instance.

RSBM

There is a significant difference. Namely the accused was arrested and interrogated, meaning he was confronted with some or all of the evidence that police held against him.

Again in this case it is not similar. In the Libby case, the suspect was arrested and confronted with key evidence against him. Ultimately CPS felt it did not have enough to charge.

In the case of CB, Herr Wolters has not merely said CB is a suspect, but rather that CB is guilty, all without confronting the accused with any evidence.

Finally in the Libby case, the general public was in fact aware of key evidence that raised suspicion against the accused.

All I am saying is in the case of CB, we actually are not aware of any evidence that links him to the crime. Just some tabloid accusations about burglaries.
I thought CB was questioned in 2013 or have I imagined that?

If that is correct can I pick your lawyer brain? PR was arrested in connection with Libby and questioned for the maximum time after which he was charged with unrelated crimes. After that I believed he couldn't be questioned about Libby again until evidence was gained that allowed him to be charged. So could that be the case with CB in 2013, questioned for maximum allowed time. Would that now prevent him being questioned until he's charged? In a similar situation to Libby - waiting for more?

The general public were not aware of evidence against PR in Libby's case. They are still not aware. CCTV footage and a call for witnesses from another piece of CCTV footage are all that is in the public domain at the moment. In that respect the cases are similar.

If that is correct can I pick your lawyer brain? PR was arrested in connection with Libby and questioned for the maximum time after which he was charged with unrelated crimes. After that I believed he couldn't be questioned about Libby again until evidence was gained that allowed him to be charged. So could that be the case with CB in 2013, questioned for maximum allowed time. Would that now prevent him being questioned until he's charged? In a similar situation to Libby - waiting for more?

The general public were not aware of evidence against PR in Libby's case. They are still not aware. CCTV footage and a call for witnesses from another piece of CCTV footage are all that is in the public domain at the moment. In that respect the cases are similar.
The CCTV footage of the car: was that given to the media by LE? Notwithstanding, here we were given two phone numbers. The German prosecutor is asking for witnesses, they are not asking us (the public) to decide whether CB is guilty or not. Why should they? And again, in Libby's case there was a need to keep PR behind bars to protect the public; here their main suspect is already in jail and not a threat for the foreseeable.

CB is said to carry amounts of fridges and tires to Neuwegersleben and burning stuff the whole day there.

That is said to have been the reason of getting him into focus. An environmental misbehavior, that went to the investigation and the vile footage, that has been found.

Years before, he is said to have had a fight about fridges in Braunschweig.

In germany, you can get rid of old fridges at special places for free. At these places, you can get rid of old tires for maybe 2-3 EUR extra per tire. No need to let someone like CB pick them up for less.

What did he at Neuwegersleben???

As i wrote before, you can make A LOT of heat, by burning tires and fridge-insulation-material. A lot of heat can destroy evidence for all time....
Also burning tires has a very strong smell

Super dad, I thought I read somewhere that Germany can only prosecute their own citizen for a crime in another country, according to the other country’s statute of limitation for that crime? So, if MBM were killed in Portugal, then Portugal’s crime times apply?

Although I am already thinking I may be wrong on this, or the timeframes May be the same.

Super dad, I thought I read somewhere that Germany can only prosecute their own citizen for a crime in another country, according to the other country’s statute of limitation for that crime? So, if MBM were killed in Portugal, then Portugal’s crime times apply?

Although I am already thinking I may be wrong on this, or the timeframes May be the same.

Because of the fact, the german suspect would be charged under german laws, there won't be a limitation for the murder.

ZEIT ONLINE | Lesen Sie zeit.de mit Werbung oder im PUR-Abo. Sie haben die Wahl.

Well the key thing is that PR was arrested on suspicion of a crime, and can thus be interrogated on that subject, though he does not have to say anything. Once the police could not charge him, then they must release him and cannot require him to undergo interrogation on that matter. He could of course agree to an interview. As far as I am aware, CB was not arrested on suspicion in 2013. Presumably he agreed to an interview. So it would not prevent any interview now. As I see it, German Law Enforcement could now arrest CB on suspicion of the MM crime, and subject him to interrogation, though of course he would not have to say anything. But of course, if you lack enough evidence to charge, you cannot keep doing that - you get one shot basically.

The key point is that the CCTV footage clearly linked the accused to the victim, and was made public.

In this case, whatever links CB to the crime, is essentially still secret, outside of the confessions - though the reporting on these appears inaccurate.

Still thinking about the freezer-thing, that follows that case since at least thirteen years....

It started with the JC-case. JMO.

Probably just wanted to strip the place and sell of the fittings he didn't own

I find it hard to believe that anybody, even back in 2007, who was supposedly involved in drug trafficking and who supposedly had talked of hiding kids in his vehicle - would make or receive a call on a device that was registered to himself and stay on the line for the best part of half an hour, right at the crime scene ?? Criminals are very much informed of all the new state-of-the-art technology and services that are available to LE in order to make convictions ie, phone masts/ pings, tracking devices etc, way before the general public know of it! Even a 10second call is enough to become suspect, half an hour seems ridiculously careless! IMO. X

Or quite possibly, the call had nothing to do with any crime, and was received on a prepay burner.

Often in these cases, calls get made because they are felt by the accused to be innocent and thus of no importance - but then at trial, the significance turns out to be the overall context rather than the content.

It is why circumstantial evidence is so powerful.

Well the key thing is that PR was arrested on suspicion of a crime, and can thus be interrogated on that subject, though he does not have to say anything. Once the police could not charge him, then they must release him and cannot require him to undergo interrogation on that matter. He could of course agree to an interview. As far as I am aware, CB was not arrested on suspicion in 2013. Presumably he agreed to an interview. So it would not prevent any interview now. As I see it, German Law Enforcement could now arrest CB on suspicion of the MM crime, and subject him to interrogation, though of course he would not have to say anything. But of course, if you lack enough evidence to charge, you cannot keep doing that - you get one shot basically.

The key point is that the CCTV footage clearly linked the accused to the victim, and was made public.

In this case, whatever links CB to the crime, is essentially still secret, outside of the confessions - though the reporting on these appears inaccurate.
Thanks for that. It's cleared up a lot. Do you think a voluntary interview or an arrest on suspicion? If the former could lies CB may have told then be used against him now?

I will disagree on the CCTV footage for Libby. Whilst the obvious suspicion (aided by the credibility of the sources on which it was shown - initially BBC and ITV) is that the CCTV footage of the car linked victim and accused that was never stated by police. It was just a call for witnesses.

So no clear evidence linking them is in the public domain until the trial.

Surely by now after 19 threads we have given up in the possibility that CB will ever be charged with Madddies death or dusappearance.

The germans have been overstating their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho