Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to refer you to her Twitter a/c for her comment that she had a source close to PJ - she blocked me for asking questions about this.

I posted this pic earlier showing he was messaging her. I really don’t know much about her.

That's a serious accusation and is supported by an unreliable opinion.

SF is an experienced reporter and must be too used to litigation because of her reportings to commit such an elementary fault. If she claims PJ as a source that's official information approved by a senior officer within PJ. Otherwise RTP would be sued the next day.

Re German evidence CB was there, maybe he was in one of the many holiday photos that SY asked holidaymakers to send in back in 2007. I remember this appeal was going on for days, SY was asking anyone who was on holiday in PDL to send them their holiday photos.

That's a serious accusation and is supported by an unreliable opinion.

SF is an experienced reporter and must be too used to litigation because of her reportings to commit such an elementary fault. If she claims PJ as a source that's official information approved by a senior officer within PJ. Otherwise RTP would be sued the next day.
Sorry, what’s a serious accusation?

Sorry, what’s a serious accusation?

Read again from my post you quote, Pixie:

Serious means something important enough for someone powerful enough to jump from his chair.

Re twitter accounts info I wouldn't pay much attention to it. That happened a lot back in old days. These are the people seeking attention and creating myths that are not true and are later hard to correct. Like that blog of Joana Morales, how many lies were there.
I would rather listen to official reports.

Read again from my post you quote, Pixie:

Serious means something important enough for someone powerful enough to jump from his chair.
I think there is a misunderstanding here- PixieChild refers to this woman's account and you thought she refers to SF

I agree with your Statement. She relied on information given to her by Amaral’s team to direct her questions to the McCanns. When she read the report, she realised that the PJ were unable to substantiate the claims made and was critical of Amaral’s thesis.

Attachments

• 95AEE94F-713C-4D75-B102-B9AAC5943922.png
    95AEE94F-713C-4D75-B102-B9AAC5943922.png
    364.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 143C702F-FBE7-42E2-94A0-0CBAF9DF4620.png
    143C702F-FBE7-42E2-94A0-0CBAF9DF4620.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 699D212D-1427-4C1B-9E05-F2310B17EA0F.png
    699D212D-1427-4C1B-9E05-F2310B17EA0F.png
    349 KB · Views: 56
  • 1CD28684-5833-4CBA-99AC-A0842E72F415.png
    1CD28684-5833-4CBA-99AC-A0842E72F415.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 40
That's a little confusing. BKS, SY and PJ have the call log from PDL for days May 2-4, 2007.

That's the source of his call at PDL on May 3, 2007 at 7.31pm.

Proof that the number was his comes from testimony by a former OC employee who had it entered on an old diary.

Unfortunately, logs from 13 years ago are likely unavailable due to data protection.

Who held that number that day is as yet unsettled as far as I know.

At the time anyone could buy an unregistered SIM for less than 5€ and use it on any mobile.

That SIM is quite unlikely to be in CB's hands after leaving Portugal for years.

Also - while there was a dump of those towers, warrants would have been required to request all records for a specific number,

Germany not having CB’s phone records may well be valid.

As I understand it, PJ requested a dump of the towers in PdL on a narrow date range as could be justified by their investigation

Typically a warrant would be required to request all the activity for a particular number.

So that is likely why no one has CB's call logs from back in those times. There wasn't probable cause to request because he was not a suspect.

As I understand it, PJ requested a dump of the towers in PdL on a narrow date range as could be justified by their investigation

Typically a warrant would be required to request all the activity for a particular number.

So that is likely why no one has CB's call logs from back in those times. There wasn't probable cause to request because he was not a suspect.

A warrant would be granted almost for sure. Problem is that a single call didn't look suspicious at the time. They got warrants for a few suspect numbers that had lots of calls.

The twitter account is very anti-McCann and spreads a lot of propaganda. I don’t think it should be classed as a reliable source IMO. It just wants to fit the McCann’s are guilty narrative with nothing to back it up.

Thank you so much for your post.

I keep up with Maddie's case regularly, but rarely post. I do read all posts though.

I'm so tired of seeing articles or even other SM sites where posters are still trying to blame Maddie's parents.

I had hoped when the truth came forth it would finally subside, but like in so many other cases involving an abducted child even after a suspect has been named the false allegations against the parents continues based on absolutely no evidence to support any of it. Sigh.

Imo, It is so disrepectful to Maddie's memory, but most importantly it takes the focus off of where it truly belongs.... which is this monster who preyed upon little Maddie taking her beautiful life, and taking her away from all who dearly loves her.

Imo, there is no other worse criminal than pedophiles who preys on the most innocent, and vulnerable like beautiful Maddie.

Jmho

A warrant would be granted almost for sure. Problem is that a single call didn't look suspicious at the time. They got warrants for a few suspect numbers that had lots of calls.

Agree - you can't just ask for the records of all the numbers in the list

Thank you so much for your post.

I keep up with Maddie's case regularly, but rarely post. I do read all posts though.

I'm so tired of seeing articles or even other SM sites where posters are still trying to blame Maddie's parents.

I had hoped when the truth came forth it would finally subside, but like in so many other cases involving an abducted child even after a suspect has been named the false allegations against the parents continues based on absolutely no evidence to support any of it. Sigh.

Imo, It is so disrepectful to Maddie's memory, but most importantly it takes the focus off of where it truly belongs.... which is this monster who preyed upon little Maddie taking her beautiful life, and taking her away from all who dearly loves her.

Imo, there is no other worse criminal than pedophiles who preys on the most innocent, and vulnerable like beautiful Maddie.

Jmho

Hi Ocean!

I agree with your Statement. She relied on information given to her by Amaral’s team to direct her questions to the McCanns. When she read the report, she realised that the PJ were unable to substantiate the claims made and was critical of Amaral’s thesis.

So why would anyone take her seriously now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo