Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the illumination come from a camera flash? Or from a vehicle's headlight?
It looks to me like an actual printed photo (remember them?! :rolleyes:) where the bottom edge is slightly curled like old photos do

Yes of course! But IMO his hand and body language that is expressing something, could be the key to something. Just to send a picture to avoid a text like "success!" would show a "thumb up" maybe?!

No, he seems to be celebrating something with a connection to the number three.

JC, MM +???....

To me, he seems to be a trophy hunter. Before "destroying" them, he buries them to have possible access later IMO.
IMO a friendly wave based on the Schwurhand AKA Rütlischwur?

Can't you subscribe a 1 month free trial for Der Spiegel, Super? Maybe they have more pics (or offer a better resolution one :cool:).

Does the illumination come from a camera flash? Or from a vehicle's headlight?
It looks to me like an actual printed photo (remember them?! :rolleyes:) where the bottom edge is slightly curled like old photos do
Yes of course! But IMO his hand and body language that is expressing something, could be the key to something. Just to send a picture to avoid a text like "success!" would show a "thumb up" maybe?!

No, he seems to be celebrating something with a connection to the number three.

JC, MM +???....

To me, he seems to be a trophy hunter. Before "destroying" them, he buries them to have possible access later IMO.
From his clothing style I think this could be an old photo and therefore another reason to think it might be an actual photo rather than digital. Back in 2007, digital cameras that people printed photos from were still popular

IMO a friendly wave based on the Schwurhand AKA Rütlischwur?

Interesting!!!

Although i do not see a connection to swiss folklore, i wouldn't reject a connection to a conspiratorial community.

Thanks for the hint!

That's almost Saturday Night Fever style.

If you were a perp, would you frequent the holiday maker area at a evening looking like a bum, if you maybe have sinister plans or would you assimilate the circumstances of the scene?

He could be a "chamaeleon" right? Nice suits although living in a van without a daily shower.

By the way, i'm working in a ministry with regularly visits at the parliament. I'm running around like a penguin five days a week. Believe me, at the weekends i mostly run around lika a bum. That works otherwise either IMO.

Last edited:
IMO that pic has interesting content.

Angle: Camera on floor, so he seemed to make a selfie and has been alone.

Looking triumphantly, striking a "three" in the air. Third catch?

Trousers: The lower lighting indicates, they do not have to be black or seem to look brighter when enlightened.

Do we look at Tannerman on that pic maybe?

It also seems like a before/after shot, due to the post in the back and it should be from the footage that was discovered?
View attachment 268627

Could somebody please repost the daylight pic again?

Location wise, could this be taken close to the place where they were trying to locate another drifter wrt CB? Was that a reservoir/dried lake? I don't remember now the details...

Eta: found it! Barragem da Bravura

Last edited:
If you were a perp, would you frequent the holiday maker area at a evening looking like a bum, if you maybe have sinister plans or would you assimilate the circumstances of the scene?

He could be a "chamaeleon" right? Nice suits although living in a van without a daily shower.

By the way, i'm working in a ministry with regularly visits at the parliament. I'm running around like a penguin five days a week. Believe me, at the weekends i mostly run around lika a bum. That works otherwise either IMO.

He looks like he's just finished his shift at the restaurant in Silves.
The waiters there dress in white shirts, black trousers.
The pic could have been taken in the car park there or near to Silves - can't access it on google earth though.
When did he work there?
The colour and growth of the reeds in the daytime pic suggest early spring or late summer imo. ie That's either last years growth which has died off and the new shoots would start to come through at ground level or late summer, early winter where the foliage is turning and dying off.
The grass is very green too.

Can't you subscribe a 1 month free trial for Der Spiegel, Super? Maybe they have more pics (or offer a better resolution one :cool:).

In another german forum (allmystery) i read, that the Spiegel-report hasn't been equipped with new info.

But if it gets exciting, maybe by january 2021, i can do that!:D

The fence does look like it could be part of a car park or a road. It doesn't appear to be private. Also this doesn't necessarily need to be sand, it could be just soil. From a quick search on camping sites in Portugal, i think the soil to be considered "gravel hardstanding" like the one in the link below
Details and reviews for Camper Spot TERRA de Iguanas
Reeds also do not necessarily grow next to the beach, but wherever there is a body of water, could be a river, a lake etc.

How about this:

Discover Parking Aljezur, a step by CaraMaps

Last edited:
In this programme it is noticable that CB often makes hands gestures similar to one on the photo you are investigating.
Also, there is another photo of him that I never seen before - sitting at a table with friends and drinking
Also, I did not know that a photo of a suspect in MM case showed at German Crimewatch caused someone to make a connection with CB.
Do you know who was the witness that made this photofit?

upload_2020-10-22_1-33-12.png

upload_2020-10-22_1-33-55.png

upload_2020-10-22_1-34-27.png

EDIT: I found it
P.J. POLICE FILES: DEREK FLACK PHOTO FIT ID

Last edited:
In this programme it is noticable that CB often makes hands gestures similar to one on the photo you are investigating.
Also, there is another photo of him that I never seen before - sitting at a table with friends and drinking
Also, I did not know that a photo of a suspect in MM case showed at German Crimewatch caused someone to make a connection with CB.
Do you know who was the witness that made this photofit?

View attachment 268659

View attachment 268660

View attachment 268661

EDIT: I found it
P.J. POLICE FILES: DEREK FLACK PHOTO FIT ID

The "V" with two (!) fingers seems to be his usual singn yes!

I assume, our dear Mendel is hurting his fingers by scrolling algarve coastlines for possible locations?;)

I've tried PDL and Burgau either, by checking some vegetation similar to the daylight pic. Also checked directions according Tannerman and Smithman sightings.

But unfortunately, neither Google or Bing supports resolution, that make that kinds of fences visible.

To many sandy and vehicle accessable roads near the ocean (reed in the front so maybe not the way to occupied places in tbe past) at algarve and near OC.

But always the strange assumption, that footage isn't really just related to cheerful moments, but maybe horrendous crimes....

We need HCW's files, for christ's sake!:rolleyes:

I think Albufeira da Barragem de Odiaxere is IMO a good candidate for this location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo