Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess there is a slight possibility, even though there is over decade between the 2 crimes.

This has been mentioned previously, the green eyed man, we still don't know who it is though

I think the only male that we know CB definitely had contact with in BSJ around that time was MT, who doesn't really fit the description. If it isn't MT himself, I would wager that he knows who does.

I guess there is a slight possibility, even though there is over decade between the 2 crimes.

I think the only male that we know CB definitely had contact with in BSJ around that time was MT, who doesn't really fit the description. If it isn't MT himself, I would wager that he knows who does.
Didn't HB say he had blue eyes? And the grenn eyed man was a fellow German, and they had a look of each other and some people thought they was brothers

I have just watched a video on YouTube sky news Madeleine McCann in the frame, apparently there’s another Person they are investigating???!!??
Is this new info, or old? And did it mention anything about that person?

I have just watched a video on YouTube sky news Madeleine McCann in the frame, apparently there’s another Person they are investigating???!!??
It's someone unconnected to the CB case. It is another person SY were investigating prior to CB becoming a suspect. Given CB came to the forefront of SY's attention in 2017, this other investigation/lead they were following would appear to be from a few years ago. Doesn't give any details of how strong a suspect this person was or if they are still pursuing that lead.

It's someone unconnected to the CB case. It is another person SY were investigating prior to CB becoming a suspect. Given CB came to the forefront of SY's attention in 2017, this other investigation/lead they were following would appear to be from a few years ago. Doesn't give any details of how strong a suspect this person was or if they are still pursuing that lead.
"Before CB became the main suspect ... police were pursuing a quite different theory, it focussed on another suspect in another country and it involved a delicate undercover operation."
@06:35

Last edited:
... "another country" probably means not Germany nor Portugal IMO. The 2 forces investigating pre-CB were PJ and SY, which suggests that the delicate undercover op was perhaps in the UK???? (Or did a completely different unnamed country's police force conduct the op?)

Didn't HB say he had blue eyes? And the grenn eyed man was a fellow German, and they had a look of each other and some people thought they was brothers

... "another country" probably means not Germany nor Portugal IMO. The 2 forces investigating pre-CB were PJ and SY, which suggests that the delicate undercover op was perhaps in the UK???? (Or did a completely different unnamed country's police force conduct the op?)
CB and his mystery green-eyed friend were known to speak in English together.
If both of them would have been German native speakers (German/Austrian/Swiss/?), I expect them to have communicated in German among each other.
So yes, Red, who knows where he was from. GB? NL? Scandinavia? Russia?

CB and his mystery green-eyed friend were known to speak in English together.
If both of them would have been German native speakers (German/Austrian/Swiss/?), I expect them to have communicated in German among each other.
So yes, Red, who knows where he was from. GB? NL? Scandinavia? Russia?

If just the 2 of them together then they would likely speak German. If in the company of other English speaking persons, then they would probably use English. I wouldn't exclude the "green eyed man" from man being German/Austrian/Swiss purely because the witness stated that they spoke English to each other.

*I did wonder about the nationality of CB's 'flower selling hippy' girlfriend' in BSJ. I couldn't find any nationality reported, but I did come to the realization that this GF was pre HB time, and not spring 2007 as I thought.

If just the 2 of them together then they would likely speak German. If in the company of other English speaking persons, then they would probably use English. I wouldn't exclude the "green eyed man" from man being German/Austrian/Swiss purely because the witness stated that they spoke English to each other.

*I did wonder about the nationality of CB's 'flower selling hippy' girlfriend' in BSJ. I couldn't find any nationality reported, but I did come to the realization that this GF was pre HB time, and not spring 2007 as I thought.
We can't exclude German native speakers entirely, as you say they would speak in English while in company of others. But it is my impression that witness(es) heard them speaking in English together and deducted that they both were English, not because they were trying to be polite or sociable towards company. (But we can't exclude anyone, you're right).

Combined with that "other country", who knows where CB's companion came from.

The witness or one of the witnesses who described having a green-eyed friend is Portuguese.
CB had had two Portuguese gfs in the past. Might this person be one of them?
9xMpKgW.jpg

Maddie McCann: testemunha portuguesa revela que Christian Brueckner "pagava sexo com menores" com droga | TVI24

We can't exclude German native speakers entirely, as you say they would speak in English while in company of others. But it is my impression that witness(es) heard them speaking in English together and deducted that they both were English, not because they were trying to be polite or sociable towards company. (But we can't exclude anyone, you're right).

The witness or one of the witnesses who described having a green-eyed friend is Portuguese.
9xMpKgW.jpg

Maddie McCann: testemunha portuguesa revela que Christian Brueckner "pagava sexo com menores" com droga | TVI24

Could be? I don't understand though, as I'm English, what was she saying? Thank you

Could be? I don't understand though, as I'm English, what was she saying? Thank you
That she used to know CB in the past and that young girls would pay for there drugs with sex. And that she always thought that he was English* until she recently heard that he is German.
*That he always spoke in English with his look alike green-eyed companion.

That she used to know CB in the past and that young girls would pay for there drugs with sex. And that she always thought that he was English* until she recently heard that he is German.
Thank you, so I would imagine she would have a good idea of who Mr Green eyes was then, so what nationally is she?

Interesting, we have heard this before, but from a man, so when was this interview released from the woman, as its seems to of gone quite quiet, but this is defo new.

9xMpKgW.jpg

Does sound more like speaking English to each other when just communicating with each other.

In my opinion in that situation two German native speakers would use German when speaking to each other. The other obvious language to use would be Portugese

The British are notorious for being monolingual so if just one of the pair was British I would imagine all conversations would have to be conducted in English.

But English is also the second language of many other European countries so it would be an obvious choice in the absence of a common first language.

So once you've removed German speaking nations and Portugese from the mix there's a lot of other countries where that 'other' person could be from if an associate of CB.

So Speaking a language different to Gerlot of what's been said such bydiffering LEs such as the German comment that others might h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper