Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
‘Shocked’ Maddie cops claim Germans have ‘no evidence’ Christian B snatched her

Taking this 'story' from an anonymous source with a pinch of salt. But if accurate, it would appear that BKA have still not shared all their evidence during the recent meeting in Lisbon.

And I don't suppose you can blame them really if all these PJ leaks we're getting in the Press are genuine.

I don't have any confidence in the pj whatsoever, they have let many people down over the years,
Think the saying 'there's no smoke without fire' comes to mind
And no one would say something to the police for no reason, and it's more than 1 person that have come up with CB name
But that is only my opinion

I don't have any confidence in the pj whatsoever, they have let many people down over the years,
Think the saying 'there's no smoke without fire' comes to mind
And no one would say something to the police for no reason, and it's more than 1 person that have come up with CB name
But that is only my opinion
Agreed. CB is safely locked away in prison for the next few years anyway for his rape conviction. No pressing need to find anything else to keep him there.

I can now understand German LEs reluctance to share info with PJ. If they're going to run off to the scuzzy Murdoch press.

Taking this 'story' from an anonymous source with a pinch of salt. But if accurate, it would appear that BKA have still not shared all their evidence during the recent meeting in Lisbon.

And I don't suppose you can blame them really if all these PJ leaks we're getting in the Press are genuine.

It was leaked to the Sun, has anyone else noticed the Sun seems rather cosy with FF at the moment? Plus Quote "The meeting was to get the point of the situation, the BKA wants to investigate the other two cases of possible sexual harassment so that the suspect does not leave prison until the end of the year and they will drop the suspect." This tells me it is fake, Until the end of the year !!!! they don't need to make up everything to keep him in prison till the end of year! also, he won't be getting out for a few years now anyway as he has the rape sentence to do, sorry in my opinion it has 1) FF all over it 2) sounds like PJ just being petty, if true at all.

And a related question: have BKA shared their crucial unrevealed evidence with SY?

Agreed. CB is safely locked away in prison for the next few years anyway for his rape conviction. No pressing need to find anything else to keep him there.

I can now understand German LEs reluctance to share info with PJ. If they're going to run off to the scuzzy Murdoch press.

Such comical (but actually really problematic) double standards!

Wolters/the German LE have regularly run off to the scuzzy Murdoch press -
He has today called on Sun today to turn detective and solve the mystery.

Mr Wolters said: “We need the help of the readers of The Sun.

Madeleine McCann prosecutor says Portuguese cops ' think parents are responsible'

PS and very off topic but something that concerns us all - bravo to the German/Belgian BioNTech/Pfizer for their sterling work in coming up with what is looking, finally, like an effective Covid-19 vaccine.

Last edited:
Interesting. HCW said:
"It is possible that our suspect filmed something in connection with M but we haven’t got direct evidence that he did."
Yes, we mentioned this previously as this article is from June. Could be interpreted that they have no evidence of MM on film (does it rule out a photo though?). Or could be interpreted that they have no direct evidence that "he" (CB) himself filmed something (but they do have some sort of film/photo).

Not entirely clear but if he did mean the former, then why has he since refused to comment on whether they have photos/videos of MM on at least 3 further occasions when asked that question?

I think the key word in his statement is "direct". No "direct" evidence means something entirely different to No evidence. Direct has the implication that it can be undoubtedly attributed to CB. So a video which does not show him and cannot be tied to him in some way would not be direct evidence. JMO.
How can HCW know this? Any ideas?
"and she wasn’t held for a long period of time with our suspect or anyone else"
How indeed. And also that they are "sure" she died in Portugal, and that he acted without any accomplices. Don't want to keep banging the same drum, but a death in the apartment scenario might explain all those comments (and others) if that is what they are convinced happened.

Last edited:
Seems they need a piece of info/evidence to go ahead with a charge otherwise it's just circumstances that put CB in the area at the time. It could unfortunately be a case of the missing link is dead. All said, HCW is trying to keep it in the media, and The Sun is a Brits abroad tabloid... makes sense tbh, if they can't investigate further then make a public plea for info when the guy is in jail

How can HCW know this? Any ideas?
"and she wasn’t held for a long period of time with our suspect or anyone else"
Madeleine McCann prosecutors call on Sun readers to help them nail prime suspect

I think HCW believes that because CB has filmed abuse in the past, filming or photographing MM would fit his M.O.
The suggestion that she wasn't held for a long time could be a purely based on statistics of abducted children.

I'm a little concerned now that apart from HB's testimony the rest is just based on a criminal profiler's report on CB using behavioral and psychological trace evidence in order to deduce CB's likely characteristics.

Losing faith .............:(

....... Don't want to keep banging the same drum, but a death in the apartment scenario might explain all those comments (and others) if that is what they are convinced happened.
Agreed.
Hypothetically, if BKA can assign an accurate location, which is not at the apartment, to their concrete evidence, then there is the possibility of an accomplice in between the 2 locations.
Likewise, if BKA are unable to assign a location to their concrete evidence, there is the possibility of an accomplice in between the apartment and that unknown location.
BKA's statement that there was no accomplice fits neither of the above scenarios. However it does fit a scenario in which the location of their concrete evidence is in (or very near) the apartment, all IMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper