Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of ..... could have been any of CB's friends who are "known" to us.
Could have been someone else totally unknown ...(?)
Ms and CB went really friendly, from what we have seen on that prime suspect thing, wasn't it someone who he was more friends with?

This has reminded me of interview with the UK handyman talking about Barragem .( sounds like a London accent )..face is blurred out but have to say guy reminds me a bit of a certain discounted efit though that probably just coincidence I guess.
It’s in the first video clip in this Mirror article ( after annoying advert )
Maddie cops 'ignored letter which claimed she was dumped in lake'

I know they checked the lake in 2007.... but did they check it extensively? They didn’t find anything.
Very strange though as I think more than one person pointed towards this male over the years.

I know they checked the lake in 2007.... but did they check it extensively? They didn’t find anything.
Very strange though as I think more than one person pointed towards this male over the years.

Here's one report, seeing as we have nothing new coming through as such, will see what else I find

Letter claims Madeleine buried near resort

Here a pic of Barrugem Da Bravura area..

Wonder if could be a candidate for location of this campervan pic...

Streetview coverage bit limited there..

Attachments

• barragem-da-bravura.jpg
    barragem-da-bravura.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 28
  • NINTCHDBPICT000587047867-1.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000587047867-1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 26
Here a pic of Barrugem Da Bravura area..

Wonder if could be a candidate for location of this campervan pic...

Streetview coverage bit limited there..

I spent a long time trying to connect those too locations ... I can’t find it. Pretty sure @Sharkbite has had a good look too.

On google maps though there are several ruins and what looks like informal campsites. It looks very much like somewhere CB would hang out. When (if ... please when!) all comes out in the wash, I wouldn’t be surprised if this location is connected in some way.

Please post if you find a likely location.

I spent a long time trying to connect those too locations ... I can’t find it. Pretty sure @Sharkbite has had a good look too.

On google maps though there are several ruins and what looks like informal campsites. It looks very much like somewhere CB would hang out. When (if ... please when!) all comes out in the wash, I wouldn’t be surprised if this location is connected in some way.

Please post if you find a likely location.
I still think somewhere on the back track from PDL to BSJ is a good candidate. The golf course that runs parallel to part of the track is another possibility, the course was under construction in 2007.

I still think somewhere on the back track from PDL to BSJ is a good candidate. The golf course that runs parallel to part of the track is another possibility, the course was under construction in 2007.

Are you meaning areas NW of Espiche...and Espiche golf course region ..?

Are you meaning areas NW of Espiche...and Espiche golf course region ..?

Yes, I've marked the track in red.
backtrack.jpg

I posted this a few pages back,
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

The only thing missing is the wooden posts with the rope/cable, I'm not sure they would be visible on the satellite images or not as they are not that big.. Everything else seems to fit with the VW image.

CB was known to have been camping out outside of PDL (Hippy Village?) and occasionally working in a bar in BSJ early 2007. He more than likely would have known of this alternate route into PDL, I believe one of his lady friends also mentioned that he preferred to use the back tracks to get to places.

Last edited:
Yes, I've marked the track in red.
View attachment 289860

I posted this a few pages back,
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

The only thing missing is the wooden posts with the rope/cable, I'm not sure they would be visible on the satellite images or not as they are not that big.. Everything else seems to fit with the VW image.

CB was known to have been camping out outside of PDL (Hippy Village?) and occasionally working in a bar in BSJ early 2007. He more than likely would have known of this alternate route into PDL, I believe one of his lady friends also mentioned that he preferred to use the back tracks to get to places.

Yes..this seems a very likely spot due general appearance and CB behaviours .
If it is here would be a good area for police to be checking wells perhaps...seems to be a couple in fields to west side of nearby Skate Park / sports area for example .

Last edited:
Yes..this seems a very likely spot due general appearance and CB behaviours .
If it is here would be a good area for police to be checking wells perhaps...seems to be a couple in fields to west side of nearby Skate Park / sports area for example .
Yes, I had noticed those, there is even a 'suspicios" white vehicle parked in the field close to the wells on the June 2007 imagery. Hidden from view from the road, but not from the eye in the sky :)
Probably nothing to it though seeing as it was in June,

Off subject, I've noticed that scrap yards mentioned regarding the vw van is there a chance there was 2, scrap yards, one in foral, and one in silves??

Off subject, I've noticed that scrap yards mentioned regarding the vw van is there a chance there was 2, scrap yards, one in foral, and one in silves??
While speculating over this I came across this German article that was published a few days before the Mirror article regarding Peter W.
Fall Maddie: Spur führt zu Autowerkstatt

Although unable to read the full article there was enough to get this snippet.

"REGENSBURG.
In the case of Maddie McCann, who disappeared on Praia da Luz in Portugal in 2007 and made headlines around the world, a Regensburg resident may hold the key to clarifying the case. The emigrant Peter W. (name changed) involuntarily came into the focus of investigators from Great Britain and Germany. That is why his car plays a key role."

So it seems that Peter W is in fact an alias.

Could be caused by imprecise reporting of BP scrapyard location by press ? Think is Silves area...not town..probably .
BP scrapyard seems to be in small village of Barrocal...not far from S.Bartolomeu De Messines and Foral.
However if look at address in links here , the Barrocal address also has Silves/S.B.D.M/ even Faro ! (maybe due region ? )..mentioned as part of address.
The proximity of Barrocal to Foral , and CB being connected to Foral, may be why Foral has come up in some press articles as scrapyard location , instead of Barrocal ?
imo

Bernhard Piro - Silves, Portugal

Bernhard Piro - Car Agents, Dealers And Dealerships in Silves (address, schedule, reviews, TEL: 282338...) - Infobel

https://www.dnb.com/business-direct...rd_piro.75e4df57df0affdc1ba2ed410eb52253.html

Second entry on following link also has something in Portuguese about BP..

Ano 2018 - 2º Trimestre

Barrocal also mentioned in this Mirror article..

Madeleine McCann suspect went to extreme lengths to keep Portugal home secret

Last edited:
Been reading this Times article again about CB at BSJ ( paywalled )

Maddie suspect Christian Brückner was ‘dealing drugs at teenage parties’ in Portugal | News | The Times

Wonder if we’ll ever know who this drug dealing “ accomplice “ was..?
Maybe also connected to MM case ?

Described...

“His accomplice was so similar in appearance that she thought they might be brothers”

“They were both tall, both were blond, one had green eyes, the other had blue eyes,” she said. “I thought the two of them were English [but] now they are saying that he was German. I always thought they were English, because I heard them speak in English.”

If was a UK guy..maybe someone OG looking into..?
Or maybe another German POI ?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads