Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CB is reported to have been a very busy golf ball dealer.....
I bit off topic but it’s quiet here so thought I’d just add - this always seemed an odd way to earn money.... I mean....golf balls?!? Can you really get much money selling them second hand?! With an area like the algarve known for it’s golf courses surely golf supply shops are all over and they can’t be that expensive. We walked near a golf course when my kids were little. They were always finding stray balls, didn’t realise they could have earned extra pocket money! Seriously, how much could he actually have made from doing this if it’s true?

I bit off topic but it’s quiet here so thought I’d just add - this always seemed an odd way to earn money.... I mean....golf balls?!? Can you really get much money selling them second hand?! With an area like the algarve known for it’s golf courses surely golf supply shops are all over and they can’t be that expensive. We walked near a golf course when my kids were little. They were always finding stray balls, didn’t realise they could have earned extra pocket money! Seriously, how much could he actually have made from doing this if it’s true?
This article is about the USA, but I imagine the principles are similar worldwide:
The Surprisingly Lucrative Business of Used Golf Ball Collecting

Yes, I've marked the track in red.
View attachment 289860

I posted this a few pages back,
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

The only thing missing is the wooden posts with the rope/cable, I'm not sure they would be visible on the satellite images or not as they are not that big.. Everything else seems to fit with the VW image.

CB was known to have been camping out outside of PDL (Hippy Village?) and occasionally working in a bar in BSJ early 2007. He more than likely would have known of this alternate route into PDL, I believe one of his lady friends also mentioned that he preferred to use the back tracks to get to places.

Have seen a general clip showing track between your spot and market location (can search Hippy Market Portugal..NOT allowed to attach link here which is fair enough)

Shows some small square posts (painted white with pointed tops ) at side of track next to one of small reservoirs that can be seen on Maps.
In 4K can see these posts supporting thin wires at this section .
Gives a feel for area nearby to your suggestion spot . Track does look more stony at this particular part than pic however .

Attachments

• NINTCHDBPICT000587047867-1.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000587047867-1.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
This article is about the USA, but I imagine the principles are similar worldwide:
The Surprisingly Lucrative Business of Used Golf Ball Collecting

Darn....I wish I had known about this when I was a kid in the 60s. I lived right next to a golf course. My friend and I would play there, late in the afternoon, when most of the golfers had left for the day. The part of the course that was near my house was steep and rather rugged, and apparently there were a lot of inept golfers who belonged to that club....because we could pick up lost golf balls by the bucket-full, without having to walk more than a few yards from the tee. I could have found a hundred a month, and could probably have hawked them at the 9th tee there, which was the one near my house. We had no idea that people would buy them.

As the article states, golf balls are practically indestructible. I wonder if there would now be a market for 1960s vintage golf balls in excellent condition.

I will remove this, if I shouldn't of used it, it's a picture from the warehouse thing in Germany, does anyone know what the writing says, could be something or nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210405_151736_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210405_151736_com.android.chrome.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 97
It has become suspiciously quiet about this case IMO. No news, not even about grumpy prosecutors or solicitors. Not a single thing.

Smells like highest confidentiality. Maybe CB has already been interrogated and maybe expanded the investigation with his possible inlets?!

The complete silence from one day to the other of every party in the case seems pretty weird to me.

Like you say Superdad, there will be lots going on, confidently, there's nothing new for us. I have not bee looking for much myself, but had a look around today, just going over the allotment thing in seelze, as sometimes you don't register things properly, so he went there in 2007, and left 2008, we haven't heard of any results yet

Like you say Superdad, there will be lots going on, confidently, there's nothing new for us. I have not bee looking for much myself, but had a look around today, just going over the allotment thing in seelze, as sometimes you don't register things properly, so he went there in 2007, and left 2008, we haven't heard of any results yet

Oh yes, IMO the Seelze-raid had another purpose as HCW stated in the media. Searching for hardrives maybe, but not in the nearby river IMO. There must have been a special tipp-off if you ask me!

Hi SuperD, what do you make of the ‘MM’ next to the drawing that looks like a female?

Just part of the german word "immer", what means nothing more than "always" or "forever".

The unusual phrase "mm" in the paedo chat made by "panikspatz66" triggers me a lot more. We germans spell and write it as a "Hmm.." or "Hm..", when we want to express a thoughtful mood!

Apparently CB was in a better mood than when he wrote this,

"My girlfriend cheated on me and taught me what hatred is."

That's if it was indeed CB that wrote the graffiti at the box factory.

Probably Shark, but the signature of CB's cell-drawing doesn't fit some letters very well, so i'm not comvinced that CB did all of these graffiti....

But also i'm still not convinced, that the MM ./. CB connection is just a two-people thing. Why?

CB:

"Horrible job to do tomorrow, but it will change my life. Won't see me for a while!"

HCW:

"If he want's to speak to us, he can reach us 24/7!"

FF:

"Before my client coorporates with the prosecuters, you can order holy water as a long drink in hell!"

Why should the only single suspect of that kind of crime should coorporate instead of keeping quiet? ;)

Last edited:
Apparently CB was in a better mood than when he wrote this,

"My girlfriend cheated on me and taught me what hatred is."

That's if it was indeed CB that wrote the graffiti at the box factory.

I don't think he wrote it.

It is also a place where kids going to play, and play soccer outside.

Due to the lack of any new info about the ongoing investigations, i recapped a few things that have happened in the past and still wonder, if FF maybe unintentionally revealed some of the evidence, the prosecutors are looking for. Just in an own interview, made for german news station RTL in october 2020:

Exklusives Interview: Christian B.s Anwalt glaubt fest an dessen Unschuld im Fall Maddie McCann (rtl.de)

Here is a transcript, from about minute 2:00 and its just about a few interesting sentences.

FF: "And you have to know, that the mobilephone cell in PdL had a radius of round about 6 kilometers but according to experience, the range of the mast can go a lot further. So being logged into that cell doesn't tell for sure, that you had been near the crime scene."

Reporter: "But also it doesn't tell, that you had been far away...."

FF: "No, but believe me! If you would know the content of the portugese investigation files, there had been more than one perpertrator with a corresponding history in PdL either by the time."

So of course, the statement is likely open to any interpretation, but being asked for the ominous phonecall that has been made in a specific time window, his answer could also allow the intepretation, that he knows that his client has been in PdL around 7.32pm - 8.02pm on may the 3rd 2007. That answer also doesn't make much sense, as if the prosecutors already linked the phone number to CB, but still have to "put the phone in his hands" at the time of the call. So what is he trying to explain with his statement? That CB didn't use the phone himself, but another paedo-criminal used CB's phone, just an hour before MM' disappearance? Shouldn't be a productive defense line, because it would allow the verdict that there has been a coorporation between the owner of the phone named CB and yet another perp with an corresponding history?!

Of course we know, that Algarve/PdL has been said to be a peado-paradise by the time and PJ had some of them on the record, but the question of the reporter was referrering to the ominous call made by CB's known phone number in a specific time window. So why didn't FF just stated, that his client could have made the call from a distance of miles away from PdL, due to the range of the radio cell. Why is he referring on other possible perpetrators at the crime scene instead?

That doesn't make sense IMO......o_O:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member