Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes olivepress opens, sometimes it doesn't. Now I managed to read it. So, I was under the impression BKA had found 8000 images and videos in the box factory raid. Now olivepress says 20,000. Which one is correct?

In 2016, police in Germany found ‘over 20,000’ photos and videos of child sex abuse and other degrading *advertiser censored* buried under the dead body of Brueckner’s dog in East Germany.

www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2022/01/20/exclusive-new-madeleine-clues-linking-german-paedophile-handed-to-police-from-hard-hitting-tv-documentary

Sometimes olivepress opens, sometimes it doesn't. Now I managed to read it. So, I was under the impression BKA had found 8000 images and videos in the box factory raid. Now olivepress says 20,000. Which one is correct?

In 2016, police in Germany found ‘over 20,000’ photos and videos of child sex abuse and other degrading *advertiser censored* buried under the dead body of Brueckner’s dog in East Germany.

www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2022/01/20/exclusive-new-madeleine-clues-linking-german-paedophile-handed-to-police-from-hard-hitting-tv-documentary

Most reports say 8000.

The ‘20,000 files’ seem to have come from JC himself. The only hits I can get that references that number is for that Nancy Grace podcast that JC was a guest on. He tells her he was told (doesn’t say by who) there’s “up to 20,000” files over 7/8 storage devices.
Funnily enough, he was basically on to promote his book, and he refers to 8,000 files the whole way through that :rolleyes:

The ‘20,000 files’ seem to have come from JC himself. The only hits I can get that references that number is for that Nancy Grace podcast that JC was a guest on. He tells her he was told (doesn’t say by who) there’s “up to 20,000” files over 7/8 storage devices.
Funnily enough, he was basically on to promote his book, and he refers to 8,000 files the whole way through that :rolleyes:

Not sure where the 20,000 came from either the only definitive quote regarding anything higher is when JC asks HCW directly about the 8,000 files and HCW replies “There’s actually many more “ this came from a June 2021 interview.

Not sure where the 20,000 came from either the only definitive quote regarding anything higher is when JC asks HCW directly about the 8,000 files and HCW replies “There’s actually many more “ this came from a June 2021 interview.
so, I found this article of JC in the Sun (extracted from his book)
I found shallow grave and surgical scissors at grim lair of Maddie suspect

related quotes, when talking about his interview with HCW:
"When I asked about the files containing 8,000 depraved pictures and videos — some of them featuring Christian B himself — found at the box factory, Wolters told me: “There are many more.”
I understand from another source it could be as many as 20,000."

Another interesting quote from the above is:
"And a very good source close to the police investigation has revealed a SIM card found at Christian’s box factory was linked to a British holidaymaker whose apartment in the Ocean Club, from where Maddie disappeared, was robbed during a holiday in Praia Da Luz."

Have we discussed this? Do we know anything more about when this British holidaymaker was holidaying in PdL? Sorry if I keep bringing up possibly old news...

so, I found this article of JC in the Sun (extracted from his book)
I found shallow grave and surgical scissors at grim lair of Maddie suspect

related quotes, when talking about his interview with HCW:
"When I asked about the files containing 8,000 depraved pictures and videos — some of them featuring Christian B himself — found at the box factory, Wolters told me: “There are many more.”
I understand from another source it could be as many as 20,000."

Another interesting quote from the above is:
"And a very good source close to the police investigation has revealed a SIM card found at Christian’s box factory was linked to a British holidaymaker whose apartment in the Ocean Club, from where Maddie disappeared, was robbed during a holiday in Praia Da Luz."

Have we discussed this? Do we know anything more about when this British holidaymaker was holidaying in PdL? Sorry if I keep bringing up possibly old news...

Interesting about the sim card.
BKA must have traced the owner and would know the date the person was staying at the OC and when the phone was allegedly stolen.
I wonder whether there was other OC related items that may have been deliberately buried at the box factory?

JMO

Last edited:
BKA must have traced the owner and would know the date the person was staying at the OC and when the phone was allegedly stolen.
I wonder whether there was other OC related items that may have been deliberately buried at the box factory?

JMO
wouldn't it be interesting if there was something specifically from 5a in the box factory? jmo

wouldn't it be interesting if there was something specifically from 5a in the box factory? jmo

Odd to bury a sim card from a stolen phone though, could have flushed it down the loo, cut it up, burnt it.
Why keep it?
Would an old sim card store pics if CB had used it - if he did couldn't it have been cancelled/traced by the owner?
Unless it's some kind of OC related trophy?
That's a lot of questions - :D
JMO

Last edited:
Well they're in shock now, its moving up a stage every day, what next absolute horror ?

MADELEINE McCann investigators are in "shock" after uncovering new evidence they believe could finally nail chief suspect Christian B.

New evidence about chief Madeleine McCann suspect leaves investigators 'shocked'

It must be all those “many new clues and indications”.

The Sun needs to look up the meaning of 'live blog'. The clue is in the 'live' bit - ie. updated real news as it happens, as opposed to whatever the hell that mess of repetitive pointlessness at the link is supposed to be.

Although that said, this entry was particularly useful in terms of taking the case forward:

14:44: Lorraine Kelly admits she is still haunted by Maddie tragedy "Ach the puir wee bairn", she said wiping a tear, "and her puir wee Mammie and Daddy."

JMO

Not sure if discussed , but I have read it before ,. He liked robbing small things , watches phones cameras cash jewelry etc

What we know............
2.5 months before MM disappeared there was a burglary in the neighboring block.
17 days before MM there was a burglary in the same block on the 2nd floor.
1 week before there was an attempted burglary directly above 5A (PF)
In all 3 the intruder went though the window.

AFAIK nobody has ever told media they'd had a phone stolen whilst on hol there and there's nothing in PJ files - Maybe PJ or MWarner have separate reports.

Last edited:

The Sun needs to look up the meaning of 'live blog'. The clue is in the 'live' bit - ie. updated real news as it happens, as opposed to whatever the hell that mess of repetitive pointlessness at the link is supposed to be.

Although that said, this entry was particularly useful in terms of taking the case forward:

14:44: Lorraine Kelly admits she is still haunted by Maddie tragedy "Ach the puir wee bairn", she said wiping a tear, "and her puir wee Mammie and Daddy."
Said without any hint of sarcasm whatsoever ;) Hey! Lorraine Kelly is a veritable expert in this case don't ya know!:D:D:D

It 'updates' every half an hour as well !

As an aside, if I didn' know Geordie I wouldn't be able to understand a word of your quoting Lorraine Kelly... where is she from? And who is Kelly?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024