Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, that's it! But I went through the report:

not sure how this works out but according to the report 286A/2007-CRL 9A & B refers to swabs from the wall of the flat...

FSS-GF-679 Emissao 2, Pagina 17
286A/2007-CRL 9A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment
An incomplete DNA result, apparently originating from a male individual, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. Also, this result did not match in any way the profile obtained from swabs 286A/2007 CRL 1A & B.

FSS-GF-680 Emissao 2, Pagina 1:
Various matches were obtained with the results of 286A/2007/CRL9A&B; the majority of them were eliminated based on additional information obtained from the result; however, one remains (namely, bar code 80004801). It has matched with a sample of a spot recovered from a crime and cannot, at this time, be associated with a specific individual. Nevertheless, as that sample was processed with the old SGM system I consider the match to be of negligible significance.

and indeed later, he says what you have above

but, nowhere in the report is the 'crime stain 1' mentioned elsewhere. what is going on here? are we missing pages of his report?

286A/2007-CRL9A&B presumably are from the wall area to left marked ‘9’ behind the sofa.

Attachments

• 24ED2279-9A43-4F06-8845-4AFCEA39F075.jpeg
    24ED2279-9A43-4F06-8845-4AFCEA39F075.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 14
yes, that's it! But I went through the report:

not sure how this works out but according to the report 286A/2007-CRL 9A & B refers to swabs from the wall of the flat...

FSS-GF-679 Emissao 2, Pagina 17
286A/2007-CRL 9A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment
An incomplete DNA result, apparently originating from a male individual, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. Also, this result did not match in any way the profile obtained from swabs 286A/2007 CRL 1A & B.

FSS-GF-680 Emissao 2, Pagina 1:
Various matches were obtained with the results of 286A/2007/CRL9A&B; the majority of them were eliminated based on additional information obtained from the result; however, one remains (namely, bar code 80004801). It has matched with a sample of a spot recovered from a crime and cannot, at this time, be associated with a specific individual. Nevertheless, as that sample was processed with the old SGM system I consider the match to be of negligible significance.

and indeed later, he says what you have above

but, nowhere in the report is the 'crime stain 1' mentioned elsewhere. what is going on here? are we missing pages of his report?
The sample they attributed to the young boy who stayed there previously was found on the bed next to the window. My understanding was that there was then a second sample (understood to possibly be saliva but could be another body fluid) found on MM's pillow. I think this is the sample they were unable to get a full DNA profile from.

The sample they attributed to the young boy who stayed there previously was found on the bed next to the window. My understanding was that there was then a second sample (understood to possibly be saliva but could be another body fluid) found on MM's pillow. I think this is the sample they were unable to get a full DNA profile from.

I think they weren’t able to distinguish between MM & her sister wrt the pillowcase stain (unless there was another stain).

Wow, very good C. greek that is really interesting.. without competent lawyer…..hmmm

I'd assume the full contents of the letter will be revealed when the Sat1 doc airs since it's part of the trailer for it. Be interesting to see/hear what he has to say.

There's a certain irony here though. If CB has dumped his 'incompetent' lawyer because they may have fallen out over eg. public approaches to the charge/s against him, and gone rogue/ahead and approached a journalist in a bid to put his case/defence forward, Jutta Rabe has thanked him for his trouble by finding him - allegedly - even more guilty than he was before he approached her.

Not a great move, all things considered.

Last edited:
I'd assume the full contents of the letter will be revealed when the Sat1 doc airs since it's part of the trailer for it. Be interesting to see/hear what he has to say.

There's a certain irony here though. If CB has dumped his 'incompetent' lawyer because they may have fallen out over eg. approaches to the charge/s against him, and gone rogue/ahead and approached a journalist in a bid to put his case/defence forward, Jutta Rabe has thanked him for his trouble by finding him - allegedly - even more guilty than he was before he approached her.

Not a great move, all things considered.

I have to confess I really do not know whether this is indeed the case - maybe he is referring to his previous lawyer and the BKA could have approached him even before the public appeal for information when his lawyer was 'incompetent' and maybe he is referring to that incident- if it indeed happened and he said something stupid then?! Who knows!
I also have to confess that I find this silence on behalf of FF bizarre to say the least when he really loved making enigmatic statements... when was the last we heard of him?

Yes profile L is intriguing. I had noticed it too. A match was found with an unknown individual connected to another crime. Question is: which crime?
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #20

“various matches were obtained with the results of 286A/2007/CRL9A&B; the majority of them were eliminated based on additional information obtained from the result; however, one remains (namely, bar code 80004801). It has matched with a sample of a spot recovered from a crime and cannot, at this time, be associated with a specific individual. Nevertheless, as that sample was processed with the old SGM system I consider the match to be of negligible significance.
All matches obtained from other samples were eliminated.
P.J. POLICE FILES: JOHN ROBERT LOWE F.S.S REPORT

See here the text in Portuguese (translated for the PJ).
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA2_1/o_apenso_1_Vol_2_p335.jpg
o_apenso_1_Vol_2_p335.jpg

It's also interesting that the PJ ruled out EM (tractor man) from 5a in 2014, reportedly through DNA.

Absence of EM's DNA in 5a, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't mean evidence of absence - Surely they didn't rule him out him on that alone?

The question is, did the PJ compare EM's DNA to the DNA found in 5a that matched the other crime and rule him out that way?

Also I find it strange that the PJ didn't seem reluctant when it came to passing evidence over to the BKA for DM's rape. Why so reluctant regarding MM, if that is the case?

JMO

Last edited:
But just to add, this case has and is being conducted in a very, for want of a better term, unorthodox manner so who knows what's really going on behind the scenes as far as CB and FF are concerned. Smoke and mirrors and all that...

I did a google to try and establish when FF last commented on anything to do with the investigation and I can't find a reliable link. Do we know when he was last directly quoted in credible media?

I have to confess I really do not know whether this is indeed the case - maybe he is referring to his previous lawyer and the BKA could have approached him even before the public appeal for information when his lawyer was 'incompetent' and maybe he is referring to that incident- if it indeed happened and he said something stupid then?! Who knows!
I also have to confess that I find this silence on behalf of FF bizarre to say the least when he really loved making enigmatic statements... when was the last we heard of him?

^ That's an interesting thought too. I expect the Sat1 doc will provide info on when the letter dates from.

CB tries to play with the media. Normally no solicitor likes that, because the communication has slipped out of hand.

But it could be FF's strategy as well. Narcassist, personality disorder,
reduced criminal responsibility....?!

Very interesting IMO.

But it could be FF's strategy as well. Narcassist, personality disorder,
reduced criminal responsibility....?!

I don't think narcissism in itself qualifies as being criminally insane.
Is FF still with the same firm?

I don't think narcissism in itself qualifies as being criminally insane.
Is FF still with the same firm?

Of course it is not. But i do not think, that there isn't any more to come.

IMO no changes for FF so far....

Please correct me if I’m wrong .I think that letter probably dates from at least 2020 as well .
I’m sure he was in Kiel in June 2020 , but the prison he was in before , the police tried to put an insider so to speak in with him to see what info they could access , maybe this is the other defence lawyer he got rid of . CB probably got fed up trying the pat the cat in the street story with him and that was pre Dec 2019 (DM) iirc .

Last thing for FF I can find is on the recent BILD KF doc .

He doesn’t look best pleased these days (about 02.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024