Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if there was much more publicity about MM earlier than CB expected or was used to, given the apparent lack of interest or experience from the Portuguese police, increasing a fear that he may get caught?

This point is made in response to something said in the web chat or discussion around potential video, but I cannot remember what.

The gist of the conversation, as I read it:
> These two have exchanged videos before, or one is a seller
> Deapthroat is a codename for a particular victim / video, and that individual (or maybe just evidence) took too long to dispose of.

Last edited:
> Deapthroat is a codename for a particular victim / video, and that individual took too long to dispose of.
It makes me sick when CB asks whoever this nonce friend is if “he’s got any more videos” and he goes “no I didn’t have time this week” :( That part made me feel so sad for some reason. Like it was some regular weekly occurance where he’d abuse some kid and video it for his pals. It’s so upsetting. We all know it goes on, but I suppose it’s hit hard just how many sick people there really is out there. Poor Maddie. Breaks my heart she ended up anywhere near these vile people. The worst of the worst.

A couple of the Red Tops have quoted HCW as saying that "it's my personal opinion"

I think that's accurate. Even when he used words like 'know' he contradicted himself in the next sentence. The reality of the situation is they are not at a stage to charge him. You need compelling evidence to charge someone in Germany and to detail the time and place of the crime. They haven't charged him, so don't have it.

Don't take a Daily Mail headline as gospel. The Portuguese police have made no official comment.

One of the reasons they have been much maligned over the years IMO. They have secrecy laws on on-going investigations, which they actually respect, which allows the UK press to have a field day.

No police force is perfect. Apparently German police let CB go for a month in 2018 and it is now the subject of a misconduct inquiry!

"The question is whether the man was temporarily released for about four weeks in 2018 due to a legal mishap by the Flensburg public prosecutor. It should be about a missed period, so that the man was released from custody at the time for child abuse. Back then it wasn't about Maddie, it was about another case.''

Landtag befasst sich mit Tatverdächtigen im Fall Maddie

I really, really want to know what the frase after the so called "deepthroat" frase is...but I couldn't catch it...not in the stills from the video...If I knew it I wouldn't have left it out..no way!

> Deapthroat is a codename for a particular victim / video, and that individual (or maybe just evidence) took too long to dispose of.
Well that was my initial thought too, that it was some sort of codename.

Other people here seem to think it means something more literal but that didn't totally make sense to me in the context of what he said in the previous line.

I'm still not really sure, whichever way you interpret it though it's very disturbing.

Other people here seem to think it means something more literal but that didn't totally make sense to me in the context of what he said in the previous line.

I'm still not really sure, whichever way you interpret it though it's very disturbing.

It is definitely meant in the literal sense and it's quite clear what happens if it "takes too long" - and it makes sense with the line before when the other creep says it's dangerous and he replies "not if you get rid of the evidence" = kill and get rid of the body.

It uh, doesn't usually mean suffocation. And I'll leave it at that. If you google the urban dictionary, then search the term "deepthroat", if you didn't already know what it typically means, beware, you're in for an education.

I cannot fathom how anyone would need this statement elaborated. It’s too much.

It is definitely meant in the literal sense and it's quite clear what happens if it "takes too long" - and it makes sense with the line before when the other creep says it's dangerous and he replies "not if you get rid of the evidence" = kill and get rid of the body.
No, I get that, that's what I assumed was meant if taken literally.

It's just when I first read it, I though it was a code, maybe because the post had that one word in "quote marks".

I take it to mean that the victim will "accidentally " die from asphyxiation due to her airway being blocked by a foreign object forcefully penetrating it for the pleasure of the assailant.....and now I am going off to throw up excuse me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonnyfastball