Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like as if they have arrested somebody with similar "fantasies", CB boasted around with in the panikspatz chat. Almost same age and said to have been active since 2005.

It's possible, some day all the evidence many people are demanding in this case, will turn up. If it hasn't already...

On the Darknet and via other virtual channels, Marcus R. boasted about his actions, exchanged videos and pictures of the abuse of small children and infants in one-to-one discussion forums. According to FOCUS online information, he is said to have acted out violent fantasies in order to make babies and toddlers breathless by means of oral sex. He is also said to have spoken to chat partners about the suffocation of little boys and girls.

Why? Just why? How did members of the human race sink to such levels of depravity and barbarity?

Why? Just why? How did members of the human race sink to such levels of depravity and barbarity?
It’s been happening since day dot, Misty.

Starting to think aul Vlad has the right idea. Bring on the nukes.
Humans are a blight on this planet and we need a do-over.

It’s been happening since day dot, Misty.

Starting to think aul Vlad has the right idea. Bring on the nukes.
Humans are a blight on this planet and we need a do-over.
Sin. Humans are sinful.

Put simply - because they can.
They lack the self control that tells them it's wrong. It seems to be a compulsion and many don't even consider what they are doing is wrong.

The question is, why that vile peado, being in possession of 30 TB data (3.5 million pics and 1.5 million videos of child abuse), made a list including the clear names of other paedos?

What has been the purpose? Blackmailing them to make money out of it? Like Martin N. tried to? Producing the most extreme footage, selling it and then blackmailing the "customers"?

Becoming a "millionaire"? Very interesting IMO!!!!
According to this news item he kept the list for organisational / easy reference purposes. For himself to look up contacts/users easily.
(Kind of like when normal people keep a list of addresses.) And now these lists are being used to investigate.

In case anyone is interested, the verdict in the Karsten Manczak ('murder without a corpse') case that HCW is involved with was delivered today. Discussed here previously.

Post in thread 'Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29' Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #29

The accused, Martin G. was found "Guilty" of Murder and given a life sentence. Very significant IMO that the Braunschweig Prosecutors office managed to secure this conviction. The prosecution had no direct evidence that the victim is dead and only circumstantial evidence to implicate Martin G.

The question now is whether they also have evidence for the MM case which would be similarly compelling at trial. The verdict will come as a boost to HCW's team as the suspect's defence raised a number of objection points at trial that the Prosecutors can also expect to be attempted by CB's defence.

Brunswick/Libenburg. The verdict in the so-called "murder without a corpse" trial was pronounced today, Tuesday. The case in which the federal police officer Martin G. is said to have murdered his friend, the father of the family, Karsten Manczak. He was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Even if there is still no trace of the missing person or his body after more than a year, the Braunschweig Regional Court considers it proven, based on the available evidence, that Martin G. murdered the Liebenburger.

Last edited:
There he is. IT-Expert.

They lack the self control that tells them it's wrong. It seems to be a compulsion and many don't even consider what they are doing is wrong.

Interesting analysis.

They know it's wrong, because they use tactics to hide their behaviour. They just can't control their compulsion and use various justifications to absolve themselves.

They know it's wrong, because they use tactics to hide their behaviour. They just can't control their compulsion and use various justifications to absolve themselves.
I don't entirely agree.
They know it's illegal, hence the attempt to conceal, but many don't consider what they are doing is wrong.
Either way they have a compulsion that is hard to resist.

I don't entirely agree.
They know it's illegal, hence the attempt to conceal, but many don't consider what they are doing is wrong.
Some/Many/Few, doesn't matter. They use various justifications to tell themselves they're not doing anything wrong, but they know society thinks it's wrong, and they think different to society. There's only one cure in my book.

I don't entirely agree.

Notorious child killer Robert Black compared his crimes to theatre according to a forensic psychiatrist who interviewed him.

I thought it might be worth documenting exactly what was said about CB's 'alibi' during the course of the MWT documentary so it's down in black and white for those who haven't watched it or just want to recap. The stories in the Press have been grossly confused and don't reflect what was actually said altogether. Below are some brief transcript extracts, covering the sections of the doc where MWT talks about the alibi. I'll try to keep the sarcasm to an absolute minimum.:rolleyes:

So... after failing to impress HCW with the results of his enquiries and just when it seemed like he'd hit a dead end, MWT miraculously receives an out-of-the-blue phonecall from "a source close to Christian B"! Thankfully the cameras were rolling so we got to see MWT taking this 'bombshell' phonecall in real time, against the dramatic backdrop of a city-at-night shot. Nice.;)

MWT (speaking to someone on phone): "We've got someone saying that night they were with him...? But why hasn't this come out...?"

MWT (to camera following phone call, giddy as a schoolgirl): "I can't quite believe what I've been told, that
on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, Christian B was with a woman, outside of Praia da Luz, and spent the night with her. And if that's true, he can't have been involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann!".

Later:
MWT (piece to camera): "A source close to Christian B has told me that he believes he has an alibi for the night of Madeleine’s disappearance. He says, for a 2 week period he was seeing an 18 year old girl in Carvoeiro, 25 miles away from Praia da Luz. Christian B is saying he was seeing a young girl who was on holiday with her parents in this town, and around 8 o'clock most nights, he would arrive in his campervan, she would come out of the apartment and she would sleep in the campervan with him until the early hours of the morning and then he would leave to go home. That is his alibi!"

MWT (writing on calendar for dramatic effect): "He [CB] is saying, that during the period of
2 weeks prior to the 10th of May, he was with a young girl most evenings... He is saying that on the 10th of May he took this young girl to the airport because she was leaving the country. Whilst she was there, she was stopped for carrying pepper spray. There is a document which puts that date connected to her, with her name at the airport. But Christian B is not mentioned in the police record, so it cannot verify his location. But there's more, on the 9th of May he is saying he got stopped with her, in his campervan at a police checkpoint and they took a photograph of both him and her."

Later:
After MWT fails to find any record of this traffic stop from the Portuguese police, he then supposedly 'tracks down' and speaks to the 'alibi's' partner off camera before returning.

MWT (piece to camera): "I've spoke to her partner who has told me that during May 2007, she was in Portugal. He describes it. I showed him a document that says she was in Portugal, Faro on 10th May 2007 and he said you've got good information. And I said, well thats 7 days after Madeleine disappeared and I asked him, was she with him that night [the 3rd]? And he basically says, she can't be sure, it was 15 years ago, she cannot remember. But he does say, from her account she was there in May 2007.... I'm excited because I'm now filling in those little missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that nobody else has got! It's not rubbish, it's not a fabrication, perhaps he is telling the truth!" :D

Later:
MWT says the prison won't allow him to interview CB in person and so he writes to CB again asking him to write back with verifiable facts about where he was around the time Madeleine disappeared.

MWT then receives a letter from CB [4 whole pages, MWT will have you know]! Luckily once again, the cameras were rolling to catch this cracking bit of unfolding drama.:)

MWT (looking at CB's letter and relaying what is written): "So he [CB] says, he goes to jail and comes out in December 2006. And from that point on, he does not return back to Praia da Luz. He says from February 2007, he started dealing drugs to people around the beach [Barranco]... He says I was selling drugs on a large scale, I'd made trips back and forth to Spain, 6 or so times, bringing drugs back, Marijuana, making a good living."

MWT (cotinuing with the letter, addressing the 'alibi'): He [CB] says that
the week including the period of time that Madeleine went missing, he met up with a girl, let's call her 'the alibi', and he spent time with her overnight. He would drive up to Carvoeiro, he would park up there, she would come out of the apartment where she was for a week, staying with her parents. They'd spend time together in his campervan. She would go home a few hours later, and he would stay until around 10 o'clock in the morning and then he would drive back to the beach area."

MWT (continued in voiceover segment): "Crucially,
Christian B still doesn't remember if he was with his claimed alibi on the evening Madeleine McCann disappeared and his alibi only covers the hours of midnight to 2am when he says they were together. But Madeleine was taken 2 to 3 hours earlier."

Now, is it me or did that 'alibi' seem to change just a little bit over the course of the programme?:rolleyes: To accept the alibi as MWT sells it... CB was seeing this woman for a week-long fortnight, May 3rd to the 10th. The "source close to CB" says the pair were together on the 3rd, except neither CB or the 'alibi' can actually remember it. What they do remember though is CB used to drive to her place in Carvoeiro "most nights" and arrive there in his campervan around 8pm. She must have then left him hanging outside for around 4 hours before popping in to his Campervan for a cuddle around midnight. She then spends the night with him (all the way until 2am) before going home. At which point, CB then leaves to go home too, only now it is 10am in the morning after staying in Carvoeiro all night. Whatever days he was with her, one thing CB is sure about is that this 'alibi' definitely does not cover him for the time period that Madeleine went missing, so it's not actually any alibi at all... hope that's all cleared up.;)

Ok, done with the sarcasm now. There was one "absolute" statement CB made there which might be significant though. His claim is that after coming out of prison at the end of 2006, he never once returned to Praia da Luz. If that can be proven to be untrue, it would put a serious dent in the credibility of his account. If the BKA have a witness who believes they saw him hanging around the OC before the crime (as has been reported in the Press) or any other witnesses can place him in PDL, that could become quite significant at any trial. It also implies that his defence probably intend to deny he was using the -680 phone number at 8pm on the 3rd. And since he's currently denying ever going back to PDL after prison, you'd also have to assume the account he gave police back in 2013 also said the same. All of which might partly explain why tracing the -683 caller is seen as so important to the Prosecutors, since placing him on the call would effectively prove CB deliberately lied about his movements when he was officially summoned for questioning 9 years ago.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned most media information is suspect and it comes down to what the individual chooses to believe.
This comment does not apply to the post above about parole a this seems a factual report.

So other than the non-existent 'alibi', the other main "revelation" of the MWT doc concerened the two phone numbers that the BKA appealed for information about. Again, reports in the press (via MWT's findings) suggested the -680 number did not belong to CB at all, and that multiple people had claimed it was being used by another man in Portugal. And also that the -683 number that called it on the 3rd, belonged to a darkweb paedophile at the time. The reality though is quite different. Below is an analysis of what was actually said about it all.

MWT talks with a cyber analyst. They are trying to find out who the -683 number belongs to and have found a "social media account" linked to the number. The social media account is blurred on screen but you can clearly make out that it is the same Kik account that MWT tweeted about shortly after the appeal came out in 2020. It pictures a young girl that MWT tried to claim looked like N Miftari and we discussed it here previously:

Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

The "phone number" field on a Kik account is just an optional free text field. This means that anyone with a Kik account can just put any number they want to into this field, it's not actually physically linked to your phone number, the messenger service works via the internet. Also, Kik wasn't around in 2007. Anyway, the analyst says he has exchanged messages with this account holder and concludes that -

Analyst: "Our investigation showed that that number has probably been re-issued to somebody else."

MWT (voiceover): "This user seems to have taken over the original -683 account but Martin [the analyst] is able to track their internet searches and they reveal an alarming pattern."

So right off the bat, MWT admits that this person does not appear to be the person who had the -683 number in 2007 but decides to hack their internet search history anyway. What is then shown on screen is list of websites the user has apparently visited which are related to child sexual abuse content.

MWT: "This person who took over the account, which we know is -683, is active themselves in a paedophile chatroom?"

Analyst: "It appears to be that way."

MWT: "If they're a paedophile themselves, from Germany [doesn't actually explain how he comes to that conclusion in the doc], are they the person that had that phone in 2007?"

Analyst: "It's too much of a coincidence."

MWT: "It is, isn't it? It's starting to point that way."

MWT folows up with some guff that they need to find supporting evidence to prove whether this user had the phone in 2007 but it doesn't get mentioned in the doc again at all, so presumably they found nothing to indicate that this person had the phone in 2007. It is also at complete odds with their previous assertion that this person "took over" the -683 account since then. I suppose the one peculiar aspect to it is why someone accessing paedophile content on the internet would have a Kik account with a picture of a young girl as its profile, and a phone number connected to an active murder case?

The other "revelation" in the doc concerns the -680 number that HCW claims CB was using. In the doc MWT apparently receives another call from his super secret "source" -

MWT: "So my call last night is that the number -680 that we are told that was being used on the evening of 3rd May 2007 by Christian B, but that might not be true... my source, who won't be identified, just won't be identified, too close to how they got the information... my source is official and says they called the -680 number multiple times between April and December 2006 and each time it was answered by a German friend of Christian B. The alleged -680 user lives just outside Foral, a 40 minute drive from Praia da Luz. The same village that Christian B was parked living in his van around the time Madeleine disappeared."

MWT then travels to meet this man who supposedly answered the phone between April and December 2006, the period of time that CB was in prison for fuel theft. He arrives at what is clearly BP's scrapyard, you can see the same junk and vehicles parked at the entrance as is shown in the Press photographs.

BP yard.jpg

BP apparently isn't there but MWT doorsteps his wife for some questions:

MWT: "I've established the crucial telephone number ending -680, was actually [bleeped] telephone number because he was using that -680 number during the period of 2006 when Christian B was in jail. Does that make sense?"

Woman: "The whole time since we are here, he has the same telephone number."

MWT: "And it's not -680?"

The woman pulls up her phone and shows MWT her husband's number which ends in -964.

MWT: "Ok, so it's a different number than that. I've seen it written in black and white [really, via a phone call?], I'm at pains to understand how he would answer the telephone number -680."

Woman: "I don't know."

MWT: "The question is I suppose is did he have another number or was he with somebody who had that number?"

Woman: "Maybe, I don't know."

MWT: "Ok, thank you so much."

Now, either MWT has failed to do proper research here, or he is being deliberately deceptive. Given it is potentially a crucial lead, did he not go back to ask to ask BP about it directly? Personally, I suspect this 'lead' he picked up is already an important part of the BKA's evidence file and BP probably refused to talk to MWT about it. And/or MWT has perhaps been instructed by LE that he cannot publish any details about this aspect of the evidence. I think BP's wife perhaps knew more about the phone than she was letting on and just tried to give MWT the friendly brush off instead IMO.

We already know from the accounts of CP and BP that CB asked them both to go to his farmhouse and collect a load of his belongings and vehicles to be taken to BP's home for storage while he was locked up. So there's a very obvious reason why CB's phone would have been in BP's possession during this time. The only curious part about it [if the "source" is being truthful], is why BP would have kept the phone charged and answered calls on it? Or, was it his phone originally and he gave it to CB when he came out of prison maybe?

MWT then gets in touch with HCW to tell him what he's found out about BP and asks him what evidence the BKA have to make them believe CB was using the -680 number in 2007. Surprisingly, HCW does actually throw him a bone and explains one reason they assert this without going into any real detail.

MWT (after call with HCW): "So I just had a chat with the German Prosecutor, so the telephone number -680, he has a witness and that witness has told him, them, that Christian was using that number. But, not on the 3rd of May, we have no evidence that says he was using it on the 3rd of May, all we have is one witness saying, that that telephone number was being used by Christian B at some stage prior to Madeleine's disappearance. And he's saying they've had a couple of phone calls and everytime they rang, Christian B answered the phone. That's their evidence."

What MWT doesn't reveal here is whether the BKA witness says CB was using the phone during the period before or after BP was allegedly using it. On his 'This Morning' interview though, MWT claimed that the BKA can't place CB using the phone in the "days and weeks" before Madeleine went missing. Which IMO suggests he knows they can place CB using it in the "months" before she went missing, i.e. after BP was supposedly using it in 2006. Bit sneaky of MWT not to state this outright though if that's the case, preferring to sell the idea of another man having the phone at the time of MM's disappearance for the purpose his doc promotion.

MWT (climbing onto his high horse): "You know, we're over a year now and there's not one other person who's come forward and said, Christian B was using that number -680. Nobody! Why? Why!?"

Ok, so MWT has been given a crumb of information by HCW and seemingly makes a naive assumption that he's been given the entire loaf. We aren't shown any content of the call he had with HCW but I don't believe for a second that he would have told MWT all the evidence they know about relating to the phone. Does MWT really know for sure that nobody else has said CB was using that number at all, or is he making assumptions? What did BP tell the BKA about what happened to the phone, given he was supposedly using it in 2006? If it was an unregistered burner phone for specific criminal activity, how many people would likely know about the number anwyay and come forward about it? In MWT's interview with HCW (just like all of MWT's other "bombshell" findings) none of these specifics are discussed, or at least none are shown being discussed, and you can tell the interview has been very heavily edited. All that was clear is that HCW stuck to form and revealed absolutely nothing to MWT that he hasn't already said before.

IMO, the only really significant piece of new info that MWT revealed is that there is a definitive link between CB and that phone number via BP. And that the Prosecutors have at least one witness who can testify CB was answering on that phone number prior to MM's disappearance.

Last edited:
I thought it might be worth documenting exactly what was said about CB's 'alibi' during the course of the MWT documentary so it's down in black and white for those who haven't watched it or just want to recap. The stories in the Press have been grossly confused and don't reflect what was actually said altogether. Below are some brief transcript extracts, covering the sections of the doc where MWT talks about the alibi. I'll try to keep the sarcasm to an absolute minimum.:rolleyes:

So... after failing to impress HCW with the results of his enquiries and just when it seemed like he'd hit a dead end, MWT miraculously receives an out-of-the-blue phonecall from "a source close to Christian B"! Thankfully the cameras were rolling so we got to see MWT taking this 'bombshell' phonecall in real time, against the dramatic backdrop of a city-at-night shot. Nice.;)

MWT (speaking to someone on phone): "We've got someone saying that night they were with him...? But why hasn't this come out...?"

MWT (to camera following phone call, giddy as a schoolgirl): "I can't quite believe what I've been told, that
on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, Christian B was with a woman, outside of Praia da Luz, and spent the night with her. And if that's true, he can't have been involved in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann!".

Later:
MWT (piece to camera): "A source close to Christian B has told me that he believes he has an alibi for the night of Madeleine’s disappearance. He says, for a 2 week period he was seeing an 18 year old girl in Carvoeiro, 25 miles away from Praia da Luz. Christian B is saying he was seeing a young girl who was on holiday with her parents in this town, and around 8 o'clock most nights, he would arrive in his campervan, she would come out of the apartment and she would sleep in the campervan with him until the early hours of the morning and then he would leave to go home. That is his alibi!"

MWT (writing on calendar for dramatic effect): "He [CB] is saying, that during the period of
2 weeks prior to the 10th of May, he was with a young girl most evenings... He is saying that on the 10th of May he took this young girl to the airport because she was leaving the country. Whilst she was there, she was stopped for carrying pepper spray. There is a document which puts that date connected to her, with her name at the airport. But Christian B is not mentioned in the police record, so it cannot verify his location. But there's more, on the 9th of May he is saying he got stopped with her, in his campervan at a police checkpoint and they took a photograph of both him and her."

Later:
After MWT fails to find any record of this traffic stop from the Portuguese police, he then supposedly 'tracks down' and speaks to the 'alibi's' partner off camera before returning.

MWT (piece to camera): "I've spoke to her partner who has told me that during May 2007, she was in Portugal. He describes it. I showed him a document that says she was in Portugal, Faro on 10th May 2007 and he said you've got good information. And I said, well thats 7 days after Madeleine disappeared and I asked him, was she with him that night [the 3rd]? And he basically says, she can't be sure, it was 15 years ago, she cannot remember. But he does say, from her account she was there in May 2007.... I'm excited because I'm now filling in those little missing pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that nobody else has got! It's not rubbish, it's not a fabrication, perhaps he is telling the truth!" :D

Later:
MWT says the prison won't allow him to interview CB in person and so he writes to CB again asking him to write back with verifiable facts about where he was around the time Madeleine disappeared.

MWT then receives a letter from CB [4 whole pages, MWT will have you know]! Luckily once again, the cameras were rolling to catch this cracking bit of unfolding drama.:)

MWT (looking at CB's letter and relaying what is written): "So he [CB] says, he goes to jail and comes out in December 2006. And from that point on, he does not return back to Praia da Luz. He says from February 2007, he started dealing drugs to people around the beach [Barranco]... He says I was selling drugs on a large scale, I'd made trips back and forth to Spain, 6 or so times, bringing drugs back, Marijuana, making a good living."

MWT (cotinuing with the letter, addressing the 'alibi'): He [CB] says that
the week including the period of time that Madeleine went missing, he met up with a girl, let's call her 'the alibi', and he spent time with her overnight. He would drive up to Carvoeiro, he would park up there, she would come out of the apartment where she was for a week, staying with her parents. They'd spend time together in his campervan. She would go home a few hours later, and he would stay until around 10 o'clock in the morning and then he would drive back to the beach area."

MWT (continued in voiceover segment): "Crucially,
Christian B still doesn't remember if he was with his claimed alibi on the evening Madeleine McCann disappeared and his alibi only covers the hours of midnight to 2am when he says they were together. But Madeleine was taken 2 to 3 hours earlier."

Now, is it me or did that 'alibi' seem to change just a little bit over the course of the programme?:rolleyes: To accept the alibi as MWT sells it... CB was seeing this woman for a week-long fortnight, May 3rd to the 10th. The "source close to CB" says the pair were together on the 3rd, except neither CB or the 'alibi' can actually remember it. What they do remember though is CB used to drive to her place in Carvoeiro "most nights" and arrive there in his campervan around 8pm. She must have then left him hanging outside for around 4 hours before popping in to his Campervan for a cuddle around midnight. She then spends the night with him (all the way until 2am) before going home. At which point, CB then leaves to go home too, only now it is 10am in the morning after staying in Carvoeiro all night. Whatever days he was with her, one thing CB is sure about is that this 'alibi' definitely does not cover him for the time period that Madeleine went missing, so it's not actually any alibi at all... hope that's all cleared up.;)

Ok, done with the sarcasm now. There was one "absolute" statement CB made there which might be significant though. His claim is that after coming out of prison at the end of 2006, he never once returned to Praia da Luz. If that can be proven to be untrue, it would put a serious dent in the credibility of his account. If the BKA have a witness who believes they saw him hanging around the OC before the crime (as has been reported in the Press) or any other witnesses can place him in PDL, that could become quite significant at any trial. It also implies that his defence probably intend to deny he was using the -680 phone number at 8pm on the 3rd. And since he's currently denying ever going back to PDL after prison, you'd also have to assume the account he gave police back in 2013 also said the same. All of which might partly explain why tracing the -683 caller is seen as so important to the Prosecutors, since placing him on the call would effectively prove CB deliberately lied about his movements when he was officially summoned for questioning 9 years ago.

Good point, CT, TS, the sisters may ID him as the man they saw staking out 5A. His telephone number (whichever one he used for his drug business/friends) should plot his movements in the days & nights around 3/5.

BKA should have let MWT in to see him because the more he talks, the more lies he will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper