Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO if that were/is the case they’d need pretty good basis to believe he left/hid the rags in this location. But IMO the link you’ve made between Madeleine’s clothing- cleaning rags & that area is a very good hypothesis
I don’t know why he would bury anything in that location - the soil is dry and hard. He could just burn or dump rags in a public bin.

I don’t know why he would bury anything in that location - the soil is dry and hard. He could just burn or dump rags in a public bin.
Good point. It’s been reported that they’re after any material they could link to MM. It is hard to imagine why anybody would bury rags etc but then again CB certainly isn’t a normal individual . the Germans must have something credible in order for them to believe a search was warranted.

Any fibres would need to be kept in the same conditions, is the soil acidic ,alkaline, neutral, same with the water, how does the sun effect the fibres etc, any defence lawyer if needed would soon be on to forensics as such, nope it's remains that will solve it ,If there are any that is.

I wonder if it was more they found fibres with soil traces in his van - soil types they have matched to this location?

* wild speculation *

Definitely looked like that bunch of folks didn't want to be IDd too

(but I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I think)

Well... did CB have a habit of burying things?

Might have been his practice. Garbage. Latrine. Evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth