Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think he is enjoying every minute of the attention buoyed up with the notion that he is points ahead in the game of keeping alleged crimes out of the courts. For the time being.
Well the investigation is doing it's best to give him oxygen for his supposed ramblings.

Is the letter itself computer-generated? Comic sans vibes...
I'm no expert but looking at the individual letters in different words they seem to be consistently the same.
Surely the hand writing expert would have picked up on them being computer generated if they were.

I'm no expert but looking at the individual letters in different words they seem to be consistently the same.
Surely the hand writing expert would have picked up on them being computer generated if they were.

Who is the hand writing expert? Or are you speaking in general?

I have sent a letter to a graphologist in Times New Roman font, and the graphologist concluded that I am a very smart and handsome man :)

Last edited:
Who is the hand writing expert? Or are you speaking in general?
Just speaking in general.

I've just checked and one is mentioned in the tabloid.

"Graphologist TT, who examined the latest missive and others he's sent over the last two years, said they showed CB was 'distorted, deluded' and his 'fantastical views are constant, unchanging.'

No. CB was repeating the words in HB's statement. CP wasn't there, it was CB who allegedly said "she didn't even scream".
Ah yes, I see now. I missed the sentence before it in the letter.

So I guess CB has seen (or at least been told) what Helge said in his statement to police about the confession in 2008. How has he managed to get hold of that without access to the MM case files?

I did notice in GA's latest book mind, he was seeming to imply he had seen Helge's statement to SY about the confession. He certainly had access to some of SY's documents as he quotes from the interview transcripts of other things Helge says about CB. He didn't seem want to divulge anything about what was said regarding the confession itself though. He would only say "it makes no sense to tell you [what CB supposedly confessed to Helge]".

Is there bona fide evidence that he is penning these letters .
The handwriting is consistent with the other letters I've seen and his signature matches with that on the police document from when he acted as a translator for his fling in 2007.

Attachments

• L1.jpg
    L1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
  • L2.jpg
    L2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 33
The handwriting is consistent with the other letters I've seen and his signature matches with that on the police document from when he acted as a translator for his fling in 2007.

I was wrong!

There is the same separation between lines ...

I thought he is imitating a computer printed font in his drawing of the daisywheel ...

But after a close examination I would say that it may be hand written from a person who is very carefull in separting spaces, etc ...

1685199368582.png

Last edited:
British couple discovered shrine at search site months after MM went missing.

This is what prompted the search. <modsnip - off limits, off topic> presumably no-one secured the shrine. The stones were used as an arrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wrong!

There is the same separation between lines ...

I thought he is imitating a computer printed font in his drawing of the daisywheel ...

But after a close examination I would say that it may be hand written from a person who is very carefull in separting spaces, etc ...

View attachment 424977

It is absolutely hand-written! Were it not, the individual letters would be consistent, as per a font. Look for eg. at the most obvious example, the 't's: the cross placement/direction varies wildly from word to word. It wouldn't do this if it were printer-generated. He could also be using a lined sheet under his writing paper to assist with the spacing regularity. Plus he's artistic, his drawing perspective is actually very good (I've seen previous drawings of his) and that also possibly/likely carries over and impacts upon his 'precise' writing style.

He can still be all that he's been accused of and have neat handwriting without it necessarily meaning anything more significant than that he has neat handwriting.

Also, I had a read of this letter earlier and he says somewhere that he doesn't miss having a tv, etc and that (paraphrasing) his 'communication' life now is the written word, so it would make sense that he takes time and trouble over it.

And it's not as if he has much else to do.

I'll leave the graphology 'experts' at the tabloids to their own dissection of what it all means.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member