Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is such a distinctive moniker though. The Little Paradise.What are the odds that CB would dream up that same unusual saying as other random visitors in the area?

I agree with Anxala that the media is reviling in the suggestion of depravity. Whereas the nickname almost certainly originated elsewhere and for perfectly innocuous reasons.

Incidentally, Quinta do Arade has parking for camper vans.

Also, the area searched is being referred to as The Hippy Camp, and that is not just on the basis of CB hanging out there. It’s quite plausible that the van life people he knew and associated with would also be aware of the local nicknames for camping spots.

Apologies I can’t delete the double up post quote!
I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but it's only a theory and I think some ppl had assumed the whole area was "known" locally as that. IMO it's not obvious that website is where journalists have plucked the name from and that CB didn't indeed call the place his little paradise too.

That holiday place labelling itself "a little paradise" is just the owners advertising their business based what some of their "guests" have called it. If you look at the booking.com reviews you can probably see where they've got self-styled title from. There's one review from 2021 that calls it a "little eco-paradise" and another from 2020 which calls it a "paradisical environment". I don't think it's a stretch to think others (including CB) would have described the area as a paradise too. JMO.

Don't you think it's strange that these searches are concentrated around a dam like the mysterious note left on the door of 5a on the anniversary of the disappearance? It wasn't the same dam name, but there are plenty of other places to hide a body or clues...
I've also long been interested in MT the friend...remember the description of a blond hippy? Then the pensioner's testimony about two blond men. Also various recent testimonies indicate that he and the suspect went to a hippie village where in exchange for sex they offered drugs to young women. And finally, look at his friends: thieves, human traffickers, and when you look in his contacts there's even a man who displays an illustration of little girls holding a penis that they are pointing at another underage girl with her legs open... As for reporting the suspect, he said he didn't do it at the time because he "didn't like the police". I'm not saying he's a co-conspirator, but maybe he knows a little bit more…
Old loyalties break at last, don’t they? That may well be how this case is solved in the end.

The transient hippy lifestyle certainly suits their purpose. Also the beaded leather wristbands so favoured in those hippy markets are an ice-breaker for kids. RH used this tactic in Ireland.

The satellite image indicates big holes, if they are holes. What the reason behind them might be, I haven't a clue.
Very likely the Giant Algarvian Mole. Its exclusive vegan diet and love of yoga necessitates a symbiotic relationship with hippies. Is very fond of water views and - much like a hermit crab - uses disused items of other species, particularly known to love fridges.

My opinion only but I think it’s a very plausible theory.

I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong, but it's only a theory and I think some ppl had assumed the whole area was "known" locally as that. IMO it's not obvious that website is where journalists have plucked the name from and that CB didn't indeed call the place his little paradise too.

That holiday place labelling itself "a little paradise" is just the owners advertising their business based what some of their "guests" have called it. If you look at the booking.com reviews you can probably see where they've got self-styled title from. There's one review from 2021 that calls it a "little eco-paradise" and another from 2020 which calls it a "paradisical environment". I don't think it's a stretch to think others (including CB) would have described the area as a paradise too. JMO.
Now, imagine how it was in 2007...and even years back. In "that" Algarve, with(out) that PJ...

"Wolters stated that if no relevant evidence is found, a statement will be issued promptly. However, if the investigation yields positive results, the announcement might be delayed."

"Wolters stated that if no relevant evidence is found, a statement will be issued promptly. However, if the investigation yields positive results, the announcement might be delayed."

Irrespective of the outcome of the search, IMO, HCW will not say anything.

Oasis of sinister silence.
Isolated, in the hills, rough roads. Quiet, peaceful but some hippies already there. No control at all. In Algarve, PJ, at that time did not exist. A daily failure. Even with the basic things.
So it’s not known locally as “ Little Paradise?”

If the headline is to be believed then what's not to believed about the following snippet,
talk about convoluted!

Concrete” information from the former friend of the fiend is understood to have led dozens of officers to the remote site.

Maddie case – No findings yet after search operation​

After the renewed search in the case of Madeleine "Maddie" McCann, who disappeared in the south of Portugal 16 years ago, the responsible public prosecutor's office in Braunschweig has expressed reluctance to publish possible investigation results. Prosecutor Christian Wolters told our newspaper on Friday that they would first "evaluate the action and then discuss the next steps" together with the officers of the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA). According to Wolters, the BKA employees are currently on their way back from Portugal.

Wolters could not yet say conclusively when the public would be informed. This also depends on the results, which have not yet been transmitted. It is possible that we will know more next Thursday, Wolters said. The spokesman for the public prosecutor's office also left open whether anything usable was found at all.

The BKA also refrained from issuing an official announcement on Thursday on the question of whether clues could be found that could contribute to the clarification of the mysterious disappearance of the little British girl. The request of the German authority had led to the fact that the search had been restarted on Tuesday. According to official information, police officers from Portugal, Germany and Great Britain took part in the action at a reservoir not far from the municipality of Silves.

I think it would probably be worthwhile to wait until we are told officially if there are findings from the recent search or not.

When Rowley gave his update in 2017 the only thing of note and it's really worth bearing in mind considering the recent headlines is this.

Rowley:There are odd headlines and odd stories in newspapers on a regular basis and most of those are nonsense.

Another Nick Pisa masterpiece :rolleyes:
Sigh. Of course in the eyes of the law he is innocent, he enjoys the right to that presumption because he hasn't been tried yet, or in this instance even charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member