Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the freezer was not one of the hypotheses that Madeleine s body was stored in one ?

Attachments

• 10:2006 copy.jpg
    10:2006 copy.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 9:2010 copy.jpg
    9:2010 copy.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 25
That one was at one time you'd think.
I guess so but don't think it would fit and work in CB's van. If he was living as a mobile vagrant of no fixed abode, he's unlikely to have the luxury of a freezer.

I guess so but don't think it would fit and work in CB's van. If he was living as a mobile vagrant of no fixed abode, he's unlikely to have the luxury of a freezer.
That's another point, the area is or was not exclusive to CB.

Reactions: IDK
here's what the area looked like around the time (nearest two satellite image dates). much bigger 'temporarily dry' area to dig/bury/hide something if you go back in september/october.
Thanks, those are the pics I was referring to earlier. Are you able to get a closer shot of the 2010 one in the area I've circled? Do they look like open holes?

Attachments

• 20230526_191610.jpg
    20230526_191610.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
Thanks, those are the pics I was referring to earlier. Are you able to get a closer shot of the 2010 one in the area I've circled? Do they look like open holes?
this is a crop from the highest resolution earth pro allows.
not clear enough to say anything is a hole, or a tree, or something else imo. but others may see holes.

Attachments

• 9:2010zoomed.jpg
    9:2010zoomed.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 15

Now now, it was his very own special 'little paradise'...!!

...as opposed to a place known locally as The Little Paradise (as per Okapi's earlier post).

I see the media continues to refer to it as the former (and not just the tabloids), so determined are they to whip up sensational, laden-with-evil-intent drama.

Last edited:
Would the searches have occurred if CB was not an arguido ?
I'm mystified if you think the identity of the suspect has any bearing on due process.

Isn't it enough that the German police have made the request to search in Portugal based on the evidence.

Had they reason to search in, for example France in an international investigation I think CB's arguido status would also have been of interest to the Brits and the Portuguese.

I don't know if I've explained that too well because I don't fully understand the reasoning behind the point you've made.

Now now, it was his very own special 'little paradise'...!!

...as opposed to a place known locally as The Little Paradise (as per Okapi's earlier post).

I see the media continues to refer to it as the former, so determined are they to whip up sensational, laden-with-intent drama.
Do you know for a fact that CB didn't call this place his "little paradise" though?

If you read Okapi's post, it is not Barragem do Arade that they are saying has the nickname "little paradise". It is a place called Quinta do Arade, which is a collection of 3 holiday homes near the dam. And it's not even a nickname really, they just claim that many of their guests have called it that.

I'm mystified if you think the identity of the suspect has any bearing on due process.

Isn't it enough that the German police have made the request to search in Portugal based on the evidence.

Had they reason to search in, for example France in an international investigation I think CB's arguido status would also have been of interest to the Brits and the Portuguese.

I don't know if I've explained that too well because I don't fully understand the reasoning behind the point you've made.
it's not about his indentity, there's a statute of limitations in portugal, having an arguido seems to have circumvented it, so without it the case in portugal would have been at an end, so would any searches have happened if this were the case?

I doubt very much the reason for having a freezer up there was not to fly tip it. Must have been more accessible spots than that.

Did the police take it with them when they left? I don't know.
Still there isn't it? Ergo I think we can assume they think it unimportant.

I think we can also assume things from them allowing the journalists to traipse just wherever they wanted to (imo)

CB had the freedom of Europe and possibly beyond (when he wasn't under custodial sentence somewhere). But I think if any where was 'home' it was the Algarve. So I don't think it is extraordinary for friends to have seen him around and mention it.

Do you know for a fact that CB didn't call this place his "little paradise" though?

If you read Okapi's post, it is not Barragem do Arade that they are saying has the nickname "little paradise". It is a place called Quinta do Arade, which is a collection of 3 holiday homes near the dam. And it's not even a nickname really, they just claim that many of their guests have called it that.
Still stands though it wasn't exclusive to CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd