Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect, #36

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure, she is from the town Freiburg im Breisgau. Close to the area, panikspatz66 is/was from! The topography from MWT's doco matches that area very well.
MWT wouldn’t have gone in the direction of Magdeburg to get to Freiburg. (May mean nothing of course but he would have gone that way to Naumburg Saale.)

There are 2 FB profiles
1. ALE in Naumburg Saale
2. LE in Ramstein, previously Cottbus (closer to Freiburg)

MWT wouldn’t have gone in the direction of Magdeburg to get to Freiburg. (May mean nothing of course but he would have gone that way to Naumburg Saale.)

There are 2 FB profiles
1. ALE in Naumburg Saale
2. LE in Ramstein, previously Cottbus (closer to Freiburg)
You don't really know, how they edited all the material and put it back together for the broadcast. But everything is possible, of course.

The doco shows a big "IHK" building. It's a widespreaded institution in germany. The IHK building in Naumburg looks different, than it has been pictured in the doco. Ramstein has no IHK office.

But the IHK building in Freiburg fits it very well....

Why does the press say CB said : she did not scream?
i read the letter again and it clearly shows it was CP not CB

M, C and I then started talking about Portugal. It was then C made a comment about the missing girl. C asked me if I was still going to Portugal. I replied „ I am no longer going to Portugal because there are too many problems there; Portugal has too many police for me on account of the missing child. It is indeed strange she has disappeared without trace.“ C replied „ Yes, she did not scream“

sorry if it was already posted, it’s too muh read

Attachments

• 3F65AC77-BBD8-42D4-BE3F-D39CDC114903.jpeg
    3F65AC77-BBD8-42D4-BE3F-D39CDC114903.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 30
IMO their treatment from the PJ was repulsive & with many similarities to how the investigated the MM case.
The one thing the McCanns, unlike Leonor Cipriano, were spared was torture. Leonor was tied, blindfolded, to a chair and beaten about the head, to a point of near blindness until she 'confessed'.

Worse, at her trial, torture was found proved, and they convicted her anyway.

I'm pretty sure, she is from the town Freiburg im Breisgau. Close to the area, panikspatz66 is/was from! The topography from MWT's doco matches that area very well.
SuperD, how far is Offenburg from Freiburg?

I wish I was able to sum up what I want to say as you do so succinctly using only four words.
The one thing the McCanns, unlike Leonor Cipriano, were spared was torture. Leonor was tied, blindfolded, to a chair and beaten about the head, to a point of near blindness until she 'confessed'.

Worse, at her trial, torture was found proved, and they convicted her anyway

Worse, at her trial, torture was found proved, and they convicted her anyway.
Good point, agreed. What always baffles me is how on earth was it appropriate or rational for a man who was made arguido (Amaral) based on his conduct in a missing little case, to be given the lead on another missing girl case. IMO it really puts that force & the time period, into perspective.

M, C and I then started talking about Portugal. It was then C made a comment about the missing girl. C asked me if I was still going to Portugal. I replied „ I am no longer going to Portugal because there are too many problems there; Portugal has too many police for me on account of the missing child. It is indeed strange she has disappeared without trace.“ C replied „ Yes, she did not scream“

Was that written by HB?

CB seems to be a notorious liar, please be aware of that!

He is just reiterating / copying what he saw in the evidence files/witness statements

You can read more here

And from the above this seems to be a comment by FF I haven't seen before,

Brueckner's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said:'It remains to be seen whether this conversation took place at all as we have other witnesses who said it didn't.'

which of course imo is meaningless as there is no way MS or MT would have said anything different since both agree that CB could be guilty and they are witnesses for the prosecution while according to this statement the participants in this conversation were CB, HB, MS and MT. so where is the other witness?!

Actually I have been thinking about the searches in Portugal. Considering that the pandemic officially finished less than a year ago and that applications for searches in foreign ground would need much time before they are accepted, it doesn't surprise me at all if they start searching all the places related to CB during 2007. And actually it is something they should do! I wonder why it is considered by some as desperate attempts?!

And from the above this seems to be a comment by FF I haven't seen before,

Brueckner's lawyer Friedrich Fulscher said:'It remains to be seen whether this conversation took place at all as we have other witnesses who said it didn't.'

which of course imo is meaningless as there is no way MS or MT would have said anything different since both agree that CB could be guilty and they are witnesses for the prosecution while according to this statement the participants in this conversation were CB, HB, MS and MT. so where is the other witness?!
CP?

Cp is also a witness for the prosecution and is not mentioned being present in this conversation
Interestingly not even his best friends nor girlfriends/flings want to vouch for him...

Unless FF has found random people being in that festival (stoned/drugged/etc) who say they don't remember seeing CB talking to HB

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member