Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
It sounds like the German police have showed the PJ this particular piece of ‘evidence’ Which the PJ are now describing it as “significant and very interesting.” They now seem to be arranging digging of the wells near his old property. So whatever it is, it seems legit.
I am really trying to think what it could be? Surely more than just a confession they’ve heard he’s told a friend. It must be something a bit more concrete than that surely?

Madeleine McCann: Portuguese police prepare to search wells | Daily Mail Online

I thought I read somewhere that they had already searched those wells?

Obviously they don't mean that the abductor is literally the only person who would know.
I think the original comment was that CB had knowledge of the case that only the suspect would know. Sounded more to me like they have something he has said regarding the abduction itself (either online or to someone in person) that they have been able to verify somehow. Who knows though, hopefully it will all become clear soon.

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic | Daily Mail Online

So, this landlord took over the registration of CB’s car after MM’s abduction and provided him an attic space to live after he left Portugal after MM’s abduction? And this was done as a favor?

I’m back to thinking MM’s abduction was related to a pedophile ring/organized crime. As such, she may still be alive somewhere.

A little more precise, about 1 month after...........

"Angie Dawes was 32 when she said Brueckner suddenly appeared in the Portuguese village of Foral, Silves, where her family lived.

A month after Madeleine went missing from her family’s holiday apartment in the town of Praia da Luz, Brueckner allegedly starting working in a restaurant 40 miles away"

British woman claims Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'targeted her' | EXPRESS INFORMER

He's they guy who ran the Childrens Home with Nicole - Police interviewed her 9 months ago - but no mention of Roman, not even a surname reported- odd!?

Edited to say 9 months ago rather than last week - I saw the article last week

Satellite images appear to put Madeleine McCann suspect's vehicle near Praia da Luz in weeks after disappearance

I read somewhere that he was her husband but I cant find any mention of him anywhere and her surname is her maiden name because her father gave an interview and he has the same name.

I read somewhere that he was her husband but I cant find any mention of him anywhere and her surname is her maiden name because her father gave an interview and he has the same name.

Yes, I find it odd that his name hasn't been brought up again - especially as the house was supposedly had needles and other paraphernalia when they moved out of the children's home - It just sounded rather unsavoury. (Young children, drugs, paedo friend.) But could have been completely innocent of course.

If anyone is wondering about all these people willing to talk about the case or had run in's with CB, it's because they get paid for their stories. I'm not suggesting that there not true.
Absolutely. They’re getting paid by the tabloids. But they are also trying to clear their names since they were closely associated with him. The interesting thing is that it’s obvious from their interviews both the German landlord and the British ex girlfriend barmaid KNEW (or suspected) he was into criminal enterprises like burglary and drug dealing.

How Madeleine suspect slept in my attic | Daily Mail Online

So, this landlord took over the registration of CB’s car after MM’s abduction and provided him an attic space to live after he left Portugal after MM’s abduction? And this was done as a favor?

I’m back to thinking MM’s abduction was related to a pedophile ring/organized crime. As such, she may still be alive somewhere.

To me, AB just sounded like a do-gooder, naive kind of guy who felt sorry for CB and wanted to 'help' him sort his life out - a Fatherly type - but he did say that he wife never liked CB

If anyone is wondering about all these people willing to talk about the case or had run in's with CB, it's because they get paid for their stories. I'm not suggesting that there not true.

You don't normally get paid for a story if you're doorstepped though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat