Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I find it odd that his name hasn't been brought up again - especially as the house was supposedly had needles and other paraphernalia when they moved out of the children's home - It just sounded rather unsavoury. (Young children, drugs, paedo friend.) But could have been completely innocent of course.

No doubt CB supplied the drugs to Roman, but as stated by tedtink, it all sounds sinister, what actually took place there?

To me, AB just sounded like a do-gooder, naive kind of guy who felt sorry for CB and wanted to 'help' him sort his life out - a Fatherly type - but he did say that he wife never liked CB
Very risky to allow a complete stranger who is broke to live in your attic. Was CB paying rent? Or was the mutual acquaintance paying rent for CB?

Also, for what do-gooding purposes would you take over the car registration for a stranger who is broke and homeless? That’s a fairly close entanglement that is difficult to understand.

Very risky to allow a complete stranger who is broke to live in your attic. Was CB paying rent? Or was the mutual acquaintance paying rent for CB?

Also, for what do-gooding purposes would you take over the car registration for a stranger who is broke and homeless? That’s a fairly close entanglement that is difficult to understand.
AB got the use of the car for 3 months

Yes, I find it odd that his name hasn't been brought up again - especially as the house was supposedly had needles and other paraphernalia when they moved out of the children's home - It just sounded rather unsavoury. (Young children, drugs, paedo friend.) But could have been completely innocent of course.
Was the owner watching the property all the time that it was empty after they left?
Not saying it's not the truth but it could have been people using an empty property.

Hard to see how anyone can take over ownership of someone’s jag, and also judge that person To be broke and homeless.
Did he pay money to become the new owner of a jaguar? Or was the jag a trade-off for the attic space?

Hard to see how anyone can take over ownership of someone’s jag, and also judge that person To be broke and homeless.
Did he pay money to become the new owner of a jaguar? Or was the jag a trade-off for the attic space?
Why would he want to be the owner if he didn't have access to it and what if it was damaged or stolen?

Back to the riddle.
Yesterday he says there is no forensic evidence, but they have no doubt mbm is dead.
Today there is a single piece of evidence That makes him 100% certain she was murdered.

so it is a piece of non-forensic (i.e. non-scientific) evidence that he has, that proves 100% that she was murdered.

What the heck could it be?
-> photo / video?
-> Witness statement? (you'd think if they had that, they'd charge him, no?)

Still think it is photo or video.
I don’t think a confession of a friend would make a prosecutor 100% certain of murder.
Physical evidence, a photo or a video, would allow him to say he was 100% sure. Imo.

agree there is some doubt with the photo/video, and of course they can’t identify who is committing the crime, or they would have already arrested someone.

It might be hard to ascertain from a photo or video whether someone is deceased, asleep or unconscious. I don't want to get graphic, but they'd have to see something that little MM could not have survived in order to declare with 100% certainty that there is a single piece of evidence that makes them sure she was murdered.

As suggested earlier, this could be something about Madeleine herself: a scar, birthmark or something similar that has never been publicly mentioned, but the family would know about.

Could be he asked her the name of her stuffed toy left behind, I believe it is referred to as Cuddle Cat - but is that what MM called it?

I continue to doubt they have anything but the alleged confession and the phone call and his record. IMO Wolters pretty much confirms here that they are pursuing a murder charge because it's based on what would happen to most children taken by a paedophile.

'Wolters conceded his theory about Madeleine was based on previous cases involving missing children and paedophiles.

A prosecutor of 17 years, he said: “Because there is no forensic evidence, there may be a little bit of hope [that she is alive].

“We don’t want to kill the hope and because there is no forensic evidence it may be
theoretically possible.

"I know it’s important for the British people when I say she is dead, but I did not know it was so important.

"But I know in Germany it’s more normal that we investigate a murder in such a case, so it’s not so important.

"It’s more normal.”

Asked about saying Madeleine was quickly killed, he added: “This was only a personal statement. I have no facts for this.

"That was only my private opinion and speculation.

"It was only a personal... without facts.

"I don’t know everything.

I said, ‘I believe because of other cases where children were kidnapped, they made a sexual crime and then they killed’.

“That it is what happened in other cases and I believe this is a typical case but there are no facts for this.
It is only my private view.”'

Madeleine McCann 'may still be alive' admits German prosecutor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members