Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The German authorities may say they know how MM died. Sadly that may be the case. But without a body it’s impossible to know for certain unless there is overwhelming evidence to prove otherwise.
If CB didn’t do it, it’s possible MM is alive somewhere else totally unaware ( wishful thinking).

So far there is no proof that he's ever killed anyone.
Today's news from Deutsche Welle mentions the German police having digital proof that CB was involved in Madeleine's case.
Madeleine McCann: Police found files linking suspect with crime – report | DW | 18.06.2020
This doesn't mean that she is dead, it means they are linking him with the case. But if for example, they know he came back to Germany on say May 15 and without the child this is where they might assume the child is dead.

I don't understand what you are trying to imply? Calpol is NOT a sedative. This is a mild children's version of paracetamol. It is given to children in all sorts of situations, even to two months old babies.
So true! Calpol is Paracetamol based syrup. There is not a household in the UK without Calpol if children live there. Ages 3 months+. Taken orally with a tiny syringe. It is taken after their jabs, for Teething purposes. Even restlessness. There is no visible drowsiness once consumed, no comatose children who cant be woken. I am 100% confident to administer it to my children.. whom I can honestly say, have never been 'drugged'. X

I also wonder that if MM was targeted, would they have tried to abduct her regardless? I mean if she hadn’t been left alone that time?...

There's so many potential options. With a car nearby, he could have had MM hidden away in another house before anyone even knew she was gone.

The farmhouse with the wells is just a 6 minute drive from the apartment.

I think he walked her down to the beach and then walked up along the beach to his farmhouse.

I believe he knew that whole area like the back of his hand.

MOO

From what German LE have said it sounds like they have a strong reason to believe CB killed Madeleine – strong enough to override the fact he was twice previously ruled out as a suspect by the Met and PJ.

To me, that goes beyond CB gossiping about the case. We know CB likes to record and keep photos/videos of abuse, and that German LE has his USBs in evidence. I don't think it's a huge leap to believe LE has some sort of photo or video evidence that ties him to MM – but crucially, doesn't show him.

We can also assume they don't have DNA evidence linking him to the scene, considering their requests to retest the saliva sample.

So, if the above is true (which is all guesswork, admittedly) we have a strong case in one sense that CB has footage of MM. But a case that has a gaping hole any good lawyer would capitalise upon if it's lacking the evidence to place CB at the scene on the day.

RBBM:
We know German police have someone's USB key with disturbing images / video in their possession. We *assume* the key belonged to / was created by CB, but we do not know this for a fact. I wonder if police even know for a fact, and if they do, how do they know for sure? Anyone could have created the USB key, and placed images / video they may have had / come across of CB on them. Anyone could have taken the key(s) to where they were eventually found and placed them there for police (or someone else) to find or collect. What makes anyone so sure the keys were created / placed by CB? What evidence if any do LE have of this? Do they have video footage of CB placing the key(s) were they were found? Do they know when the USB key(s) were placed where they were found? Were they hidden and someone knew about their existence and reported to LE and told them where specifically to find the devices? Was finding them as a result of a tip in this case, or perhaps in another case? We don't know. Be sure that LE know where, and how they came to find those devices and I'd bet it wasn't by chance.

Agree with Victoria above re calpol.

With regard to CB: I didn’t get the impression that he was in solitary when the news broke, which I think he would have been if he were ‘assisting’ at that point.

The German authorities may say they know how MM died. Sadly that may be the case. But without a body it’s impossible to know for certain unless there is overwhelming evidence to prove otherwise.
If CB didn’t do it, it’s possible MM is alive somewhere else totally unaware ( wishful thinking).

I doubt that if they believed that MM were alive, and could have survived 13yrs in captivity that they'd be drawing this much attention to her and naming CB as a suspect at this point as it would pose a huge risk to her life.

I think CB has been on the list of possibles from the start. Wasn’t his name/photo circulated in 2007, passed to SY in 2012, then raised again after media appeals in 2013?
IMO someone/more than one person originally gave him an alibi so he was ruled out, but this could be why German LE asked for people to come forward whose loyalties may have changed?
That's my thoughts too. Even though he was identified as a POI back in 2007 I'm not sure that he was actually questioned until 2013. My personal theory is he gave an alibi stating he was in Germany at the time and backed it up with proof that he was selling his Jag to someone and that person corroborated it. The title records will clearly show who it was registered to on the 4th but there's been no mention of that person's name in the Press. Why? My guess is that he is now a key witness. Either revoked his account or LE have proven somehow that the story is a lie.

We know a few weeks later that that the car was then registered to AB but that CB continued to drive it. Even though we have an exclusive in the Mail from AB, he never explains what the purpose of it being registered to him was, only that is was a favour. I suspect it was so that CB could maintain the story that he had sold the car (for the purpose of an alibi) and was no longer using it.

JMO

Agree with Victoria above re calpol.

With regard to CB: I didn’t get the impression that he was in solitary when the news broke, which I think he would have been if he were ‘assisting’ at that point.

Very true, Jenesaisquoi. Think it was only reported on a few days after he was named.

I doubt that if they believed that MM were alive, and could have survived 13yrs in captivity that they'd be drawing this much attention to her and naming CB as a suspect at this point as it would pose a huge risk to her life.

Unless they felt he was a lone psycho and he refused to talk and they thought she’d been chained up in a basement, unknown to any other human. But then, they’d let him go and follow him, surely. But how would they get to her before he killed her in front of them? (I have watched too much Criminal
Minds, I think)

RBBM:
We know German police have someone's USB key with disturbing images / video in their possession. We *assume* the key belonged to / was created by CB, but we do not know this for a fact. I wonder if police even know for a fact, and if they do, how do they know for sure? Anyone could have created the USB key, and placed images / video they may have had / come across of CB on them. Anyone could have taken the key(s) to where they were eventually found and placed them there for police (or someone else) to find or collect. What makes anyone so sure the keys were created / placed by CB? What evidence if any do LE have of this? Do they have video footage of CB placing the key(s) were they were found? Do they know when the USB key(s) were placed where they were found? Were they hidden and someone knew about their existence and reported to LE and told them where specifically to find the devices? Was finding them as a result of a tip in this case, or perhaps in another case? We don't know. Be sure that LE know where, and how they came to find those devices and I'd bet it wasn't by chance.

I'm guessing his fingerprints are on them,unless he wiped them but I doubt it,I'm sure he was confident they were safely buried but who knows?

As far as I understood, the usb was buried on CB’s own land, under his deadblanket-wrapped dog and was found when LE were digging up the ground looking for Inge’s body. I assume Therefore it was most likely CB who put it there.

Right we all assume he put it there - but how do we (or LE) prove he did? Is it possible that someone else attended the dog remains and placed the device where it was found?

I'm guessing his fingerprints are on them,unless he wiped them but I doubt it,I'm sure he was confident they were safely buried but who knows?

Thinking a bit like a defence attorney (which is nauseating when considering who I'm playing devil's advocate for here), but even if his prints might have been on the device, that says he touched the device. Not that he created the content found on the device.

I have forgotten why it matters whether he buried the usb stick with him butt-plugging a trailer hitch, or someone else did?

Is it because of the possibility that any pics it may contain of Madeleine may not have an identifiable male in the pic too?

Unless they felt he was a lone psycho and he refused to talk and they thought she’d been chained up in a basement, unknown to any other human. But then, they’d let him go and follow him, surely. But how would they get to her before he killed her in front of them? (I have watched too much Criminal
Minds, I think)

Right? But then who is to say he'd go back for her? He did leave some dogs locked up someplace and left them to die alone... doubtful he'd still have MM if she'd been kept alive. Be kinda hard to travel across borders with her as often as he crossed, no? Also, who would have cared for her while he was locked up previously? If he was a lone wolf, or if he was part of a ring it just seems unlikely that she'd have survived. And to be honest, I don't know what to hope for here - that she could be found alive and well somewhere, having lived with a family who adored her would be the best outcome I could hope she had in all this, but I somehow doubt that is how it all went down.

So true! Calpol is Paracetamol based syrup. There is not a household in the UK without Calpol if children live there. Ages 3 months+. Taken orally with a tiny syringe. It is taken after their jabs, for Teething purposes. Even restlessness. There is no visible drowsiness once consumed, no comatose children who cant be woken. I am 100% confident to administer it to my children.. whom I can honestly say, have never been 'drugged'. X

I think people get confused because a child may go to sleep after taking Calpol if they had been unable to sleep because they had a fever or were in pain. But their sleep is due to being tired and feeling better and now able to sleep, rather than being sedated.

Weren’t his early sex crimes unknown to the PJ in 2007, and then presumably to Scotland Yard in 2013. So, it has only been more recently that he was know as a sex offender and then the USB photos and rape conversation cinched it.
Yes, it is true. He wasn't in the pedo files. PJ did not know about his sexual offenses. They thought he was a petty criminal which he also was.
But imagine two independent people raising suspicion he was involved. There must have a big reason why German police questioned him about Madeleine back in 2013. Gosh this is 7 years ago. I also wonder who was his contact at Ocean Club. This would be interesting to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet