Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although the German LE are referring to the phonecall on the 3rd May, I'm thinking maybe it's possible that photos/footage of MM may have been sent/uploaded from his phone that night? If they can prove he had the phone for the call, they prove he had possession of the phone not the gf. If any photos or video etc were taken, (possibly already found on USB) and they know he had the phone and was alone/with no witnesses for that night, they could link him through that. I believe we are only getting very small bits of information. JMO

Thanks for the info, I think I missed the video - when I am reading, sometimes I get posts out of order if I've just recently made a post - no idea why!

So someone was aware that he had buried a dog wrapped in a blanket - great! We can place him as burying said doggo. But can we be sure he also buried the USB? Its just bugging me that a lawyer might just say, "ok, prove my client buried the USB, and that he created the content found on the USB".

Police need an airtight scene and witnesses or evidence if they want to proceed to charging this guy and possibly any associates who may have been aware, counselled aided or abetted....
No doubt his lawyer will try every trick to cast doubt but like I said, if the trial is in Germany, there is no Jury. Just a judge who will have seen all those tricks before and would hopefully see through it. If they have a witness of him burying the dog, visual evidence of him on the devices and possibly fingerprints, I'd hope that at the very least the judge would conclude they belong to him. They may not be able to prove which of the videos were made by him though unless there is a digital signature on the files they can attribute to a device associated with him.

OK possible Psychodynamic theory explanation here (in a nutshell)
CB had an emotional attachment to the dog which looked after him, the dog would then be seen as an object to look after the stick and guard it, as it had him. ALL unconscious processes at work here in CB I hasten to add. imo

Bettyboop, yes I see it too....it’s very noticeable on that picture, but can’t see it on others so maybe easily covered by stubble or was a recentish wound in that particular photo...

Could possibly be mistaken as a hare lip, especially if it was very recent at the time of Tristan Brübach’s murder??

Did the dog just die of old age? Not that it is relevant, it just seems that everything with CB has some kind of strange circumstance or reaction.

Bettyboop, yes I see it too....it’s very noticeable on that picture, but can’t see it on others so maybe easily covered by stubble or was a recentish wound in that particular photo...

Does the scar seem to go up the cheek a little? Or am I imagining it, because I want a scar to be there? Stubble wouldn't grow on the place of a scar I don't think.

Could possibly be mistaken as a hare lip, especially if it was very recent at the time of Tristan Brübach’s murder??
I found a much clearer quality pic of one of his mugshots and you can’t see any sort of scar on his lip in it I don’t think. Bruckner would have been around 22(?) when Tristan was murdered so if he had a scar then, you’d be able to see at least remnants of it on this mugshot which he looks to be mid to late 20’s I’d say. Hmmmm

ETA: okay now I’m thinking I’m seeing one on the right side now. Wtf.

Attachments

• B22D0637-D77C-4EA0-954D-EBD74ACDCC83.jpeg
    B22D0637-D77C-4EA0-954D-EBD74ACDCC83.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 70
OK possible Psychodynamic theory explanation here (in a nutshell)
CB had an emotional attachment to the dog which looked after him, the dog would then be seen as an object to look after the stick and guard it, as it had him. ALL unconscious processes at work here in CB I hasten to add. imo

I thought this too. The friend was quoted as saying CB and the dog were “inseparable”. It would make sense for him to go back and bury the USBs under the dog that was so loyal to him in life at a later date. The dog protected him in real life, gave him the unconditional love he always craved... That he never received from the birth mother that gave him up; that he ultimately didn’t receive from the adoptive mother that put him in a home when his father acquired a brain injury and she could no longer discipline him, thus “giving him up” again.

Dude is a psychologists wet dream, by the sounds of things.

I found a much clearer quality pic of one of his mugshots and you can’t see any sort of scar on his lip in it I don’t think. Bruckner would have been a teenager when Tristan was murdered so if he had a scar then, you’d be able to see at least remnants of it on this mugshot which he looks to be mid to late 20’s I’d say. Hmmmm

ETA: okay now I’m thinking I’m seeing one on his left side now. Wtf.

EDITED
Yes, I saw a scar in the documentary but not so much here - maybe would have been more noticeable in his earlier years which could well have been described as a "pock marked" face in his later years!

The 30-minute phone call police hope will finally solve Madeleine McCann mystery

Mr Wolters said: "At the moment if we interview the suspect he could say, ‘My girlfriend had my phone that night and I didn’t have it’.

"The person he spoke to could put the phone in his hand [by confirming that it was definitely Brückner to whom he spoke], which would mean he was in the area at the time.

"This is the evidence we want before we issue an arrest warrant and then interview him for the murder. It would help the case against him — but we would also need more evidence."

I wonder if the other caller has been found yet?

Do they know it was a he to whom CB spoke? Or is it just easier than saying to whom they spoke?

I'm always confused by that terminology in these instances when they say 8,000 images found. It makes it sound like only pictures, with no videos. Whats up with that? What do they actually mean?

If this usb had Madeleine on it and was purposely buried with doggie, would any of his tears have been for Madeleine?

Although the German LE are referring to the phonecall on the 3rd May, I'm thinking maybe it's possible that photos/footage of MM may have been sent/uploaded from his phone that night? If they can prove he had the phone for the call, they prove he had possession of the phone not the gf. If any photos or video etc were taken, (possibly already found on USB) and they know he had the phone and was alone/with no witnesses for that night, they could link him through that. I believe we are only getting very small bits of information. JMO

Was that possible in 2007? I can't remember technology back then.

I found a much clearer quality pic of one of his mugshots and you can’t see any sort of scar on his lip in it I don’t think. Bruckner would have been around 22(?) when Tristan was murdered so if he had a scar then, you’d be able to see at least remnants of it on this mugshot which he looks to be mid to late 20’s I’d say. Hmmmm

ETA: okay now I’m thinking I’m seeing one on the right side now. Wtf.

Often photos are flipped when published, for whatever reason. Also, when I said “upper left lip” that would be our left on the photo, therefore his right. I should have clarified. Maybe that’s what you’re seeing??

Then again, maybe it’s just because I want to see it now too, but zooming into that photo it looks like he has multiple faint scars across his upper lip and cheeks?
Scars could also be mistake as pock marks depending on how fresh they are, and vice versa?

My head hurts :eek: lol

Pictures/videos could be sent as MMS or uploaded to email or to a computer files and transferred to USB etc, the dates/times would be on them (iirc) although the quality wouldn't have been what it wouldvbe now. It'd depend on what kind of phone he had too. I think there's more behind them just needing to prove he was part of the phonecall. If they have media evidence from the phone within a short time-frame of the call, it would just link it more to him taking the footage/being in contact with her. Especially if he never claimed to have lost/mislaid phone or they can show he still used it afterwards (maybe text messages to gf etc)

Unlikely. Smartphones didn’t really take off until the first iPhone was released (after MM vanished).

Some phones took photos and video but the quality was poor. I recall having a Nokia with a tiny screen around then, which took tiny pixelated photos...

People widely used separate stills cameras and video cameras in 2007.

Unlikely. Smartphones didn’t really take off until the first iPhone was released (after MM vanished).

Some phones took photos and video but the quality was poor. I recall having a Nokia with a tiny screen around then, which took tiny pixelated photos...

But he had a video of the old lady he raped in 2005!

The N95 etc had a 5megapixel camera at that time, so it was possible for photos etc. It would depend on they type of phone he had (and is all hypothetical, there may not have been anything other than the call.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackie&Tim