Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know how you’d ever be able to tell that, Jugsandtugs. Think it was only a skeleton when dog up. Unless there would be indications in the blanket. Also the dogs were fairly small, if it were one of those in the photo. Would take a while. Sounds far-fetched but who knows what went on in his freaky mind.

Not exactly the most trustworthy of rags but a new story in the Dail Star with comments from Jim Gamble.

Madeleine McCann cop fears suspect walking free as police hunt 'killer evidence'

One line that caught my eye from Mr Gamble -

There’s no doubt from what the Germans are saying. They have evidence and I think they're simply holding back at the minute because they need that killer piece. They need collateral.

1x1.png

“At this stage, he fits the profile, he has the opportunity to commit the crime: his subsequent conduct, changing the number plates moving, all of those things."

Does anyone know what he is referring to here about changing plates? Or, is this about the re-registering of the Jag perhaps?

Not exactly the most trustworthy of rags but a new story in the Dail Star with comments from Jim Gamble.

Madeleine McCann cop fears suspect walking free as police hunt 'killer evidence'

There’s no doubt from what the Germans are saying. They have evidence and I think they're simply holding back at the minute because they need that killer piece. They need collateral.

1x1.png

“At this stage, he fits the profile, he has the opportunity to commit the crime: his subsequent conduct, changing the number plates moving, all of those things."

Does anyone know what he is referring to here about changing plates? Or, is this about the re-registering of the Jag perhaps?
I think probably the jag

Imagine being born with those tendencies, I'm not at all excusing people who act out on their urges, but there must be an awful lot of people out there who have an attraction to children that they can't just turn off, it actually must be so confusing and shameful for them, they know it's wrong but a feeling is not something you choose, must be a miserable life for the majority who secretly feel that way and spend their lives trying to ignore it. Of course those that do act on it know it's wrong and that's inexcusable, I don't know, it's seen as an 'evil' tendency, but I guess for a lot of people they wish to god they weren't that way. I'm fascinated by psychology and I think so many people are misunderstood, again, that doesn't excuse the behaviour of those that choose to act on their urges.

It's such a difficult discussion. The minute something/someone is demonised, as pedophilia is and as pedophiles are, it goes underground. And there's no light underground. So it festers there in the dark.

It's not about excusing it, it's about understanding it and trying to find ways to make positive change.

Last edited:

1x1.png

Applying for change of vehicle registration - Serviceportal Baden-Württemberg

pre-2015
i read this to mean that the number plate had to be changed if the car was registered to a different area, or in CBs case registered to a keeper in a different area... so the jag number plates had to be changed, possibly twice.

still can't see how the jag is involved though, based on the previous discussion about dates.

If they can, then why haven't they to date?? What is the hold up?
The appeal needs to take place first. CB is trying to claim he should not have been charged for the rape because he was extradited back to Germany on a different charge.

IMO I think he's clutching at straws, the extradition for the drugs charge was legal, and he's serving the time for that. Once he's then in Germany, I don't see any legal reason they cannot charge him with the other crimes. It's almost like saying you need to give me another chance to run before you charge me with something else. The Portuguese giving retrospective permission is just one option to detain CB if his appeal is successful which I doubt it will be.

re: the swimming costumes.
size - they don't look like the swimming costume of a small child.
could they be large enough for CB to be wearing himself... they are made of very elastic materials.
if you saw him wearing one, would you possibly say - 'i can only describe [it] as a leotard'?
for the swimming costume imagery:
Madeleine McCann suspect's motorhome contained a stash of girls' swimming costumes | Daily Mail Online

They even have a caption "MARK LARGE" in the pictures, so they may fit CB.

Applying for change of vehicle registration - Serviceportal Baden-Württemberg

pre-2015
i read this to mean that the number plate had to be changed if the car was registered to a different area, or in CBs case registered to a keeper in a different area... so the jag number plates had to be changed, possibly twice.

still can't see how the jag is involved though, based on the previous discussion about dates.
Juat another piece of the puzzle. Yet to know how significant or not it may be.

and witnesses might have 'confused' some jag dates, or descriptions of jag events... tricky business nailing down a fact in this case.

It changed hands on May 4, 2007. This is an official fact not dependent upon witnesses. Knowing where was the car before and after it's more cumbersome.

BTW, I've never heard of taking a registration as "a favor" as Mr. AB said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen