Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm beginning to wonder now, was it even the German LE who made the appeal on the vehicles of was it just the British LE? Can anyone find the original links?

<RSBM>

This article says that it was the British police ....

It was not one of the two vehicles – a two-time camper van and a Jaguar car – which British police flagged up in a new appeal a fortnight ago.
German police want to retest mystery saliva found in the McCann's Praia De Luz apartment | | Express Digest

Maybe someone dressed MM in other clothes, or she had contact with the clothes which may well have been worn by another person?

Articles say that it was only the adult clothing (jeans, blue fleece jacket) that contained DNA with characteristics of Madeleine's DNA.
Nothing else in the bag (shower curtain, rubber band, flannel, child's tshirt, child's pencil case) had that kind of DNA on it.

Last edited:
I have a 'photographic memory', but it's still 'developing',

How German Madeleine McCann suspect fits into timeline of her disappearance

I asked upthread if the German LE actually KNOW that CB spoke to a male for 30 mins before MM vanished or whether it was just easier than using a nondescript pronoun such as "they". But in this article, police specifically ask:
"Scotland Yard police appealed to anyone who knows the man they are describing directly to come forward and assist with this 'critical' part of the investigation."

Really makes me wonder if they know more about that call that they've said!

Bedford vans aren't big. Would it be possible to have a secret compartment? I wonder if it was used for van parts. Just throwing it out there.

I asked upthread if the German LE actually KNOW that CB spoke to a male for 30 mins before MM vanished or whether it was just easier than using a nondescript pronoun such as "they". But in this article, police specifically ask:
"Scotland Yard police appealed to anyone who knows the man they are describing directly to come forward and assist with this 'critical' part of the investigation."

I'd say they do. Also I doubt there were too many calls of that duration on that night at that time. It's kind of near evening meal time.

Not the first time that hidden compartments in vans/campervans has come up...and he is a car mechanic
I've looked a Bedford Vans, they are kind of small, I'm not sure it's possible.
I once owned a rusty Datsun, I know nothing about cars.

I have a 'photographic memory', but it's still 'developing',

How German Madeleine McCann suspect fits into timeline of her disappearance

The Mail quoting a story from The Bild

Did Christian Brueckner turn his friend into a paedophile? Young boy next door who befriended Madeleine McCann prime suspect sexually abused eight-year-old girl years later
  • It has been revealed that Brueckner was friends with 'Robert M' in Braunschweig
  • Robert M was convicted in 2019 of abusing an eight-year-old girl in the city
  • The 20-year-old lived in the same building Brueckner ran a small shop from between 2012 - 2014, and the pair are believed to have been friends at the time
  • Robert M would spend time at Christian Brueckner's shop after school
Christian Brueckner's friend was convicted of sexually abusing eight-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

It's strange. I could almost understand it if he had been seen with a bag during the holiday, and PJ were trying to say that it was used by GM to hide the body. However, the "bag" is in a police photo but then not in a subsequent photo of the wardrobe, so it vanished *after* MM disappeared, so that theory doesn't make sense

If such a bag existed, and had been taken along with MM by the abductor, then it's possible this is hold back information that police / family have not revealed to the media in order to help narrow down a suspect should one arise. I'll use the example of the April Tinsley case from 1988. When police found her body, the child's pants were on backwards, and she was missing one shoe. Police apparently did not reveal to the public that they had found the other shoe 1000 feet or so from her body. Two years later, someone wrote on a barn in town that he had killed April, and taunted them asking if police found her other shoe. Police knew very quickly that the writing on the barn was by the perp because they had never told anyone about the missing shoe having been found. I learned this by watching: "The Genetic Detective" - I'll include a link so you can also view the show if it is of interest to anyone.

Watch The Genetic Detective Season 1 Episode 4 The Deadly Playdate Online

Last edited:
He had worked at the tunnels in albufiera its in an old castle,didnt know if this had rooms or anything like that,there was a sighting 3 weeks after maddie went missing from someone saying she had seen a girl matching her description had left the restaurant and got into a vw van

Who had worked at this restaurant? Do you mean the person who reported the sighting?

It's in here, so much of the media has got that facts wrong, some of it is because new information is being added all the time (missing German girl) and they can't be bothered to rewrite the article, they end up with a 'mash up' of facts :

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B kept kids’ clothes in his mobile home

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members