Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking aloud here. A few posters have said they don't think CB is linked to the TB murder, which I kind of agree with. And IIRC others have said they think it's possible he abducted MM but not necessarily other kids who went missing.
However, what I'm wondering is how often does someone murder one child but then never do it again?? Obv many get caught so they never do it again. But aside from being caught, how many have killed one child/person only? So IMO that's why LE is trying to find links to the other unsolved cases, as it's so likely that at least some are connected to others.
Particularly in the TB case, it is so brutal and horrific that it seems highly unlikely that his killer never ever killed anyone else, unless the killer died before having the chance to do so.

German paedophile suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann is named

This is saying a few details re the friend,also about the videos..
The videos were inside the motorhome when it was destroyed for scrap years ago, and he later went to the police with the claims, it was reported.

One video allegedly showed an "older" woman, who sounded like she was saying "help" in Italian, being whipped and raped by a masked man while she was tied up and her eyes were covered, according to the friend.

The video showed the suspect removing his mask and showing his face, according to the report.

The other video allegedly showed a younger woman, speaking German, tied naked to a wooden beam inside a house as she begged to be freed. The suspect was sat on a sofa, the friend told police, adding that he recognised the man and the interior of the house.

This article from the Telegraph discusses the tip-off in Odiaxere.

If the informant is the same man, we have link to Belgium and more missing children.

“It is believed this lead may have come from the same anonymous source who predicted where two murdered children would be found in Belgium last year.

The handwriting on the letter is said to be similar to that on a map received by De Telegraaf in June 2006 which correctly predicted the location of the shallow graves of Belgian girls Nathalie Mahy, 10, and Stacey Lemmens, seven, who had disappeared while playing in front of a cafe in Liege.”

Again, apologies if already discussed. Some fast sleuthing going on.

McCanns condemn Madeleine 'grave' tip

Wow! So IF the tip off was by the person who CORRECTLY predicted where the 2 missing children in Belgium would be found, this must be significant, surely? Especially as a previous poster posted links saying they found a plastic bag of small bones and 5 metre cord in the lake 9 miles from PDL. Why have we not heard the results of analysis of those bones?

Wow! So IF the tip off was by the person who CORRECTLY predicted where the 2 missing children in Belgium would be found, this must be significant, surely? Especially as a previous poster posted links saying they found a plastic bag of small bones and 5 metre cord in the lake 9 miles from PDL. Why have we not heard the results of analysis of those bones?

Exactly. We could have a concrete link between the two cases. It would be huge. Although I can find no record of CB in Belgium.

I know wikipedia isn't considered a reliable source but saw this when I looked up the case in Belgium. There are references to news articles but the articles are in Dutch.

On June 28, the bodies of both girls were found in a sewer in Liège, some 400 metres from the bar "Aux Armuriers".[4] The Justice Department confirmed that the girls were murdered by strangulation, while Nathalie's body showed the signs of sexual abuse. On the same day, Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf received a letter with detailed information on the whereabouts of the two girls, a letter post-dated June 27.[5]

The Justice Department also confirmed that DNA of a third person has been found on the bodies. The identity of this third person has not yet been established, since incredibly, there are still no conclusive results of the DNA analysis. His slight injuries and traces found on his clothes when Ait-Oud turned himself in are consistent with those he would have suffered when dumping the girls in the place they were found.[6] He is also said to have shaved his head the night of the disappearance. After looking into the investigation files, the father of Stacy Lemmens declared that he believed Ait-Oud was guilty.[7]

On November 14, 2006, it was reported that in the same neighbourhood where Mahy and Lemmens lived, an 11-year-old child was almost kidnapped at knifepoint by a 20- to 30-year-old man, were it not for a bystander who helped the child into safety. The suspect, of Slavic-Italian appearance, drove away in a Volkswagen Golf with a German license plate, together with an accomplice.[8]

I would expect that the LE in Germany would look at ruling in or out by DNA or CBs whereabouts in those months.

Exactly. We could have a concrete link between the two cases. It would be huge. Although I can find no record of CB in Belgium.

Can't find any record of CB in Belgium, but Belgium has reopened up a murder case ;
Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case: Police probe if Madeleine McCann suspect was involved in death of girl, 16, whose body was found on beach in Belgium in 1996

Ignore my previous post, he was in Portugal at the time. A timeline of his movements would be really useful to cross reference things as they come up.

The juvenile criminal fled to Portugal in 1996 shortly after his conviction for the sexual assault of a child in Germany.

But he was arrested in 2006 and later jailed for eight months stealing diesel from commercial trucks.

Details of his confession that he was a sexual predator have emerged in documents of his interview by criminal investigating Judge Antonieta Nascimento in the Portimao court house on 8th April 2006.

Can't find any record of CB in Belgium, but Belgium has reopened up a murder case ;
Christian Brueckner is linked to FOURTH unsolved case: Police probe if Madeleine McCann suspect was involved in death of girl, 16, whose body was found on beach in Belgium in 1996
Aww I recently read about Carola. She had supposedly met a 'German' man at a disco She was found mutilated. On the beach. Horrific X

Ignore my previous post, he was in Portugal at the time. A timeline of his movements would be really useful to cross reference things as they come up.

The juvenile criminal fled to Portugal in 1996 shortly after his conviction for the sexual assault of a child in Germany.

But he was arrested in 2006 and later jailed for eight months stealing diesel from commercial trucks.

Details of his confession that he was a sexual predator have emerged in documents of his interview by criminal investigating Judge Antonieta Nascimento in the Portimao court house on 8th April 2006.

In the most timelines of CB that i find online he fled the police to Portugal in 1995. So in theory its possible that he was involved with the murder of Carola Titze. The police in Belgium is also investigating if CB is involved in this case. But yeah many more serial killers were active in that time especially in Belgium

Presumably because they weren't identified as Madeleine's, and very likely weren't even human bones.

Privacy settings

Besides that, according to a Dutch paper, they are re-investigating if CB had anything to do with:

August 4, 1995: disappearance of the Rotterdam boy Jaïr Soares (7), while he is playing on the beach at Monster (the Netherlands).

June 21, 1996: disappearance of the German boy René Hasee (6) in Aljezur, a tourist town half an hour's drive from Praia da Luz.

July 5, 1996: murder of the German Carola Titze (16), who met a blonde German boy of nineteen, over 1.80 meters tall, in the dancing of a holiday park in De Haan the night before. At the time, a search was made but unsuccessfully for someone who met that description. Brückner does.

May 7, 2001: murder of the German Peggy Knobloch (9) in Lichtenberg. Gone when she walked home from school. Her skeleton was not found until 2016.

I'm not opposed to re-investigating older cases at all, I think it's better done then dismissed...I see a "logical" connection between the Jaïr Soares case (South Netherlands, on the west coast) and Carola Titze (North Belgium, on the west coast) but if he had anything to do with the disappearance of René Hasee, this would mean he drove to Portugal in between and then back....I don't know the timeline exactly of his whereabouts but that seems hard for me to digest.

In the most timelines of CB that i find online he fled the police to Portugal in 1995. So in theory its possible that he was involved with the murder of Carola Titze. The police in Belgium is also investigating if CB is involved in this case. But yeah many more serial killers were active in that time especially in Belgium

Ok...possible. Can you reproduce names.

Yeah, in 2006 CB was in jail in Portugal for robbing a Portimao petrol station. 9 months, released December 2006.

It’s likely CB’s committed other serious crimes and it’s important to check (Inga G. worries me because they know he was nearby) but he can be ruled out of a lot simply by virtue of him being in and out of jail since he was about 15.

Well i mean CB is not the only pedophile serial killer/rapist. For example around that time the network of Marc Dutroux was big thing... but he also got caught in 1996.

CB has proven to be a rapist and a child abuser, among other criminal behavior ....We don't know if he is a serial killer, but I don't dismiss this possibility for now. He can be. Somehow I have the feeling that Dutroux (and his accomplices) were into a totally other "ballgame".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay