Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Malinka's mother worked as a cleaner at the ocean club resort and cleaned the apartment above???
Yes, I saw an article in one of the newspapers showing the location of her flat in relation to the ocean club when he was a suspect or person of interest.

I answered this earlier.
Odiaxere, approx 10 miles north east of Luz.
Mystery burglary report call could hold key to solving Madeleine McCann case

Yes, I know. Odiaxere. But was there a burglary? In "Processo" files, they have registers of calls to GNR in Lagos on May 3 and 4, 2007 and that security company in Lisbon called them a lot of times. 22:29:36, 23:18:39, 0:09:25, 01:34:51, 03:24:23 and still more later. Also, I don't know how they counted 16 minutes.

P.J. POLICE FILES: TRANSCRIPTS OF TRACED CALLS

Last edited:
Yes, I know. Odiaxere. But was there a burglary? In "Processo" files, they have registers of calls to GNR in Lagos on May 3 and 4, 2007 and that security company in Lisbon called them a lot of times. 22:29:36, 23:18:39, 0:09:25, 01:34:51, 03:24:23 and still more later. Also, I don't know how they counted 16 minutes.

P.J. POLICE FILES: TRANSCRIPTS OF TRACED CALLS
It is a good question... 16 minutes is a very specific number? 16 minutes before 22:29 would be 22:13, no one can know this is the time that mbm went missing, can they??

could the fact there were repeated calls - even after the police went there after the first call - mean it was possibly a faulty alarm?

Just thinking aloud here. A few posters have said they don't think CB is linked to the TB murder, which I kind of agree with. And IIRC others have said they think it's possible he abducted MM but not necessarily other kids who went missing.
However, what I'm wondering is how often does someone murder one child but then never do it again?? Obv many get caught so they never do it again. But aside from being caught, how many have killed one child/person only? So IMO that's why LE is trying to find links to the other unsolved cases, as it's so likely that at least some are connected to others.
Particularly in the TB case, it is so brutal and horrific that it seems highly unlikely that his killer never ever killed anyone else, unless the killer died before having the chance to do so.
I’m still thinking if linked that it’s initiation so maybe not preference I’m thinking you can’t just walk into these twisted communities we’re delving into, you must have to prove you’re one of them?!

CB had a big dog called Charlie, who was very old, according to that Olive Press article. I wonder if that is the usb-stick-dog that was buried.

Weren’t there some bestiality pics on the USB stick too? I wonder if the animals were his own.

Weren’t there also bestiality pics on one of the confiscated computers mentioned in the McCann files? Wonder if they are the same animal(s) as on the stick, and if the animals are recognisable individuals (as opposed to recognisable species).

Also, CB was out when the cops knocked on his door shortly after MM went missing, according to Amaral. Was MT also out, or was he in Spain at the time (I am getting muddled).

Why did the cops go knocking? Was it because they were knocking on all doors, knocking for known criminals, or knocking for known sexual deviants?

Here’s a fuller interview with MT that helps with the vehicle timeline I think. Not sure what to think about him.
EXCLUSIVE: Former friend of Maddie suspect Christian B spent months with him in Spain's Andalucia and believes he's guilty - Olive Press News Spain

Thanks Owlpellet. The interview without lots of context taken out, who would have thought? The quote underneath tells me everything I need to know about MT's legitimacy. He hasn't gone to the police because he doesn't trust them and has had run ins with the law. This is a common occurence with drug dealers and people who associate themselves in those circles. There are unwritten rules, you don't grass on your mates, but there are limits and being a paedophile crosses them. I've been brought up around people like this and have had many drug dealer friends in my life. They may be unsavoury characters but it doesn't make them inherently bad people (especially when it sounds like he was/is a weed dealer and petty thief). I believe he is telling the truth.

"I hope my information leads to a conviction and I now wish I had gone to the police earlier. It is just I don’t like the police because of my criminal past.

I just dread to think of what other crimes he may have committed since.

He was definitely a pervert and all his friends thought that about him. He had some sexual issues but we didn’t think that he liked young children."

Thanks Owlpellet. The interview without lots of context taken out, who would have thought? The quote underneath tells me everything I need to know about MT's legitimacy. He hasn't gone to the police because he doesn't trust them and has had run ins with the law. This is a common occurence with drug dealers and people who associate themselves in those circles. There are unwritten rules, you don't grass on your mates, but there are limits and being a paedophile crosses them. I've been brought up around people like this and have had many drug dealer friends in my life. They may be unsavoury characters but it doesn't make them inherently bad people (especially when it sounds like he was/is a weed dealer and petty thief). I believe he is telling the truth.

"I hope my information leads to a conviction and I now wish I had gone to the police earlier. It is just I don’t like the police because of my criminal past.

I just dread to think of what other crimes he may have committed since.

He was definitely a pervert and all his friends thought that about him. He had some sexual issues but we didn’t think that he liked young children."

I am also inclined to believe he is telling the truth having read this article. I was skeptical upthread, but it really seems like he wanted to do the right thing, and did tell police eventually what he could to further their investigation. He doesn't seem at all afraid of CB or his associates though - having even told the two who saw the video of a woman chained to post being attacked that he didn't want to see the video in question. Doesn't sound like a man afraid of CB's associates so there must have been at least some trust between them and him at the time, and possibly still now. I wonder whether police have interviewed them as yet in this matter and if so, what the outcome was?

Does no one find it odd that this Michael guy is suddenly convinced CB is guilty since he watched a Madeline documentary on netflix?? It just sounds suspicious to me. He’s saying “ I know he’s guilty, it was definitely him, he just needs to confess now”..... all cause some woman on a Netflix documentary described a man knocking on her door one day who had blonde hair and acne? I feel like He knows more but doesn’t want to say for some reason. Maybe cause he thinks he’ll look bad for not reporting it at the time and letting the case go unsolved for so long, I dunno, I just think there more to it.. IMO

Yeah I too think he knows more, perhaps him going to the media is him trying to get a message to CB to get him to confess? He maybe isn’t scared of CBs associates because he’s part of it & trying to pin it solely on CB so the rest get off? Just a thought.

Also, CB was out when the cops knocked on his door shortly after MM went missing, according to Amaral. Was MT also out, or was he in Spain at the time (I am getting muddled).

Why did the cops go knocking? Was it because they were knocking on all doors, knocking for known criminals, or knocking for known sexual deviants?

I’m sure MT is claiming to be in Spain at the time MM went missing, according to him CB turned up in Spain late May/early June alone with his dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow