Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wurzburg (where CB was from) is a 5 1/2 hour drive from Bremen. I seriously doubt he supported them, or infact even liked football. Sorry if I seem to keep shooting down people for mentioning the football, I don't dispute he robbed people when the big games were on. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the abduction. The parents were eating at the Tapas restaurant and he/whoever abducted her were aware of that - if not watching themselves, tipped off by somebody.

I also don't imagine, the people spending the amounts of money to rent in PL, to be the types to be wearing football shirts frequently. It's much more of a working class thing. This crime is clear and calculated. Hence why nobody has been caught in over 13 years. A moment of rage lacks logic. I can't believe I'm here arguing about this.

If you’re here arguing, it’s with yourself :confused:

ATTACK CLAIM
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B ‘raped’ British woman in Praia da Luz

it is from this article in the sun 20 June 2029 that mentions the rape victims in the video. One spoke English, the other Italian

Can’t do a link

Still trying to find where I originally read about the 50 year rape victim being potentially CB..

I read an article saying the italian speaking 50 year has since passed away from an illness but had spoken to another potential rape victim of CBs

The 50 year old that died of cancer was a British victim. She told the American victim “behind closed doors” that it happened to her too.

ATTACK CLAIM
Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B ‘raped’ British woman in Praia da Luz

it is from this article in the sun 20 June 2029 that mentions the rape victims in the video. One spoke English, the other Italian

Can’t do a link
Thanks x

Or making assumptions that people who wear football shirts can’t afford ‘middle class’ holiday accommodation. We need to rise above generalisations like this

It was made out that there could have been lots of people about wearing football shirts. I made (imo) a fair point that frequent football shirt wearing is higher among working class people. The price of holidaying in PL is less affordable for working class people. Not that there wouldn't be working class folk there, it's not a generalisation and wasn't intended that way.

i was thinking whether the link between live football and the tapas 9 was - looking for a set routine / looking for fixed timings. or removing the unpredictables.
as a burglar/attacker/abductor, if he knows a resident is going to watch football in a bar, the planner knows their house will be empty for 2 hours.
with the tapas 9, the planner would know the set meal time. i think the opportunity was when they were eating starters. all nine of them together at the table. going nowhere for 5 or 10 minutes.
long shot, but i wonder whether the American lady - who was watching the news about Hurricane Katrina, had a special interest in that area. Katrina started on 23 August. i wonder whether she had a habit of watching the news at that time, each night. the planner would then know exactly which room she would be in, and where she would be sitting - at a fixed time.

but maybe he has no pattern. i assumed CB always targeted holiday makers, or reps... people who were unfamiliar with the area, unfamiliar with their apt, and were out of the apt a lot. and had passports + holiday money + valuables most likely kept in one of a small number of simple to find places. seems like a huge risk to attack someone who was a resident in that small place, and might recognise him either on the night, or at some point later, on the street, in PdL.

not sure about 'proper' ))) my timeline has many questions on it. and each day seems to throw up more questions.[/QU
Don’t get in a tizzy just means don’t get your knickers in a twist. Very mild.
Exactly! I was going to use that phrase to explain 'tizzy' but I thought I might have to explain it as well lol ;)

Goodmorning/afternoon/night everyone,
Seems like there are many drugsconnections to CB and LE is working on that,according to the MSM Germany:

The focus is on three women from the drug dealer scene in Oranienburg”
A second name that came up in connection with drug trafficking around Oberhavels district town is Jennifer U .. "She does not come directly from Oranienburg, but from Hennigsdorf, but had contacts in the drug dealer scene in Oranienburg," says Ariane Feierbach. However, it was never investigated against the 32-year-old herself, but it was against a friend of her time. The same applies to Juliane R. from Oranienburg. "She was also not directly in the focus as a drug dealer, but as a partner of a drug dealer, her name also fell in this context," said the police spokeswoman.”
(Sorry for the crappy TL,but right now I don’t have much time)
Vermisst: Fall Maddie McCann - Hinweise auf mögliche Drogendealerin von Christian B. in Oranienburg

Wurzburg (where CB was from) is a 5 1/2 hour drive from Bremen. I seriously doubt he supported them, or infact even liked football. Sorry if I seem to keep shooting down people for mentioning the football, I don't dispute he robbed people when the big games were on. However, I don't think it had anything to do with the abduction. The parents were eating at the Tapas restaurant and he/whoever abducted her were aware of that - if not watching themselves, tipped off by somebody.

I also don't imagine, the people spending the amounts of money to rent in PL, to be the types to be wearing football shirts frequently. It's much more of a working class thing. This crime is clear and calculated. Hence why nobody has been caught in over 13 years. A moment of rage lacks logic. I can't believe I'm here arguing about this.

I dont think the football was a huge factor in MM's abduction, but I think the "lots of people wearing football shirts" is relevant for some of the burglaries , and for the rape of HB particularly

I dont think the football was a huge factor in MM's abduction, but I think the "lots of people wearing football shirts" is relevant for some of the burglaries , and for the rape of HB particularly

I originally brought up Euro 2004 and it sort of spiralled into something else, lol ...

Do burglars break in when they know people are out? Yes. Does football have anything to do with MM abduction? No, I don’t think so.

The Portuguese police wrote off HB’s rape as a ‘one off’ because it happened during Euro 2004. The MO doesn’t indicate someone ‘passing through town.’ Quite the opposite, imo.

HB is the only person we know of publicly but I’m sure LE is tracking similar cases now. I haven’t read of any but then again, her case got zero publicity until she spoke out in 2015.

The other thing I was thinking, if we assume the 2004 and 2005 rape are both CB, is that it shows some intelligence.

Two very similar rapes in PdL would have set off alarm bells. Two rapes a couple of towns apart didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx