Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It mentions in the last link i posted he was there a few times..when i googled the place theres a few stories re kids accidentally drowning,at this point im willing to believe hes capable of pretty much anything,kids wandered off and yes could have just drowned but you never know.Could be way off,worth a bit of digging about

I can only find a drowning in May 2017.

The list that builds as you follow the reports. Reported owner of
Blue Bedford van
VW camper
Jag
Mer Benz 205d van [telegraph]
Grey Opel ascona [telegraph]
Using the witness accounts, it is also possible he bought the Tiffin prior to May 2007, so that would be 6.

I had never heard about MB and Opel.

If the McCanns aren’t actively paying a lawyer, could someone be working for them pro bono, or working for them but paid by someone else eg family member? I did find the wording odd and almost seemed designed to mislead.

I'm pretty sure I read R Elves said he's working pro bono for Mc's. Can't find the link atm.

Attachments

• Knipsel1.PNG
    Knipsel1.PNG
    768.9 KB · Views: 67
In Spain you must produce an ID to buy a SIM after Madrid train bombings in 2004, but not in Portugal.

I was under the impression it was across the EU countries, the sim would have to be activated by the provider and to do that you were given a code from the place you bought it after filling in a form. It would be interesting to find something to the contrary regarding this in Portugal, I believe vodaphone operated in both countries as well as others providers.

I was under the impression it was across the EU countries, the sim would have to be activated by the provider and to do that you were given a code from the place you bought it after filling in a form. It would be interesting to find something to the contrary regarding this in Portugal, I believe vodaphone operated in both countries as well as others providers.

SIM are ready to activate and bring codes inside. Vodafone, too. You may wish to fill in a form for better tariffs but that's not compulsory.

This now makes the third child to drown in the space of a very short time: on the 19th a 4-year-old girl drowned in a municipal pool in Ripoll (Girona) and on the same day 3-year-old drowned in Órgiva (Alpujarra) in an alberca (an open water tank that often doubles as a pool).
3 kids in the 2008 article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members