Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBM: I had the floorpan reversed in my mind, and thought MM's bedroom was nearest the patio door, not nearest the front door.

That said, I think the abductor walked right in the front door, took MM and walked right back out the door.
4 year olds don't tend to wake up and scream, babies do though
The parking lot was by the front door, the patio doors, are what you could see from tapas bar, gets confusing doesn't it,

I think he was a witness.

After checking OC's employees I found a seemingly German name, Peter Kreuzer, cooker at Tapas who worked there since March 14, 2007 and had been out from May 2-10 for some reason (unreadable).

That's true, but that's too many variables to be considered by CB alone, not a mental criminal.
I think you are perhaps not giving his planning abilities enough credit. His criminal record may make him seem somewhat reckless at times but it's said he was a prolific burglar, he'd stolen hundreds of passports and many other items without getting caught. He was never caught or convicted for any burglaries during his time in Portugal.

Same with the rapes. We've heard about the videos seen by his friends involving 3 other rapes that he was never caught for and there are almost certainly many more. The only one he was caught for seems to be due to extreme bad luck on his part, one rogue hair that still took over a decade to solve. And even for this rape, you can tell he must have planned everything pretty well. He knew the woman would be alone, he knew which access point to break in through, he dressed head to toe in clothes to conceal his identity and prevent leaving any forensic trace. He also brought camera equipment and weapons with him meaning he must have had a vehicle pretty nearby, which again wasn't noticed by anyone.

You have nice M.O., Ted. Sure a burglary gone wrong is absolute nonsense. Yes, planned for sure, but as we know CB wouldn't be capable of such meticulous plan. He could have had a role, but couldn't be the head.
Not sure ? he was very clued up with the adult rapes in PDL, I dont think he is the sharpest tool in the box but I do think he was cunning, he knew what he wanted, expert robber, IMO when it came to crime and law he was very clued up

A question about the theory that CB's targeting of apartment 5A was based on insider information about the block Tapas booking.
The block booking for was I believe made on Sunday 29th?
If CB was using insider info of the block Tapas booking, then why did CB do nothing on the Sunday 29th evening, Monday 30th evening, Tuesday 1st evening, or Wednesday 2nd evening?

Another view that helps understand how useless window can be for someone entering through front door:

notwbedroomfromhallway.jpg

Patio's door. Far from ideal for a well-planned abduction, because one can't have any guarantees on all possibilities, including shutters could be down:

image013.jpg

A question about the theory that CB's targeting of apartment 5A was based on insider information about the block Tapas booking.
If CB was using insider info of the block Tapas booking, then why did CB do nothing on the Sunday 29th evening, Monday 30th evening, Tuesday 1st evening, or Wednesday 2nd evening?
Because of the football matches?

Assuming there was a tip-off from an employee, we don't know when they found out about the block booking or when they then let CB know about it. Plus if it was a planned abduction, you'd want to do some surveillance on the group first, working out what time each gets to the restaraunt, how long they stay, how often they do checks etc. Once you have confidence in the routine, then you would act. IMO.

Because he needed those days to watch the parents checking of the children in the evenings?

Because he needed those days to watch the parents checking of the children in the evenings?
I'm wondering when the MC's were due to check out)fly home? He might chose the end of the holiday, banking on parents making one last night of it with their friends. Things half packed/passports to hand for flight home next day? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz