Magnotta March Prelim Hearing & Trial Day 1 - Sep 29, 2014 - Thread #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they mean he "thought" he was being targeted? He was being targeted by for his cat killing videos by a lot of people, not just PETA. Because he was killing animals and posting it online. This was not a delusion.

What do they mean he "thought" he was being targeted? He was being targeted by for his cat killing videos by a lot of people, not just PETA. Because he was killing animals and posting it online. This was not a delusion.

I guess his delusion was that it wasn't fair? ;)

Jumping back and forth here ... have to wonder how LM's exclamation "You got me" ties in with the defence tack of NCR. IMO, sure sounds like he knew what his apprehension was all about.

Exactly. Being holed up in an internet café across the ocean reading stories about himself online, and then saying "you got me" when apprehended, pretty much indicates that he was hiding from the law. And he knew full well why they were looking for him.

MOO

Look at you guys - got your own thread started! Good job. I'm going to add the date to the title.

You may open a new trial thread each day and just alert and I'll close the previous one. You may also use one thread for a couple of days and let me know and I'll add dates to the thread.

Not sure how busy this trial will be, so do what works best. I will do my best to come in and check things out and of course I will check every alert.

So glad to see this day is finally here. It sure took awhile.

Salem

PS - I'm going to move the entire subform to trials, so hang on to your hats while we go for a quick ride :)

Okay - all moved over. Did you feel the bump in the road?

This subforum is now in Trials. There is no redirect, so make a note :)

Salem

Yes...let us remember Lin Jun. :rose: Because in one fell swoop, LM has now made this trial all about him and his "issues", just as he's always wanted things to be. Pay attention to MEEEEEE.....

MOO

Okay - all moved over. Did you feel the bump in the road?

This subforum is now in Trials. There is no redirect, so make a note :)

Salem

Zero on the seismograph. Smooooooth :)

@sleeCJAD · 1m
Jury being summoned. #Magnotta

‏@sleeCJAD · 39s
Jury in. Montreal police officer Caroline Simoneau back on the stand. Describing the crime scene. #Magnotta

‏@sleeCJAD · 53s
Judge says they'll sit until 4 pm. #Magnotta

@Brige_Noel · 1m
ICYMI: #Magnotta updates (1/3) Crown says another person, not Jun Lin, is shown at start of video depicting evidence of killing. #cbcmtl

@Brige_Noel · 1m
ICYMI: #Magnotta updates (3/3) Crown says they have email from 2011 that shows accused planned to kill a human. #cbcmtl

‏@MandelSun · 1m
Horrible image of a man's trunk - no arms or legs - stuffed in suitcase. #Magnotta

‏@SGirouxCTV · 1m
They show the open suitcase This is hard to watch ##Magnotta

‏@sleeCJAD · 1m
Jurors didn't seem to react much to photo of limbless, headless torso stuffed in suitcase. #Magnotta

@SGirouxCTV · 55s
Cops went through all 29 garbage bags that were next to the suitcase

@MontgomerySue · 31s

We didn't take photos of all the contents of bags, were only looking for things that might be related to the suitcase, she said

‏@SGirouxCTV · 31s
Clothes found in one of the garbage bags #Magnotta

(I wonder if they belonged to LM or the victim ... if LM, another indication he knew what he was doing)

‏@sleeCJAD · 41s
Photos of jock strap, blue latex gloves, screwdriver, assorted items & papers. #Magnotta

‏@sleeCJAD · 1m
Police officer going through photos of wrinkled clothing: tshirt, Bermuda shorts, sweater, sweatpants, grey men's briefs. #Magnotta

‏@MontgomerySue · 16s
found salmon coloured polo shirt and 14 other things in a garbage bag

‏@MontgomerySue · 43s
also vaseline, latex spray and cell phone case found in garbage bag

@sleeCJAD · 25s
Photo of items: includes spray varnish, sunglasses, big roll of scotch tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech