Major break? Eyewitness News tracked Casey's location 6/17 to an area near OIA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know about the chip, but my bet is still that she turned the phone OFF while she was dumping (if that was happening) thinking that she was smart to do it. It would take a while and be confusing to drive through the airport and out, I doubt she used an arial map the whole way, so when she was leaving and thought she was "safe" she would turn it back on.

googmapiz3.jpg

I just did a google live map search of the orlando airport and the areas(wooded/ponds) around the parking lots look to be very accessible. Yet remote.

Lori youmight want to add Remote Location in your title so that no one else starts a thread.

Sorry, but I don;t know what that means, or how to do it?

I just did a google live map search of the orlando airport and the areas(wooded/ponds) around the parking lots look to be very accessible. Yet remote.

It will be interesting to see if any more "routine" dives happen in that area.

Lake Warren is right near the airport (NW on the google map). Hasn't there been some talk about checking Lake Warren? Maybe this is the big break. Let's hope so!

That is a REALLY good idea...ANYONE down there in Caylee land up for it?? Please?

With this the lead story in the area there may be many on the way to this location.

However, I find it stange LE wouldn't have already checked the area out...

You KNOW since *sources* leaked the phone info for the 16th & 18th ONLY,
that they (LE) also had the 17th records.........

Truth be know LE has prolly has had ALL her phone records for a few weeks now..........

With this the lead story in the area there may be many on the way to this location.

However, I find it stange LE wouldn't have already checked the area out...

You KNOW since *sources* leaked the phone info for the 16th & 18th ONLY,
that they (LE) also had the 17th records.........

Truth be know LE has prolly has had ALL her phone records for a few weeks now..........
I wonder who she was calling from the swamp.

Note: You can pull up street view, as well, on google maps.

Please note the one way roads.

I don't know a lot about cell technology, but couldn't it have been pings from her phone that put her at this location?
Good point - it could have been her phone doing an auto-search for the closest tower.

can someone refresh my memory, what was the date Casey took Amy to the airport?
I don't know about the taking...but the coming back was July 15th. Am I wrong to assume she was gone for a week? I thought it was July 8th.

Please, could someone do a quick update. Was there just the one call reported on the 17th? tks

I haven't found where any *sources* released phone info for the 17th.

(I have read where one reporter claims no records on the 17th, then later in his report (about the 16th calls) he says the calls end here "with no other calls 'til 11:00AM the NEXT morning".......which would be the 17th)

I'd like to see them start searching the ponds ASAP!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CinderFricknElla
Back