Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, if the flight computer was used, was it on the plane? Or is this remote access?

(I can't believe any news right now though. Tomorrow morning it will be denied.:facepalm:)
It was the keyboard between the pilot and copilot. It cannot be done remotely. I'm sure both knew what was going on.

Yeah, I heard this Billie Vincent this morning on a phone call with one of the news stations. <modsnip> His theory about a fire is full of holes because there would still have been ways to send distress signals or maydays even if the power was fried. Not to mention.....where's all the wreckage and bodies....Billie !!??

Another key thing about any theory that involved a problem such as this and a fire IS,

Autopilot would have a place set in to land ,and once that spot was reached the plane ,would go into a holding pattern, until it ran out of gas.

Unless I am mistaking how the auto pilot to a specific destination. I dont believe auto pilot flys without a place to be going. I could be wrong.

I totally agree.

However, someone needs to explain to them, and us really, why no one knows. Obviously no one does. Watching the videos on plane crashes, it seems the random theories and searches are not unusual when no one has an exact location. The looking into every person and object on a plane are also essential. They may not understand, like I did not really, until now.

Usually if you engage in a hunger strike, you do so to draw attention to a problem - maybe they believe they are being lied to. I'd willing to bet at minimum they feel like they're not being told all the information, which I'm sure is true, but that's normal in an investigation.

What do we have absolutely confirmed at this point? I mean do we even know for sure that there is no cell phone data, nothing suspicious on the flight simulator, nothing suspicious about the passengers, what the exact timeline is, what other countries saw on their radar, etc.? Isn't it all still mostly conflicting leaks from various countries? I'm sure some of it is true, but it's hard to rule anything out.

The fire theory doesn't sound plausible to me, but if it snuck up suddenly and they went to get a fire extinguisher and then smoke got out of control quickly...it's not like anyone on the ground would have been able to help them, so you'd focus on fighting the fire before radioing. I think there was a case like that a while ago. An electrical fire that was unnoticeable for a while, that popped up in the cockpit electronics before reaching the passenger cabin. If it was confined to the cockpit for a while, no one could have gotten in to use the radio...they die of smoke inhalation or can't access the cockpit after the fire is put out because of the damage...it runs out of fuel and disappears into the ocean...doesn't explain the deliberate commands, but we still really don't have that much confirmed info.

There wasn't a fire, and this plane didn't crash. They have been searching non-stop for twelve days now, and they haven't found so much as a floating seat cushion. Not one.

that's so horrible, I didn't know that

I can't find a link about this just now waddles but the brother of one of the Chinese passengers was interviewed on sky news and he said he was delayed getting to Malaysia because his father died when he found out his brother was on the plane. It was very sad the passenger was obviously struggling to cope losing his father and potentially his brother as well.

If they are stating it was entered at least 12 minutes before then I would take an educated guess that this came through the last acars transmission. I don't know but would guess that they would have the whole lot of data entered?
Hopefully someone with acars knowledge can help with this.

Oh, I see. So maybe the Acars just "told them" that someone entered something into the computer-thingy, but doesn't tell them what they entered. Just, I guess, that there was "activity" on it?

12 minutes before 1:19 is 1:07......the Acars transmissions occured at 1:07 and the next one was supposed to be at 1:37.....so they must have gotten this info. from the 1:07 transmission.

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.

If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

I know, I know but it's just driving me crazy. :scared:

I am very suspicious of the Malaysians insistence that the person who said "all right, good night" is definately the co-pilot.

There was a pilot on CNN earlier today who was saying that Asian pilots don't use that vernacular and they would have used a more precise sign-off.

I don't think anyone can generalize about all Asian pilots, but we still haven't figured out the language being spoken, have we? Could be a poor translation, or maybe they just were very comfortable with the English language and more casual.

The pilots have access to the cargo hold via an access door mounted in the floor between the passenger deck and the cargo deck. Standard on all planes. Last time I checked, a door swings both ways.

Good to know about that access. But the door (still) doesn't access the cockpit. So you still then have a situation where the stowaway would be trying to control an airplane of 200+ passengers as he illegally enters the cabin headfirst from the cabin floor...do you know if those doors are locked, and accessed only by key by the pilots?

I am very suspicious of the Malaysians insistence that the person who said "all right, good night" is definately the co-pilot.

There was a pilot on CNN earlier today who was saying that Asian pilots don't use that vernacular and they would have used a more precise sign-off.

I really wish CNN would get a group of pilots, so called experts, etc., together so they could say ONE thing they agree on. I can't believe all of the different expert opinions and they are all different. Just give me ONE expert. jmo

Just out of interest Derryn, what are the planes either side of it?

Both 747-400's - 4 engines, winglets on the wing tips (see the shadows with the little pointy bits off the end of the wing tips?) and the nose obviously raised (the little double-decker section at the front of the 747's :)

we were looking at that image and discussing it here on Sunday on WS on Thread 6 or 7

It's not in a jungle..I scanned the tiles all around the tile showing the white plane(at first I thought and asked if it as photoshopped)
anyway the tiles around that image shows..it's an inhabited area, a forested area with ..roads, homes,buildings..even a water dam is close by

there is no disturbance in the trees
my conclusion was its a plane in flight

though it looks like it's glowing

Nymeria..do you still have the tomnod link to the ghostly looking plane?

Here is the image Intermezzo-

Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Latitude- 11.577303 Longitude- 92.680922

http://www.tomnod.com/nod/challenge/malaysiaairsar2014/map/654342

2le70xt.jpg

k4za06.jpg

I don't think anyone can generalize about all Asian pilots, but we still haven't figured out the language being spoken, have we? Could be a poor translation, or maybe they just were very comfortable with the English language and more casual.
IIRC, but don't quote me- I think Derryn said pilots are required to use English as a Universal language for that reason.

IIRC, but don't quote me- I think Derryn said pilots are required to use English as a Universal language for that reason.

You're technically supposed to, but when you are in a conversation with people who all speak the same language, it's normal to deviate from that. Listen to recordings from Air France or a lot of other crashes - often in different languages.

Case in point: If my dad had been at the controls that night, his sign off would have been "Okey Dokey, Pokey !

I'm sorry, but respectfully, no. It's not possible.

The well-meaning villagers just saw a different low-flying plane.

6:15am in the Maldives is 9:15am Malaysian time. The plane, at most, had only enough fuel to fly until about 9:11am Malaysian time.

It had to land or crash at that time of the claimed Maldives sighting.

If it was still in the air then, it was nowhere near the Maldives.

The satellite ping data at 8:11am Malaysian time (5:11am Maldives time) puts the plane FOUR hours flying time away from Maldives with ONE hour of fuel remaining.

The plane could not have been in the Maldives at 6:15am. The sighting is false.

ToutCa, please look at this post of mine:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10350323&postcount=224"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10[/ame]

Do you think it's possible the plane had enough fuel to get to someplace like Somalia? That would explain going over the Maldives (although timing would still be off). That would also explain how it wasn't caught on anyone's radar (although I don't know if it could get around Diego Garcia's radar)? I don't know what part of Africa the arc woudl pass through.

what's the likelihood of them all having it in airplane mode, say like at least 180 phones. I never bother, I usually cheat and keep it on so I can text at the earliest time when we're close to landing

Ditto:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're technically supposed to, but when you are in a conversation with people who all speak the same language, it's normal to deviate from that. Listen to recordings from Air France or a lot of other crashes - often in different languages.
Even still if he said "Goodnight" in whatever language they speak in Malaysia (not sure if it's Chinese)- it would still mean the same thing. To me this is an ominous phrase, like "GOODBYE!"

Yeh, wasn't me who said it - but you're both right - technically english is the universal language for flight operations, but we all know that France likes to hold onto their language and as lawstudent says above, people deviate from that when in domestic operations or within crew environment in native languages...

CCTVNEWS &#8207;@cctvnews 2m
China has deployed "more than 10 vessels & 21 satellites" in search for missing #MH370, said a spokesman of the Chinese Foreign Ministry.

https://twitter.com/cctvnews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member