Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the thing is, we are going on the 8:11 ping as meaning the plane has to be somewhere in the circle (arcs)....somewhere on there....at 8:11.

So technically, it could have gone past Maldives, but then it would have to get to some point on that arc by 8:11 am Malaysia time.

But that is IF the "satellite data" is correct.

:scared:

ok thanks for explaining that...

Now all I need to know if the last ping was from land as I read...........however I think there is no way that they could determine if the last ping was from land or not..

I guess I just believe the glass is 1/2 full, and my gut tells me that they are alive. We will see, and hopefully soon, because this is so heartbreaking for the loved ones.

But, I have to agree, depressurizing the cabin would be the easiest way to fly stealth.

I hope your right, I really do. But being a veteran and having a couple of trips to the Middle East and fighting the some of the very groups that may have been responsible for this... well I will just say from experience life is very cheap to terrorists.

yes...it is...

and I'm with you on this one..... I start looking at the arcs bla bla and my eyes go blurry...

However when I see one of the latest maps that shows the area they are searching and see the Maldives right in amongst it, then that is what someone like me, the normal layman understands....

Also 7.5 hours of fuel, general direction the plane was heading, within the satellite area etc......seems to be right amongst it..

I just cant see why the Maldives sighting should be discounted!

I doubt they would have made it to Africa on the amount of fuel.....but looking at a map and the flight path should have been to Beijing on the reported amount of fuel on the plane well then they could have certainly made it to the Maldives!!

but like I said that is just a view from a normal non tech pleb looking at a map...that is not understanding this arc bit

Also re the last ping being at 8.11 am..........now are we talking the ping that was sent to the satellite from the engine.... My understanding is that it was the system that got sent back to Rolls Royce which was basically a blip to tell them that data had been collected.....and that MH did not subscribe to the full level of this, so the data was not sent back to them, but the blip was just telling them data was collected.....is that correct???
Because I thought that happened every hour......so if the last blip was at 8.11 am, would that mean if it was flying there could still be up to an hour before the next blip would be sent at 9.11 am? (provided there was enough fuel)

Now saying all that on my quick skim I read that the last blip was from the plane on land??????? is that correct? has that been confirmed??? if so surely that narrows down a few theories, especially the going in to the sea bit.

Hope the above makes sense.....I have it my mind what I want to say but typing it is another thing!

Yes, the blips were sent to RR every hour. So assuming the last blip was 8:11, the next one would have been received at 9:11. No blip was received at that time, so I would think the plane ran out of fuel before then. The Maldives sighting was at 6:15 am (Maldives time) and the plane was pinging for another 2 hours.

I never read about that last blip being on land! Where could it have possibly landed/crashed after Maldives? Obviously it didn't land/crash there, because we have 2 more pings saying otherwise. That's 2 more hours of possible flying time.

I hope this post makes sense. I'm just writing what's in my head, and sometimes it's not clear when I go to type :p

Now all I need to know if the last ping was from land as I read...........however I think there is no way that they could determine if the last ping was from land or not..

I've attached a pic of the arcs. I was thinking it could have gone past the Maldives and to the Africa, but I don't think it had enough fuel to do that as it would have to have been on the arc in Africa.

But Malaysia has NOT expounded anymore on this arc information, so who knows what's going on. They seem to have gone very quiet after this initial release of the arc info.

Attachments

• Malaysia 370 arc.png
    Malaysia 370 arc.png
    290.4 KB · Views: 21
I know CNN's coverage has been mostly laughable it would say the majority of us have more expert knowledge than their experts. I laughed when I saw the tweets that the character Otto from the movie Airplane was their next guest.Fox News's coverage has been very good in my opinion.

The news networks viewers have increased because many people are concerned about what has happened to MH370.
LOL, I wonder if the actors from "Planes Trains and Automobiles" are still around?

Thoughts on Andaman/Nicobar islands? Could the plane seen on Tomnod flying over/landing there be MA370? It seems to be within the "Northern Arc" zone!

Jmc, the date and time stamp on that image is Wed. 3-12-14 at 4:49 AM.
So unless that plane landed, refueled and took off again, I doubt it.

Then again, we do seem to be living in the Twilight Zone...so who knows! :scared:

ETA- I also believe the wings were different? The plane is the image has silver wings, MH370 look white from above?

A commander with the Pakistani Taliban, a separate entity fighting the Pakistani government, said the fragmented group could only dream about such an operation.

Taliban said:
"We wish we had an opportunity to hijack such a plane," he told Reuters by telephone from the lawless North Waziristan region.

I love it! HAHAHAHA Only the Taliban can get away with such an outrageously straight up comment and we all just go "Oh yeh, that's our T-dawg! He say's $h!t like that - funny guy! hahaha!"

Fox News saying the plane turned before the "good night" message. One more piece of information leading away from mechanical issues.

I know CNN's coverage has been mostly laughable it would say the majority of us have more expert knowledge than their experts. I laughed when I saw the tweets that the character Otto from the movie Airplane was their next guest.Fox News's coverage has been very good in my opinion.

The news networks viewers have increased because many people are concerned about what has happened to MH370.

:silly:

Otto from Airplane the next flight expert on CNN...

I am dying here! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jmc, the date and time stamp on that image is Wed. 3-12-14 at 4:49 AM.
So unless that plane landed, refueled and took off again, I doubt it.

Then again, we do seem to be living in the Twilight Zone...so who knows! :scared:

ETA- I also believe the wings were different? The plane is the image has silver wings, MH370 look white from above?
Ah thanks, I hadn't heard that detail!

On Megan Kelley on Fox (citing NBC reporting)- The new automatic pilot route had already been keyed in and the big left hand turn had already happened when the co-pilot was saying his goodnight to the ATC.

Right now it is not known; they were bringing people in that measure distance from the plane to the satellite. Can't recall where I read it this morning.

I am not a genius (by a lonnnnng shot!) but I have to think if a meteor was low enough in the atmosphere and hit this plane there would be one hell of a big explosion. Remember the meteor that streaked through Russia last year and blew out windows and such?
Imagine a plane explosion combined with that :eek:

(And it would not be out in the middle of nowhere like over the Indian ocean, because that would not explain why they were so far off course...and THEN hit by a meteor. Unless...they were hijacked in some way and THEN hot by a meteor. :scared: there is some karma for ya!)

Did that make any sense? I've got serious tomnod goggles happen' here :crazy:

I agree..
have we not known in the past when meteors are passing by or if any enter the atmosphere..isn't it NASA and or other agencies that watch for that?

I have watched about a dozen different plane crashes this week.
I am flying alone with my kids in less than 6 months.
I really hope they find MH370 before then. :please:

I can't just drink on the flight... since I'm the only grown up.
It would be absurd to turn a 12 day trip into a 17 day trip so I could drive the entire thing.

Flying is safe... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe.... Flying is safe. :please:

MsF ... ask your physician for Xanex before your flights. :)

On Megan Kelley on Fox (citing NBC reporting)- The new automatic pilot route had already been keyed in and the big left hand turn had already happened when the co-pilot was saying his goodnight to the ATC.
How do the investigators know all this and NOT know the destination? They know when it was programmed, down to the timing and all, and what direction it was headed, but they don't know anything past that, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem