Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the relationship between US and Pakistan is unrepairable.

I do believe the plane landed there, but, I really believe it is anywhere where it can be stuffed with bombs. Hopefully let the passengers off. :please:

Anyone planning on stuffing the plane with bombs wouldn't care one iota about the passengers and crew. As there have been no ransom demands from anyone , sadly I fear they are all gone.

MOO

BBM.
Early reports say that cell phones did ping off a tower in Kota Baru, Malaysia. Whether that was 100% confirmed or not, is the other question.

I heard that as well..but someone here said it was a rumur from TMZ

I was corrected by others who said cell phones would not have connects to towers on the ground and this plane did not have wifi

Thoughts on Andaman/Nicobar islands? Could the plane seen on Tomnod flying over/landing there be MA370? It seems to be within the "Northern Arc" zone!

that area was being/is being searched by the govt of India and iirc the US Poseidon aircraft as well

CNN just called me. They saw my posts on Websleuths. They wanted to know if I had ever been in a big airplane, seen a big airplane, heard a big airplane, or had relatives that had been in airplanes. I said YES to all of the above. They want me to come and be on a show as an "expert" on airplane flight. Is that cool or what !!?? Wolf sounds a lot different on the phone than he does in person.

You are a ray of sunshine steelman!
Ya crackin' me up :giggle:

If the "simplistic" theory guy is correct, then certainly people need to be searching the Indian Ocean. Does anyone know off the top of their heads who (what country) is responsible for searching there?

Has this been posted? If not allowed, Mods please remove.

There has been a lot of speculation about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. Terrorism, hijacking, meteors. I cannot believe the analysis on CNN; it’s almost disturbing. I tend to look for a simpler explanation, and I find it with the 13,000-foot runway at Pulau Langkawi.

We know the story of MH370: A loaded Boeing 777 departs at midnight from Kuala Lampur, headed to Beijing. A hot night. A heavy aircraft. About an hour out, across the gulf toward Vietnam, the plane goes dark, meaning the transponder and secondary radar tracking go off. Two days later we hear reports that Malaysian military radar (which is a primary radar, meaning the plane is tracked by reflection rather than by transponder interrogation response) has tracked the plane on a southwesterly course back across the Malay Peninsula into the Strait of Malacca
More at link.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh370-electrical-fire/

This sounds very plausible. It just makes sense. It explains the lack of chatter. It's the first explanation that I believe. I hope they're searching that path, because that's where I bet the plane is.

I'm on CNN overload. So currently watching 2 Housewives from N.Y. get drunk.

Ha! I had to take a break and lost myself in mindless Dancing with the Stars last night, it was joyous.

Anyone planning on stuffing the plane with bombs wouldn't care one iota about the passengers and crew. As there have been no ransom demands from anyone , sadly I fear they are all gone.

MOO

I agree without any ransom demands, I believe all the passengers (unless it was a certain passenger(s) that the hijackers were after) keeping them alive would just be a nuisance. I feel that the cabin was depressurized and oxygen cut off... I don't believe the passengers lived past the ascent to 45000 ft. Hopefully I'm wrong.

But the plane had between 7.5-8 hours of fuel in it. The Maldives sighting could very well be factual. It's in the search area...it's within the two satellite arcs...the plane had enough fuel to be in that area.

I assume the 6:15 is Maldives time, right?

yes...it is...

and I'm with you on this one..... I start looking at the arcs bla bla and my eyes go blurry...

However when I see one of the latest maps that shows the area they are searching and see the Maldives right in amongst it, then that is what someone like me, the normal layman understands....

Also 7.5 hours of fuel, general direction the plane was heading, within the satellite area etc......seems to be right amongst it..

I just cant see why the Maldives sighting should be discounted!

I doubt they would have made it to Africa on the amount of fuel.....but looking at a map and the flight path should have been to Beijing on the reported amount of fuel on the plane well then they could have certainly made it to the Maldives!!

but like I said that is just a view from a normal non tech pleb looking at a map...that is not understanding this arc bit

Also re the last ping being at 8.11 am..........now are we talking the ping that was sent to the satellite from the engine.... My understanding is that it was the system that got sent back to Rolls Royce which was basically a blip to tell them that data had been collected.....and that MH did not subscribe to the full level of this, so the data was not sent back to them, but the blip was just telling them data was collected.....is that correct???
Because I thought that happened every hour......so if the last blip was at 8.11 am, would that mean if it was flying there could still be up to an hour before the next blip would be sent at 9.11 am? (provided there was enough fuel)

Now saying all that on my quick skim I read that the last blip was from the plane on land??????? is that correct? has that been confirmed??? if so surely that narrows down a few theories, especially the going in to the sea bit.

Hope the above makes sense.....I have it my mind what I want to say but typing it is another thing!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-what-we-know-and-3-theories-1.2577119

About halfway through the article, there's a theory that a meteorite hit the plane:

Would that even be possible? Sure would explain the lack of debris...it may be too small to see. I don't believe this is what happened, but it's one of the many theories out there!

I very much doubt it because there would be a record somewhere of the meteorite entering the earth's atmosphere. I believe this scenario has never happened before so it would be extremely unlikely from the available options of what has happened.

Oh, me neither!
Just wanted to share some other's theory's on what may have happened to this plane!

I'm still going with hijacked. I just don't know by who, yet.

BBM ~ I'm with you there too. :)

If the "simplistic" theory guy is correct, then certainly people need to be searching the Indian Ocean. Does anyone know off the top of their heads who (what country) is responsible for searching there?

India?

CNN just called me. They saw my posts on Websleuths. They wanted to know if I had ever been in a big airplane, seen a big airplane, heard a big airplane, or had relatives that had been in airplanes. I said YES to all of the above. They want me to come and be on a show as an "expert" on airplane flight. Is that cool or what !!?? Wolf sounds a lot different on the phone than he does in person.

:floorlaugh: Damn, it was that loser Piers Morgan that called me to appear on the show because I'm an expert on young chatty girls that smoke in cockpits, too bad he got the boot. Jealous of steelman....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ