Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN just called me. They saw my posts on Websleuths. They wanted to know if I had ever been in a big airplane, seen a big airplane, heard a big airplane, or had relatives that had been in airplanes. I said YES to all of the above. They want me to come and be on a show as an "expert" on airplane flight. Is that cool or what !!?? Wolf sounds a lot different on the phone than he does in person.

Hilarious!!!

I'm rolling:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CNN just called me. They saw my posts on Websleuths. They wanted to know if I had ever been in a big airplane, seen a big airplane, heard a big airplane, or had relatives that had been in airplanes. I said YES to all of the above. They want me to come and be on a show as an "expert" on airplane flight. Is that cool or what !!?? Wolf sounds a lot different on the phone than he does in person.

Are you for real?! Good for you! :eek:hwow:

How can someone be an "expert" in airplane flying though?

What time is Hannity?

IDK about Pakistan, as I said before...IMO it would have to be something which was already know by Pakistan intelligence...ISI...and the Pakistan army, or there is no way IMO they would NOT have not noticed an unidentified blip coming in on their radar.

And why would Pakistan army take that chance?

Hannity is on 10 pm eastern. I wish they would be more forthcoming as to why they think Pakistan is involved.The general says Pakistan would never admit to knowing the jet is there because it would make them complicit. When I saw him this morning he felt more info would be coming out in the next 24-48 hours on this. Makes no sense to me. But I'd still like to know if they had enough fuel.

Derryn's on now?

Hmm...maybe he can tell us (please?) about the door between the cargo hold and the cabin on the B777-200ER -- (or just B777 in general) discussed in this post.

I'm curious...

• what part of the cabin is it in--forward, middle, or rear?

• is it normally locked?

OK I have a better answer for you:

"The 777 has an access hatches to both the forward and aft cargos. The forward hatch is just aft of the flight deck door, the aft access is between doors 3R and 3L. The 737, the plane I have worked on the most in my 30 years at Boeing only has an emergency access panel to the forward cargo. The gain access, the carpets would need to be pulled up and possibly a seat moved to gain access. It is something that would be difficult, if not impossible, to do while the plane is in the air."

I do not understand why someone entering cooridinates into the FDM system is this big story-- didnt everyone come to the conclusion last Sat that this wa a controlled event by a human being -how does this "breaking news" change anything - it does not forward anyone knowing where the darn bird is!!

Hey,
Unfortunately I don't know the answer to this - no idea sorry :(

I'm googleing it at the moment though and the general consensus is no, you can't get between the two...

Don't feel bad, and thanks for reading; you get flowers anyway just for posting in here.

:tyou:

"The 777 has an access hatches to both the forward and aft cargos. The forward hatch is just aft of the flight deck door, the aft access is between doors 3R and 3L. The 737, the plane I have worked on the most in my 30 years at Boeing only has an emergency access panel to the forward cargo. The gain access, the carpets would need to be pulled up and possibly a seat moved to gain access. It is something that would be difficult, if not impossible, to do while the plane is in the air."

And isnt there a special tool needed for the screws?

And DH do you think (earlier) them throwing out on board fire -- for 7 hours -- is just obserd what Value JEt lasted 4 minutes, Swiss Air what like an hour,

"The 777 has an access hatches to both the forward and aft cargos. The forward hatch is just aft of the flight deck door, the aft access is between doors 3R and 3L. The 737, the plane I have worked on the most in my 30 years at Boeing only has an emergency access panel to the forward cargo. To gain access, the carpets would need to be pulled up and possibly a seat moved to gain access. It is something that would be difficult, if not impossible, to do while the plane is in the air."

Okay for this one you get smooches!

:loveyou:

Hannity is on 10 pm eastern. I wish they would be more forthcoming as to why they think Pakistan is involved.The general says Pakistan would never admit to knowing the jet is there because it would make them complicit. When I saw him this morning he felt more info would be coming out in the next 24-48 hours on this. Makes no sense to me. But I'd still like to know if they had enough fuel.

BBM~ I have to agree, if Pakistan has MH370, they would not admit to it. And, I don't think there is a ransom.

It's been 9 days and i'm going :scared:

I'm sure any and everything has been written about this plane so far, but I have noticed quite a few people on forums and on the news saying there is no way this plane was taken to be used as a weapon later, because it would be seen and shot down, etc. How does anyone know that? I really feel people are underestimating terrorists, this is what they do... they watch and look for holes or lapses in security to exploit. How do we know they haven't found one? One that nobody has even noticed. Heck this could have been a long time in planning, they could easily have someone(s) in positions to create these holes to exploit.

They did it on 9/11, and while we have a more secure world now (to an extent), no amount of security is foolproof. It's becoming more and more likely they proved that very thing here, if I told the "anti-airplane as a weapon" crowd over a week ago that terrorists would hijack a 777 and make it vanish into thin air they would naysay that as well.

Just wanted to thank you personally and tell you how much I enjoy & appreciate your always informative posts. Sometimes the thanks button just isn't enough! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And isnt there a special tool needed for the screws?

And DH do you think (earlier) them throwing out on board fire -- for 7 hours -- is just obserd what Value JEt lasted 4 minutes, Swiss Air what like an hour,

A screwdriver? :floorlaugh:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Are you for real?! Good for you! :eek:hwow:

How can someone be an "expert" in airplane flying though?

You get wings with dangly bar thingies for each of your frequent flier years.

(And....I have some land in Florida that I'm willing to part with. Just the teensiest bit swampish...)

:giggle:

Since several official people seem to think this jet is in Pakistan,(Boeing insider, General McCanary), would the jet have had enough fuel to pass by Maldives and fly up to Pakistan? I wondered if they would do this to avoid being detected crossing India. They would have had to go around India,past Sri Lanka,over the Maldives and up to Pakistan over the Arabian sea.
The General is going to be on Sean Hannity tonight. I'm going to listen more closely to see if he has anymore information.

Isn't Pakistan pretty closely watched by other nations? Not saying it's impossible, and obviously Bin Laden was able to hide there, but a plane seems more difficult to hide. I mean I suppose we may not have been looking for that sort of thing, but I assume we take aerial photos pretty frequently...

As for the pilot's sign off, I'm sure they have looked into whether or not that was typical. Anything we've thought of, I'm betting has already been thought of by investigators - they're just not releasing it. I can't say the same for the media - they look into nothing.

I do not understand why someone entering cooridinates into the FDM system is this big story-- didnt everyone come to the conclusion last Sat that this wa a controlled event by a human being -how does this "breaking news" change anything - it does not forward anyone knowing where the darn bird is!!

Correct, but we don't know which human caused and how.

That or their racking up their ratings. :facepalm: I've already realized they are at least 1 day behind us. ;)

I don't believe it's in Pakistan but.....didn't Pakistan hide Bin Laden for a while? Or did they claim not to know he was there? I think they knew he was there, and I'm not going dismiss the possibility there are people with influence in Pakistan capable of sneaking a jet in and hiding it.

This was false. It has been doing the rounds for about aweek now. I did have the coordinates for google maps which I can't find now. Its a plane coming into land and if you pan out you can actually see the runway up ahead.
And it couldn't be MA370 that's coming in to land? Has this been investigated and disproven?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member