DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this has been bugging me.

Malaysia Airlines and the case of the missing legs
By Terri Rupar
March 12 at 2:32 pm

...The New Straits Times reports that Malaysian police said there was no purposeful doctoring of the photographs -- the photo of one man was simply placed on top of the photo of the other when they were photocopied....

So one photo was placed on top of the other? :waitasec:

I don't understand how doing that could cause that. Look at my experiment below.

Now let's put one photo on top of the other and photocopy it.

That explanation makes no sense to me. Can someone explain how I'm thinking wrong on this? :waitasec:

Anyone who would like a framed copy of my art work can contact me for my Paypal account number. Each one is $1,000 and comes in a beautiful $10 frame.
I cannot express how much I love this. :)

No no you are totally correct. They had to cut the legs off before they added the other legs so why did they cut the first set off?

a. He was wearing a skirt.
b. His fly was open and his fuse was showing.
c. He had no legs because there was something in the way blocking the view such as a trash container or unattended luggage.
d. Someone sat their Starbucks on the bottom half and had to cut it off before they made copies.
e. There was a glitch when they printed it and the legs simply didn't print. (Does not explain why they added legs).
f. None of the above.

ETA: And it looks quite carefully lined up under the other photo instead of accidental.

A question for Derryn, do flight attendants get any basic training in flying a plane in case the pilots become incapable. Eg do they at least know how to radio ATC and know what the basic dials are for airspeed, autopilot etc. My reason for asking is, could a non pilot land a big plane with help from ATC? I know it has happened in small planes with a passenger landing the plane.

Also terrible tragedy at Caboolture airstrip today. 5 lives lost and lots of people witnessed it including your friend and his son. Just awful.

But we already know there wasn't a catastrophic event like a bomb going off, that's agreed upon by all the experts.

You don't have to USE a bomb to hijack a plane; only threaten to use one you have handy. You especially don't want to use a bomb on a plane you want to steal for future use.

#1 Pacific Ocean (35,837 ft) (10,924 meters)

#2 Atlantic Ocean (30,246 ft) (9,219 meters)

#3 Indian Ocean (24,460 ft) (7,455 meters)

#4 Southern Ocean (23,737 ft) (7,236 meters)

#5 Caribbean Sea (22,788 ft) (6,946 meters)

#6 Arctic Ocean (18,456 ft) (5,625 meters)

#7 South China Sea (16,456 ft) (5,016 meters)

#8 Bering Sea (15,659 ft) (4,773 meters)

#9 Mediterranean Sea (15,197 ft) (4,632 meters)

#10 Gulf of Mexico (12,425 ft) (3,787 meters)

Ocean Sizes and more

http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/deepest.htm

One mile equals 5,280 feet.

Source:

http://www.ask.com/question/one-mile-equals-how-many-feet

So if you take the deepest depth of the Indian Ocean at 24,460 feet and divide it by 5,280 feet, then it would be 4.6 miles from the bottom of the Indian Ocean to the surface of the water.

A question for Derryn, do flight attendants get any basic training in flying a plane in case the pilots become incapable. Eg do they at least know how to radio ATC and know what the basic dials are for airspeed, autopilot etc. My reason for asking is, could a non pilot land a big plane with help from ATC? I know it has happened in small planes with a passenger landing the plane.

Also terrible tragedy at Caboolture airstrip today. 5 lives lost and lots of people witnessed it including your friend and his son. Just awful.

No - A friend of mine is a flight attendant with Qantas, last I heard she was on the 747-400's... She, like all flight attendants, underwent a fairly intensive course and training for her work, which included everything from serving customers to getting 300 people off a plane in less than 3minutes.

The training that covers this is very intense you might be surprised to hear. They spend a number of days at a special training facility that has a mock aircraft cabin and all safety equipment (slides, life jackets etc) that they need to know how to use and manage for maximum best results when the chips are down.

Next time your flying, if your sitting opposite an attendant, use those awkward few minutes of takeoff and landing where they are sitting facing you just waiting for the polite small tallk (It's hard to pretend they aren't there lol) asking them about the training they go through... its pretty full on!

However, flight training is not part of this and unless they have learnt to fly for their own enjoyment in their own time on their own coin, then they are no more qualified to fly a plane than the 5yrold kid who's been kicking your seat from behind the whole flight...

They can however move 300 people through a couple of small doors in less than 3 minutes... which is impressive in itself haha

Humor me here...
Why would you commit a felony and risk getting caught, bringing a shoe bomb and then not use it? :dunno:

Well...to me it would only be worth the risk if you knew your shoebomb wouldn't prevent your boarding any more than your fake passport would...b/c you knew that the powers that be at that govt-owned airport had a vested interest in your 'mission.' Or at least were paid off well. Maybe along with the military radar folk.

Malaysia has been bashed for being inept and bungling. The unspoken alternative is that maybe they are simply in collusion for at least one of two common motivators--money and/or politics.

Sorry - I failed to read your question properly due to a certain young Boxer puppy who is making it quite clear that she is ready to play now and I am going to join her, like it or not lol

Yes I believe a layman could land a large modern airliner with nothing more than instruction from ATC, provided the aircraft was undamaged, in stable level flight to begin with and had no serious complications to factor in (fuel emergency, severe weather or crosswinds that exceeded anymore than 5-10knts).

I am sure there is a video or two on youtube of someone testing the theory in a sim...

Best I can find with a quick youtube search... "Can a kid land an airliner?" probably serves its purpose in answering the question :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dalaQnSa-bA

That they had to adjust the bottom half to make the two sides precisely line up to the top photo is what makes me think it WAS purposeful and therefore suspicious. That sort of precision isn't random. JMO

Plus,if they are cctv photos, shouldn't they be the same size? The green dance pants are killing me........

Plus,if they are cctv photos, shouldn't they be the same size? The green dance pants are killing me........

I would think so, most definitely--the camera is stationary and the backgrounds of these two shots are almost identical. This has been tampered with purposefully...first with covering the bottom half with a cover sheet, and second, with folding and placing the lower half leg photo under the halved photo for a new 'whole' photocopy.

They searched the Booni Mts. for a day (Wednesday) after the reports came out but didn't find anything.

http://www.chitraltoday.net/2014/03...ooni-mountains/#sthash.b1p00orj.hFnzmJ8l.dpbs

The Chitral mountains are 365 miles north of Islamabad the capital of Pakistan, and the distance from Islamabad to Abbottabad ,where osma bin lauden was killed, is thiry five miles, then back north to Chitral mountains.

Strange for it to be in that area if it did crash.

You don't have to USE a bomb to hijack a plane; only threaten to use one you have handy. You especially don't want to use a bomb on a plane you want to steal for future use.

But in the post 9/11 era, I can't envision 239 people calmly allowing one guy to threaten them with a bomb and nobody reacting. Either way they know they are going to die, why not fight? And you have the pilots reacting calmly after the transponder is turned off, then another one is turned off, then a third. Still no reaction from the cockpit. Ever. The plane flies in stealth mode for hours, still with no kind of SOS signal from the pilots.

And one dude with a shoe bomb isn't going to take over that plane, look what happened to the last shoe bomber, Richard Reid. Of course, all IMO!!!

I would think so, most definitely--the camera is stationary and the backgrounds of these two shots are almost identical. This has been tampered with purposefully...first with covering the bottom half with a cover sheet, and second, with folding and placing the lower half leg photo under the halved photo for a new 'whole' photocopy.

Both men are carrying the same bag at the same level.

Anyone else notice that in the "goodbye" photo, back tee shirt is wearing a crucifix, but in the mystery legs photo, the crucifix is gone? I really didn't suspect these guys, but now I suspect everybody. Oh, maybe he removed it to go through metal detector....never mind LOL JMO

Anyone else notice that in the "goodbye" photo, back tee shirt is wearing a crucifix, but in the mystery legs photo, the crucifix is gone? I really didn't suspect these guys, but now I suspect everybody. Oh, maybe he removed it to go through metal detector....never mind LOL JMO

:floorlaugh: Don't worry, I change my mind hourly! And I suspect everybody too. You kind of have to with what we have to work with.

But in the post 9/11 era, I can't envision 239 people calmly allowing one guy to threaten them with a bomb and nobody reacting. Either way they know they are going to die, why not fight? And you have the pilots reacting calmly after the transponder is turned off, then another one is turned off, then a third. Still no reaction from the cockpit. Ever. The plane flies in stealth mode for hours, still with no kind of SOS signal from the pilots.

And one dude with a shoe bomb isn't going to take over that plane, look what happened to the last shoe bomber, Richard Reid. Of course, all IMO!!!

Good points. No, I think this was (as they were saying before the Australian wreckage diversion) a carefully planned and executed hijacking involving more like half a dozen hijackers who also employed high-tech capabilities (eg. the ones costing abt $200 that enable the user to put all cellphones into sleep mode simultaneously). JMO...I posted a few of the pieces of the puzzle that 'fit' for me in the new theories thread here.

:floorlaugh: Don't worry, I change my mind hourly! And I suspect everybody too. You kind of have to with what we have to work with.

Could be that they are Iranian Christians, jut trying to get the hell out of Iran jmo

Good points. No, I think this was (as they were saying before the Australian wreckage diversion) a carefully planned and executed hijacking involving more like half a dozen hijackers who also employed high-tech capabilities (eg. the ones costing abt $200 that enable the user to put all cellphones into sleep mode simultaneously). JMO...I posted a few of the pieces of the puzzle that 'fit' for me in the new theories thread here.

I could so agree with you, but I need to hear your theory about who the hijackers are! There's a separate thread for new theories here?

Both men are carrying the same bag at the same level.

And yet the 'halved' guy already has his hands full with other objects; the bag is made to look like an extension of his backpack (or whatever that is behind his back).

The dead giveaway (that this is not simply two photos stacked on top of each other and photocopied) is that horizontal white line at the halved guy's hipline. There would be no such line in either cctv photo individually.

Could be that they are Iranian Christians, jut trying to get the hell out of Iran jmo

But in that case, they wouldn't be high-jacking a plane, they already were getting out of Iran. Or am I not understanding what you are saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member