Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could so agree with you, but I need to hear your theory about who the hijackers are! There's a separate thread for new theories here?

Yes, if you scroll to the top of this page, click on the main link that says 'missing flight 370' and that will take you to a listing of threads under this topic. One is called 'brainstorming, theories.'

Not sure why these are called the 'real' pictures, though. The other 'undoctored' hijacker now also has his legs cut off.

So ,two strangers with stolen passports are in the airport with a third man before they boarded the plane. Maybe the third man is introducing them for that social network so they can sit together. Who is the third man?

Could be that they are Iranian Christians, jut trying to get the hell out of Iran jmo

That's what I was originally thinking...but the photo deception maneuvers with the cctv airport pics made me think again (coupled with the informant testimony a couple weeks ago abt him passing along the shoebomb to 5 Malaysians). JMO

Yes, if you scroll to the top of this page, click on the main link that says 'missing flight 370' and that will take you to a listing of threads under this topic. One is called 'brainstorming, theories.'

Thank you! :seeya:

So ,two strangers with stolen passports are in the airport with a third man before they boarded the plane. Maybe the third man is introducing them for that social network so they can sit together. Who is the third man?

Not sure abt a third man being with them at the airport prior to boarding--did you read that? TIA (My theory does include the possibility of some other 'passengers' aiding in the hijack, though).

Is there a press conference at 1730 as usual? SkyNews didn't report live from Kuala Lumpur like they usually had and didn't mention anything coming up...

I do find it strange that the mother waiting in Germany for her son hasn't been rooted out by the media. One would think the media would be all over that. I am wondering if the woman who worked at the travel agency and subsequently high tailed it out of town may have made that call.

We'll have to wait and see if the mother puts in an insurance claim. JMOO

Not believing that BOTH pilots were in on it, then one would be taken out of his seat to make sure he was not able to notify ATC! That is a given, no thinking on that! A very experienced pilot was brought in to help fly this plane, probably with more experience than the captain, and the know- how to do the high climb. Fast dive, stay in the shadows of another plane, and most definitely fly the difficult pattern this plane took. Someone in an important place had to be the KEY to their success! A person to yo , the beer on radwe, ok

Sorry this last sentence made no send! A person in a high place such as in a ATC tower, military tower, someone who had been prewarned to ignore what they saw. Another way to fly thru a questionable zone! Still think this plane landed safely.

My opinions only,

Not sure abt a third man being with them at the airport prior to boarding--did you read that? TIA (My theory does include the possibility of some other 'passengers' aiding in the hijack, though).

I think the third guy is the friend they stayed with the night before who took them to the airport jmo

Anyone else notice that in the "goodbye" photo, back tee shirt is wearing a crucifix, but in the mystery legs photo, the crucifix is gone? I really didn't suspect these guys, but now I suspect everybody. Oh, maybe he removed it to go through metal detector....never mind LOL JMO

A crucifix? Weren't these guys Muslims??

During Malaysian press conference a note was handed to the acting transportation Minister concerning Chinese searchers spotting a floating object in the Southern Indian Ocean on satellite imagery.
The object is 72 by 98 feet long
(preliminary info)

ABC News ‏@ABC 5m
Chinese investigators have received satellite images showing object floating in water, Malaysia officials say #MH37

There's just so much information & misinformation about the whole sad situation, i am so confused about it all. I've been trying to keep up with threads but somethings keep popping up that just make no sense to me and i'm hoping that if i "think out loud" that others might help me straighten them out in my mind.

I don't post often, as i don't feel that confident in how i say things.

Anyway - my mind keeps returning to the 2 boys travelling on stolen passports. They apparently entered Malaysia using Iranian passports, and left using stolen passports, as they physically were on the flight when it departed. One of the boys mum's was waiting for him in Germany - would the flight from KL to Beijing be a normal way to travel to Germany? In my head, if you're travelling on dodgy documents, the way to avoid any detection would be the quickest route involving the least changeover points. Is it known if the 2 boys knew each other? And can anyone who knows how to work out the aircraft seating arrangements, tell me if they were sitting together?

With so many odd pictures being posted, i do believe their presence on the flight isn't coincidental, but don't think they have the maturity or learning to have tried to takeover the flying of the plane. However, they may have been there for another purpose.

Unsure if i'm allowed to post this sort of ramble, but i keep going round in circles & keep returning to this point... I'll keep my pings & thoughts about that for the moment, as i'm seeing things that others are posting and thinking "i'm sort of understanding" for the moment, but it may change!

Sorry again, i hope this ramble makes sense & hope someone is able to answer my queries or even just say they get where i'm thinking & possibly agree.

Happy Saturday sleuthers!

During Malaysian press conference a note was handed to the acting transportation Minister concerning Chinese searchers spotting a floating object.

I just caught the last couple of minutes of "live" BBC broadcast of news conference in Kuala Lampur - Defence Minister seemed almost jubilant said something about 30 meters wide (but I didn't catch the length) and said that China will be getting back to him

Anyone else notice that in the "goodbye" photo, back tee shirt is wearing a crucifix, but in the mystery legs photo, the crucifix is gone? I really didn't suspect these guys, but now I suspect everybody. Oh, maybe he removed it to go through metal detector....never mind LOL JMO

A crucifix? Weren't these guys Muslims??

:offtopic:

It does look like a cross, there are a significant number of Iranian Christians though...

There's just so much information & misinformation about the whole sad situation, i am so confused about it all. I've been trying to keep up with threads but somethings keep popping up that just make no sense to me and i'm hoping that if i "think out loud" that others might help me straighten them out in my mind.

I don't post often, as i don't feel that confident in how i say things.

Anyway - my mind keeps returning to the 2 boys travelling on stolen passports. They apparently entered Malaysia using Iranian passports, and left using stolen passports, as they physically were on the flight when it departed. One of the boys mum's was waiting for him in Germany - would the flight from KL to Beijing be a normal way to travel to Germany? In my head, if you're travelling on dodgy documents, the way to avoid any detection would be the quickest route involving the least changeover points. Is it known if the 2 boys knew each other? And can anyone who knows how to work out the aircraft seating arrangements, tell me if they were sitting together?

With so many odd pictures being posted, i do believe their presence on the flight isn't coincidental, but don't think they have the maturity or learning to have tried to takeover the flying of the plane. However, they may have been there for another purpose.

Unsure if i'm allowed to post this sort of ramble, but i keep going round in circles & keep returning to this point... I'll keep my pings & thoughts about that for the moment, as i'm seeing things that others are posting and thinking "i'm sort of understanding" for the moment, but it may change!

Sorry again, i hope this ramble makes sense & hope someone is able to answer my queries or even just say they get where i'm thinking & possibly agree.

Happy Saturday sleuthers!

The two young men were illegal immigrants seeking a new life in Europe, they had just met -they were brought together as they had used the same Iranian contact to organise their travel (who has since vanished). They met up with an old school friend of the younger one the night before or few nights before. They asked for the cheapest possible solution and so the way through Beijing was found for them. This was not pre-planned, it was only decided the day before, according to the travel agent who was used to working with the Iranian contact ("Ali").
It's not rambling! it makes sense and it's been discussed at length here.

During Malaysian press conference a note was handed to the acting transportation Minister concerning Chinese searchers spotting a floating object in the Southern Indian Ocean on satellite imagery.
The object is 72 by 98 feet long
(preliminary info)

ABC News ‏@ABC 5m
Chinese investigators have received satellite images showing object floating in water, Malaysia officials say #MH37

I just caught the last couple of minutes of "live" BBC broadcast of news conference in Kuala Lampur - Defence Minister seemed almost jubilant said something about 30 meters wide (but I didn't catch the length) and said that China will be getting back to him

wow, thanks - here's hoping this is something!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez