Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
China has new satellite images showing a large object floating in the southern search area, the Malaysian transport minister said Saturday.
The object is 22 meters long and 30 meters wide, (72 feet by 98 feet) , Hishammuddin Hussein announced. He told reporters he's just gotten the information, and China will release more details in "coming hours."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/22/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

bbm

Breaking news

The Chinese government has said it has located a large object in the sea after viewing satellite imagery.

http://news.sky.com/story/1230164/missing-plane-china-spots-large-object-in-sea

from the link
One shouted: "You can't go. You can't leave here. We are here waiting for you 14 days. We want to know what happened, what the reality is."

Another said: "We don't even know if our family members are alive or dead. We should never let them treat us like this!"

This is a horrible nightmare for the families and they need answers. But unfortunately there just aren't any, not yet. They want to know what happened but no one knows, what can they say?

China has new satellite images showing a large object floating in the southern search area, the Malaysian transport minister said Saturday.
The object is 22 meters long and 30 meters wide, (72 feet by 98 feet) , Hishammuddin Hussein announced. He told reporters he's just gotten the information, and China will release more details in "coming hours."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/22/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/

bbm

Sky chappie now saying it could be THIRTEEN metres rather than THIRTY - that would make me more optimistic. But obviously there's some confusion about it at the moment.

Breaking news

The Chinese government has said it has located a large object in the sea after viewing satellite imagery.

http://news.sky.com/story/1230164/missing-plane-china-spots-large-object-in-sea

Promising news but likely the same situation as we are currently have. Days old satellite images of object with current location unknown. The interesting info will be its location in relation to the previous blob images and the time lapse between all images. The closer in location and date imaged, the more promising it will be that they are all wreckage from the aircraft.

During Malaysian press conference a note was handed to the acting transportation Minister concerning Chinese searchers spotting a floating object in the Southern Indian Ocean on satellite imagery.
The object is 72 by 98 feet long
(preliminary info)

ABC News ‏@ABC 5m
Chinese investigators have received satellite images showing object floating in water, Malaysia officials say #MH37

CNN reporting same information, also angry scenes during press conference between officials & family members. Malaysian officials walked out of press conference fearing for their lives reports CNN

The two young men were illegal immigrants seeking a new life in Europe, they had just met -they were brought together as they had used the same Iranian contact to organise their travel (who has since vanished). They met up with an old school friend of the younger one the night before or few nights before. They asked for the cheapest possible solution and so the way through Beijing was found for them. This was not pre-planned, it was only decided the day before, according to the travel agent who was used to working with the Iranian contact ("Ali").
It's not rambling! it makes sense and it's been discussed at length here.

Thanks waddles! I thought it had probably been discussed, and know i've probably missed it. There's so many fab contributors & lots does make sense, but that also explains about the 3rd man. Do we know if he was on the flight also or is he just a facilitator for the passports?

I know we're not allowed to discuss individual passengers or crew, i just find it a bit odd at times that we know a bit about pilot, co pilot, 2 boys travelling on stolen documents, 20 people from an American tech company, and not very much else...

Thanks again!

CCTVNEWS ‏@cctvnews 14m
China’s SASTIND has detected suspected a floating object 22m-long and 13m-wide in southern Indian Ocean.#MH370 https://pic.twitter.com/ngy1Wo12YL

ReutersAerospaceNews ‏@ReutersAero 21m
Malaysia ministry corrects: says object is 22.5m by 13m, not 22x30, says info received by phone during press conf and was misheard #MH370

Attachments

• BjUwJwDCUAA2x-e.jpg
    BjUwJwDCUAA2x-e.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 26
Malaysia's Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein was given a piece of paper during today's press conference containing details about the new object, which is located in the southern search corridor for the lost plane. He said the object is about 70 feet long and 40 feet wide, and that China officials will provide further information in the coming hours.

He did not identify the body of water in which the object was spotted.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/new-object-spotted-plane-search/story?id=23016261

Thanks waddles! I thought it had probably been discussed, and know i've probably missed it. There's so many fab contributors & lots does make sense, but that also explains about the 3rd man. Do we know if he was on the flight also or is he just a facilitator for the passports?

I know we're not allowed to discuss individual passengers or crew, i just find it a bit odd at times that we know a bit about pilot, co pilot, 2 boys travelling on stolen documents, 20 people from an American tech company, and not very much else...

Thanks again!

I know, the whole entire thing is odd in just so many ways! The guy in the photo is the guy who went to school with the younger one, therefore a 4th man in the whole thing. He was not on the flight. I find it odd he just happened to live in Kuala Lumpur but maybe he was working with Ali and they were doing this often, or then maybe they went to visit whoever they knew in Asia as a stepping stone, I don't know.

The floating object that China has found is about 120km away from the objects found last Sunday. The new object was found on Wednesday.

Press conference in 3 hours.

Correction: the new satellite images are from Tuesday, not Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez