Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
on another note, nothing suspicious found in the the deleted logs in the pilot's home simulator:

Forensic experts examining the home flight simulator of Malaysia Airlines pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah have found nothing suspicious, collapsing the only significant lead investigators have been pursuing to try to solve the mystery disappearance of MH370, police sources say.

Investigators became suspicious last week when they discovered Zaharie, 53, had deleted logs on a computer linked to the simulator on February 3, almost five weeks before the Boeing 777 with 239 people on board inexplicably turned around during a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, and was still flying more than seven hours later.

The computer hard drive was sent to FBI experts in the US to search for evidence of some kind of hijacking plot.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/9857746/MH370-pilots-not-suspicious
I'm not surprised by this. At all.

2 Chinese military planes are already on the ground in Perth & 7 ships on the way. We also have 2 planes from Japan that joined the search today & although it's not mentioned anywhere, Malaysia has military officials in Perth also helping in the search.

I cant even begin to imagine the unspoken mistrust and base security level that RAAF Pearce has probably never seen before with chinese surveillance aircraft and intelligence people being hosted there. That press conference the other day might as well have just spelled it out it was that obvious what they were saying with as much tact and diplomacy as possible... "China has offered to help... and we will make arrangements to support any nations who would like to send resources in for this search... as long as your not China...."

Coordinates aren't too far from each other:

213731-329c4836-b1ad-11e3-9592-fced9bc5820e.jpg

5434736-Still-No-Sign-Of-Possible-MH370-Debris-In.jpg

Could be the same object.
In the latest image, it looks like there are two smaller objects towards the top left and centre right of the image - anyone agree? Or am I just seeing things

Showing aprox distance (I'm not great at Google Earth) - So I hope this give's a bit of an idea how far apart they are.

Attachments

• South Indian Ocean Search.jpg
    South Indian Ocean Search.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 61
Interesting to note, when we get frustrated thinking this task in finding the plane is taking too long, here is so info about what's going on behind the scenes:

Some experts have argued that the reluctance to share sensitive radar data and capabilities in a region fraught with suspicion amid China's military rise and territorial disputes may have hampered the search.

Two people familiar with the investigation said the search had been slowed in some cases by delays over the paperwork to allow foreign maritime surveillance aircraft into territorial waters without a formal diplomatic request.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/asia/9857746/MH370-pilots-not-suspicious

The two young men were illegal immigrants seeking a new life in Europe, they had just met -they were brought together as they had used the same Iranian contact to organise their travel (who has since vanished). They met up with an old school friend of the younger one the night before or few nights before. They asked for the cheapest possible solution and so the way through Beijing was found for them. This was not pre-planned, it was only decided the day before, according to the travel agent who was used to working with the Iranian contact ("Ali").
It's not rambling! it makes sense and it's been discussed at length here.

I don't accept that story at face value. Considering that the plane is gone, these two remain suspicious in my mind.

That should clear his name now.

Let's hope.

I don't expect anyone to remember my thoughts - but the repetition disclosed from the communications made me suspicious that there was someone new in the cockpit who didn't know a nearly identical transmission had already been made:

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13 - Page 14 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Also, Captain Shah said nothing in 54 minutes. Had he been incapacitated?

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #13 - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's nearly 11pm on Saturday night. I've been up since 5.25am and I've had half a glass of wine so I apologise if I'm not making sense. I think it's nearly time for bed.

The image doesn't look high def at all - in fact it looks pixelated imo! I wonder why they did that.

It looks cartoonish(<not a word) to me.

o/t I used to work at a place that built satellites(eye in the sky) 30 years ago. It's declassified now, but that image is a joke to be quite honestly. jmo idk

Let's hope.

It's nearly 11pm on Saturday night. I've been up since 5.25 and I've had half a glass of wine so I apologise if I'm not making sense. I think it's nearly time for bed.

RSBM

Have the other half Fruity :)

Watching USA Fox News online. I remember now why I stopped watching this channel, too political, everything is the Democrats fault lol Malaysia's incompetence at heading the search for this plane is now Obama's fault. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez