Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't trying to be critical, I promise. I only know that Persians speak Farsi because I live in a very Persian part of LA and work with lots of Persians. My daughter goes to public school, and about 50%of her class speaks Farsi as their first language. But I knew nothing about Persians until I moved here from Ohio! Xoxo

I didn't think you were, JaimeInLA, :blowkiss: I hope it didn't come across that way! I knew you were just relaying pertinent information.

An Australian ship has entered the search zone for the missing plane and it, along with a Chinese ice-breaker, have changed course and are heading for the spot where the Chinese had earlier spotted two large objects and many smaller ones. (ABC 24 TV NEWS BULLETIN).

It's also being reported on Channel 9 news. They say another aircraft searching in the same area as the Chinese satellite image had strong pings on radar but were unable to make visual due to very low cloud cover.

OT - I'm seeing on Twitter that another Malaysian Airline plane (MH066) has made an emergency landing.

Is anyone here feeling the theory CNN is trying to float again about another plane shadowing the MH370? SMH.

Another plane shadowing it? I haven't heard that, but I'm probably glad, lol. It might be a great theory, but it starts getting so complicated :)

The theory that it shadowed another flight seems to hold some weight in some pilot circles, but I keep thinking about those Chinese (and Russian, if we get on up north to Kazakstan) radars/surveillance. I just can't see it.

Same for India's radars, but that is at least within the realm of imagination.

The Chinese would have to be in on it, frankly, either way. Maybe they are (theoretically), but I get the impression they really aren't. Unless they are just trying to appease their own folks, which is a conspiracy theory that isn't too, too crazy, I guess. If they are in on it, I'd think they just shot it down accidentally (well, airspace issues), myself. They'd just not want folks to know, imho. But again, that's just brainstorming!

The radar capabilities (including operator/military reaction) of folks is a huge question, but it's pretty certain that Russia and China have excellent ones, and India should have rather amazing ones themselves, although theirs may be based on specific types of threats that this did not look like.

OT - I'm seeing on Twitter that another Malaysian Airline plane (MH066) has made an emergency landing.

:eek: Oh my gosh, can you imagine the panic those passengers must have been feeling! Electrical problems, I just heard.

Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the search effort
http://mobile.news.com.au/travel/tr...he-search-effort/story-fnizu68q-1226863022091

MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the effort to find the missing aircraft, an aviation expert says.

Strategic Aviation Solutions chairman Neil Hansford said it also suggests Malaysian authorities are not being fully transparent about what the Boeing 777-200ER, which disappeared on March 8 an hour into a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, was carrying.

“To me, there is no reason why they wouldn’t declare the cargo manifest unless you’ve got something to hide,” he said.

The manifest is expected to give the search operation a better idea in identifying objects they spot in the Indian Ocean if they indeed came from the missing plane.

However, the Malaysian authorities to date have refused to release it, insisting the document is with the police who are conducting their own investigation into the cause of the plane’s disappearance.

MAS flight MH066 from KL to Incheon diverted to Hong Kong due to inoperative generator

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) confirmed that its Flight MH066 from Kuala Lumpur to Incheon, Seoul on Sunday was diverted to Hong Kong due to an inoperative aircraft generator.

MAS media relations manager Kharunnisak Dzun Nurin said in a statement on Monday that the Airbus A330-300 aircraft landed in Hong Kong "uneventfully".

Electrical power continued to be supplied by the auxiliary power unit, she said.

"The aircraft was then diverted to Hong Kong for rectification and landed uneventfully," she added.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/24/MH066-Divert-MAS/

I thought that pink line was a calculation of where the plane could be along the line based on the pings from RR.

No radar from any source . The pink dot shows the location over earth of the satellite.

No, the pink is a small dot if you look closely :) The arcs of the pings are what I called green and red arcs, but the red one may be pink, lol. I had a migraine today, so pink may well be red to me tonight!

The center of the smallest circle is where the satellite would be over earth.

MAS flight MH066 from KL to Incheon diverted to Hong Kong due to inoperative generator

Malaysia Airlines (MAS) confirmed that its Flight MH066 from Kuala Lumpur to Incheon, Seoul on Sunday was diverted to Hong Kong due to an inoperative aircraft generator.

MAS media relations manager Kharunnisak Dzun Nurin said in a statement on Monday that the Airbus A330-300 aircraft landed in Hong Kong "uneventfully".

Electrical power continued to be supplied by the auxiliary power unit, she said.

"The aircraft was then diverted to Hong Kong for rectification and landed uneventfully," she added.

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/03/24/MH066-Divert-MAS/

They also need to release the maintenance records for MH370 also.

No, the pink is a small dot if you look closely :) The arcs of the pings are what I called green and red arcs, but the red one may be pink, lol. I had a migraine today, so pink may well be red to me tonight!

The center of the smallest circle is where the satellite would be over earth.

Okay I found it your link, Thanks.
http://jeffwise.net/2014/03/22/why-...g-malaysian-airliners-flight-route/#more-3220

snipped,

Malaysian military radar at 2.15am at a spot between the Malay Peninsula and the Andaman Islands) and where it ended up. It could have taken any of a zillion routes to get from its start point to to its final recorded location somewhere on that last arc.

Ten eyewitness news:

(typing as theyre talking, forgive mistakes and autocorrects please).

Visuals made by Chinese plane. Two large floating white objects, surrounded by smaller white square and rdctangular objects. Scattered over several kilometres. About 2000km from the Australian coast.

Two Japanese aircraft have left in the past half hour to go to that scene. Weather expected to deteriorate.

Yep...we are definitely spinning round and round. Don't know what to believe anymore.

Right there with you. Info comes out. Info is debunked or retracted. MSM says look over here, look over there... look at the pilots, look at the passengers. It's a fire, it's a hijacking, it's a pilot suicide. It's a freaking zombie plane or a black hole.

At this point, I don't think that we'll ever know what happened. I'm not even sure that the debris they are looking for is the plane, and when it first broke, I was so sure that it was.

I may need to get fitted for a tinfoil hat, because even the craziest theories make sense sometimes. This is the reason why I've stepped away from this lately. It's all crazy.

A Chinese military aircraft searching for the missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner spotted several "suspicious" floating objects on Monday in remote seas off Australia, increasing the likelihood that the wreckage of the plane may soon be found.

China has diverted its icebreaker Xuelong, or Snow Dragon, toward the location where the debris was spotted, Xinhua said. A flotilla of other Chinese ships are also steadily making their way south. Over 150 of the passengers on board the missing plane were Chinese.

In a further sign the search may be bearing fruit, the United States Navy is flying in its high-tech Black Box detector to the area.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101517986

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member