Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN shows Christie's PC but cut away from the WA state mudslide PC this am? wth

If the Malaysian government is withholding pertinent information on purpose, I hope there is some sort of international remedy.

I can't help but feel there is something huge being intentionally kept secret. The actions and timeline of that night are too unusual. How could so many parties be asleep at the wheel? They lost a plane! The military radar indicated this (unidentified) aircraft in Malaysian airspace. So you have MA missing a plane, the military spotting an unidentified plane, yet instead of locating/identifying it, the plane just disappeared. Whoopsie. And it's after the plane was supposed to have landed in Beijing that an announcement of it being missing was made. What was happening between 1:30am and 7:20am by the parties on the ground? That's almost SIX HOURS!

It's almost appears as if Malaysia aided in this plane's travel to an unidentified ending point to the middle of nowhere. How could there be so many coincidences? I truly hope this investigation is being conducted in good faith.

I think they are working in good faith. It seems to me they were totally unprepared for how to handle a missing or downed plane no matter the cause (and so are many countries which have never had it happen) as well as the scrutiny of the media...i don't sense they are used to being open with them which is why their were announcements and takebacks at first. Since then I feel they have worked pretty well, used outside resources and countries expertise and are much better with public statements (they may not tell you everything but i guarantee neither does the ntsb until its investigation is done and its far more sensitive with military radar and info from multiple countries)

I am sure they want the right answers. If only so it doesn't happen again if it is mechanical or to readjust safety and security the world over if it isn't. This is a huge and horrendous thing to happen, no one else has dealt with such a large disappearance for so long. The first few hours were probably spent checking with every country nearby, checking radar, etc. before they had to go to the families. Most of the time it is easy, flight disappears of radar, multiple witnesses see it crash into land or ocean and confirmation is made in a couple of hours. Malaysia hasn't had that luxury.

Given to Malaysia.

Disclosure will be up to Malaysia and whomever else governs commercial aircraft disaster proceedings (more than Malaysia), that seems to be confidential (maybe even classified) at this time.

Thanks. To "me" this answers my questions actually.

I say HMMMM?
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/24972/56/

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild the sole owner of a very important patent.

The mystery surrounding the Malaysian Airlines MH-370 is growing as each day passes with more mysterious silence shadowing the disappearance of the airline. More and more conspiracy theories are beginning to emerge. We have heard of black holes swallowing the airliner (likely the least intelligent thing ever said on TV), deranged pilots taking it over... But no media has mentioned anything about who was on that plane. Absolutely nothing! Well, for starters, the people who owned the patent to Freescale Semiconductor’s ARM microcontroller ‘KL-03′ which is a new improvised version of an older microcontroller KL-02 were on the plane. We seem to be the last ones to know, but this story has caught legs across dozens of European based news outlets. All are reporting that the Rothschild exploited the airlines to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. According to the reports, Jacob Rothschild is dubbed as the "evil master plotter"

From same article above "A US technology company which had 20 senior staff on board Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems in the days before the Boeing 777 went missing."

I feel pretty much alone in this, but I am not convinced yet that Malaysia is anything more than overwhelmed and showing their lack of inexperience in leadership and technology, so far. I am not sure that many other countries would not have been equally confused in dealing with such an unprecedented catastrophe. Or more forthcoming, necessarily. IMO, all countries are touchy about their affairs. I am in a "wait and see" mode and do not take China's hostility to mean that what they say is all true. Anyway...JMO.

I wonder if they found any messages in a bottle.

I have been thinking message in a bottle since this airplane went missing.
If I knew my flight was doomed over water...........I'd be using a water bottle that floats to write my last message........What was going on on board the plane, good bye's etc. (time permitting of course)
Do they still serve beverages in containers on flights? I always have pens in my purse, my husband carries pens in his pocket. ( have writing instruments been banned too? ) I haven't flown post 9/11. I did drink bottled water on a my last flight, my husband drank bottled juice. Just thinking out loud if some one aboard still alive or conscious would think of a message in a bottle.

I feel pretty much alone in this, but I am not convinced yet that Malaysia is anything more than overwhelmed and showing their lack of inexperience in leadership and technology, so far. I am not sure that many other countries would not have been equally confused in dealing with such an unprecedented catastrophe. Or more forthcoming, necessarily. IMO, all countries are touchy about their affairs. I am in a "wait and see" mode and do not take China's hostility to mean that what they say is all true. Anyway...JMO.

You aren't alone.

Rahim [Deputy Defence Minister Datuk Abdul Rahim Bakri] told Parliament that flight MH370 did a turn back probably because it received instructions from air traffic control in Subang.

Yesterday, he issued a statement admitting he had assumed that Subang had ordered MH370 to perform a turn back, adding that after checking, he found out his assumption was not accurate.

...He said to make matters worse, Rahim then claimed conclusive answers will only come to light when the black box of MH370 is discovered.
"This is absolute rubbish. Is Abdul Rahim claiming that it is not possible to find out why there was no follow-up action by RMAF when MH370 was detected by military radar?"
http://news.malaysia.msn.com/malays...uld-resign-over-mh370-inaccuracies-says-dap-1

I say HMMMM?

The disappearance of four members of a patent semiconductor traveling on Malaysia Airlines MH370 makes the famous billionaire Jacob Rothschild the sole owner of a very important patent.

The mystery surrounding the Malaysian Airlines MH-370 is growing as each day passes with more mysterious silence shadowing the disappearance of the airline. More and more conspiracy theories are beginning to emerge. We have heard of black holes swallowing the airliner (likely the least intelligent thing ever said on TV), deranged pilots taking it over... But no media has mentioned anything about who was on that plane. Absolutely nothing! Well, for starters, the people who owned the patent to Freescale Semiconductor’s ARM microcontroller ‘KL-03′ which is a new improvised version of an older microcontroller KL-02 were on the plane. We seem to be the last ones to know, but this story has caught legs across dozens of European based news outlets. All are reporting that the Rothschild exploited the airlines to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. According to the reports, Jacob Rothschild is dubbed as the "evil master plotter"

That's interesting, thanks. From your link...

It also owns Freescale RF which is involved in creating solutions for Aerospace and Defence listed below.
1. Battlefield communication
2. Avionics
3. HF Radar – Band L- and S-
4. Missile Guidance
5. Electronic Warfare
6. Identification, friend or foe (IFF)

I say HMMMM?

Would he be sole owner? Wouldn't the families of those who were on board inherit their share? Does this fall into the legal mumbo jumbo that you have to be missing for 2? years to be legally declared dead?

I don't know about everyone else but the notion of a "ghost plane" is freaking me out a bit... I am not normally spooked by much but the thought of a jet full of dead people flying through the skies is really unsettling!

It is rather unsettling, but it has happened before.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_South_Dakota_Learjet_crash"]1999 South Dakota Learjet crash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I say HMMMM?

Not a likely theory in my opinion. Who is to say that Rothschild becomes the sole owner? Wouldn't the deceaseds' heirs have a claim to their shares?

Would he be sole owner? Wouldn't the families of those who were on board inherit their share? Does this fall into the legal mumbo jumbo that you have to be missing for 2? years to be legally declared dead?

I wish I knew those answers, I just saw this link and posted, will have to check more out to see what those answers may be.

Not a likely theory in my opinion. Who is to say that Rothschild becomes the sole owner? Wouldn't the deceaseds' heirs have a claim to their shares?

Maybe the shares are not the main concern here.

I say HMMMM?

Sooooo....you are thinking that Jacob Rothschild had a hand in the disappearance of MH370?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966