Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only seeing 2 objects.

Got a better print screen. Hope it helps
All 4 print screens together. Also added them to the Malaysia Airlines 370 *MAPS & TIMELINE REFERENCE ONLY*

attachment.php

White object; which looks like a wing to me. Sorry it's blurry; best I could get; they switched the screen so fast

attachment.php

Had to print screen; could only get the green object

attachment.php

New print screen of green object

attachment.php

Great screen shots
Thank You!

Last post on the objects as I have to help missing Thomas Cook Pueblo CO for a little bit.

I managed to grab the red object; no clue what it is

3 Objects found today. Breaking news on CNN. Took print screens of live TV.

White object; which looks like a wing to me.

attachment.php

Original print screen.. Sorry it's blurry; was the best I could get; they switched the screen so fast

attachment.php

Green object

attachment.php

attachment.php

Red object

attachment.php

Footage shows the moment Chinese searchers spotted new debris on Saturday, as Andy Moore explains

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26797866

Better than CNN!

another video further down in the link:

The BBC's Jon Donnison spent Friday with Australian air crews looking for the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

_73898357_de19.jpg

If the "green" object is covered by a thin layer of water, it might not be really green since the water will change the color a little. JMO

I'm only seeing 2 objects.

Got a better print screen. Hope it helps
All 4 print screens together. Also added them to the Malaysia Airlines 370 *MAPS & TIMELINE REFERENCE ONLY*

attachment.php

White object; which looks like a wing to me. Sorry it's blurry; best I could get; they switched the screen so fast

attachment.php

Had to print screen; could only get the green object

attachment.php

New print screen of green object

attachment.php

If you zoom in on the green "blob" it appears to have straps on both sides. :moo:

Just dropping in to bring up something VERY interesting I saw in news. I know we talked before about it but wanted to expand on it.

They mentioned if they can somehow retrieve all cell phones then it is likely people may have sent text messages that did not go through but maybe retrievable. Here is the thing.....There maybe clues and evidence of what happened in those messages.

Not just goodbye messages. It is critical. We always think of just those cockpit voice recorders but that is just 1 source. If they can get all the phones then we may have tons of other evidence of what happened.

This is VERY important. Its like having many voice recorders all over the plane.

When you format a text message on your phone and send it, it will be in SENT folder and it does not matter if it went through I dont think. So I think all of that is retreivable if phones arent totally ruined. The guy said they can recover more than we would ever think.

The one guy on CNN just said that the cargo area of these planes are green. I definitely think these are parts from the plane. JMO

I have been trying to find pics of the cargo hold..not much luck

I did find a picture of a 777-300ER cargo hold area but it blew the margins and I don't know how to re-size so I will post the link
It is a LIME GREEN Colour
BUT...it does not remind me of the green object located in the ocean for this search..

http://airchive.com/html/airplanes-...everett-2013-aa-777-300-8-cargo-holdjpg/28340

everett-2013-aa-777-300-8-cargo-hold_28340.jpg

Just dropping in to bring up something VERY interesting I saw in news. I know we talked before about it but wanted to expand on it.

They mentioned if they can somehow retrieve all cell phones then it is likely people may have sent text messages that did not go through but maybe retrievable. Here is the thing.....There maybe clues and evidence of what happened in those messages.

Not just goodbye messages. It is critical. We always think of just those cockpit voice recorders but that is just 1 source. If they can get all the phones then we may have tons of other evidence of what happened.

This is VERY important. Its like having many voice recorders all over the plane.

When you format a text message on your phone and send it, it will be in SENT folder and it does not matter if it went through I dont think. So I think all of that is retreivable if phones arent totally ruined. The guy said they can recover more than we would ever think.

I posted about this earlier, copying over because I don't know how to link:

"Absolutely, this data is recoverable," according to Gough, co-founder of 4Discovery. "The key is locating the devices and handling them properly by making sure, for example, that any recovered phones remain in a water-based solution that preserves the device's chips and removes mineral deposits," Gough added. "Even if the phone is destroyed, valuable information can be forensically recovered from the devices."

What could be found? Draft text messages that were not able to be transmitted, emails, videos and photos taken by passengers in the moments leading up to the ill-fated flight's disappearance
, according to Gough.

http://www.4discovery.com/

I posted about this earlier, copying over because I don't know how to link:

"Absolutely, this data is recoverable," according to Gough, co-founder of 4Discovery. "The key is locating the devices and handling them properly by making sure, for example, that any recovered phones remain in a water-based solution that preserves the device's chips and removes mineral deposits," Gough added. "Even if the phone is destroyed, valuable information can be forensically recovered from the devices."

What could be found? Draft text messages that were not able to be transmitted, emails, videos and photos taken by passengers in the moments leading up to the ill-fated flight's disappearance
, according to Gough.

http://www.4discovery.com/

Exactly. Thank you. I made the mistake of thinking just Good Bye messages. But there can be tons of evidence of what happened to the plane on those phone text messages in the SENT folders on the phones.

I know for a fact my phone keeps my SENT text messages EVEN if it does not go through. I am sure there are other phones like that. Practically every text message could be found in the SENT folders I would think.

ETA--I think these maybe MORE important than the black box. Because the people are not trying to hide anything and hijacker may have been and may not have said anything in cockpit.

If you zoom in on the green "blob" it appears to have straps on both sides. :moo:

can't tell if the object is solid or not

Could it be a Life Raft from the plane OR escape slide? A large tarp?

IIRC, those are usually of a colour that stands out, like yellow or orange..don't know if they could be a neon green colour

Exactly. Thank you. I made the mistake of thinking just Good Bye messages. But there can be tons of evidence of what happened to the plane on those phone text messages in the SENT folders on the phones.

I know for a fact my phone keeps my SENT text messages EVEN if it does not go through. I am sure there are other phones like that. Practically every text message could be found in the SENT folders I would think.

ETA--I think these maybe MORE important than the black box. Because the people are not trying to hide anything and hijacker may have been and may not have said anything in cockpit.

Yes and people are always using their phones to record video of things.

The color seems close, but the object in the water, IMO appears to be pliable as in nylon. Keeping in mind that it has been in the water for 3 weeks...IDK.

I was thinking that as well
The object does not look solid from the distance the photo was taken

So I thought could it be a life raft or escape slide?
Though, I have not seen photos of them being neon green

raft-727426.JPG

Retweeted by Keir Simmons
Vadim Lavrusik ‏@Lavrusik 17m
Journalists, media under attack from hackers, Google security engineers find: http://flip.it/W7Bbj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001