Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be from somebody's luggage, or wrapping from something in the hold. It looks like fabric or a thin sheet of some kind to me. Copuld it be a backpack??

But right now I'm still not 100 per cent convinced it's from the plane. I hope it is.

Footage shows the moment Chinese searchers spotted new debris on Saturday, as Andy Moore explains

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26797866

Better than CNN!

_73898357_de19.jpg

CNN just now reporting this as Breaking. lol.

I was thinking that as well
The object does not look solid from the distance the photo was taken

So I thought could it be a life raft or escape slide? If have not seen photos of them in green

raft-727426.JPG

Have been checking image archives and come up with nothing green. White, grey, yellow and orange. There was a picture of green mangosteens:floorlaugh:

Did you guys see that thing (paper?) the chinese ship fished out? It looked to me like it could be from a plane or something. It looked like it was a professional document/pamphlet or something like that. IDK

It could be from somebody's luggage, or wrapping from something in the hold. It looks like fabric or a thin sheet of some kind to me. Copuld it be a backpack??

But right now I'm still not 100 per cent convinced it's from the plane. I hope it is.

or it may be nylon because it's spread out.

Have been checking image archives and come up with nothing green. White, grey, yellow and orange. There was a picture of green mangosteens:floorlaugh:

Same here...
Only thing that comes close to that shade of green was the raw fuselage of a 777-300ER plane and a cargo hold, but that wasn't as neon green as the object in the ocean
I wonder if the sun is making it appear more neon/lime green than it is?

Do you think the green object could be something from the cargo area .. something that would make an experienced aircraft person say 'that looks like it is from a plane' ?

Otherwise, why would they even think it was potential debris?

If this green object is from the plane they can rule out a fire.

To me it looks like a cover to a jet ski.

This "object" looks like part of a fishing net to me.

I cant stay long right now because significant other is yelling at me to do some yard work. LOL

The green object kind of looks like a "Kite Surfer' kite. You know those things that people use to Kite Surf in the ocean. I am not sure if it would be bigger than that as it seems I think the kites are a little larger than that.

Just thinking the color looks something more like something someone would use for fun like kite surfing.

Maybe when people parasail, it is a seat harness to keep people in for parasailing.

Scary if either of those 2 things because that could mean someone had an accident.

Just cant think of anything that would be on the plane of that color. Usually things are not so bright. Hoping it is from plane though.

Did you guys see that thing (paper?) the chinese ship fished out? It looked to me like it could be from a plane or something. It looked like it was a professional document/pamphlet or something like that. IDK

I was thinking it was some sort of thin plastic film (ie: shrinkwrap). I was wondering if paper items would last 3 weeks in the ocean with all of the agitation from the waves - I think paper would tear and shred. (MOO)

Yes!!! It looked like the emergency pamphlet that no one (but me) looks at!
Or the in-flight magazine.

I cant stay long right now because significant other is yelling at me to do some yard work. LOL

respectfully snipped

We must have the same SO! I am just buying time until he's done eating!

I was thinking it was some sort of thin plastic film (ie: shrinkwrap). I was wondering if paper items would last 3 weeks in the ocean with all of the agitation from the waves - I think paper would tear and shred. (MOO)

Paper tends to turn into a pulpy mess in water - not shredding exactly. Think papier mache. I don't know if the salt would make a difference, but I doubt it.

That yellow stuff looks most like netting to me, the other bits are probably plastic of some kind. Could be from something in the hold, but I'm inclined to think that's just floating garbage.

Interesting article, thanks for posting. How sad.

One thing struck me about the green wrap and torn sheds of printed material found by the chinese, I wonder if they have anything to do with the calligraphers on the plane:

Liu, the elderly calligrapher, sang for the bus as they headed to the airport. Many clapped along. The mood was spirited. At the airport, though, Liu complained to his wife that she had done a poor job packing his paintings, said Xu Lipu, an artist on the trip who took a separate flight back to China.

Read more: MH370 Lost in Indian Ocean: Stories of that final day - Latest - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...ries-of-that-final-day-1.539014#ixzz2xN7rffiZ

The color seems close, but the object in the water, IMO appears to be pliable as in nylon. Keeping in mind that it has been in the water for 3 weeks...IDK.

THANKS! In between looks like green insulation........maybe THAT floats jmo

I was wondering why there isnt an oil slick or gasoline slick too to help spot where plane went under water.

If it was a ghost flight/ zombie whatever... the fuel would have been used up and any "slick" was 3 wks ago. Wouldn't it migrate?
Honestly I don't know.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members