Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! It looked like the emergency pamphlet that no one (but me) looks at!
Or the in-flight magazine.

IT does!!! I see graphics and what appears to be the nose of the plane on the left!!

I see two straps on each end. Maybe its a duffle bag? Ah scratch that idea.

No, Trigger. It may be a duffle bag. My company sells nylon duffle bags. If they were torn open...they would look similar (we don't sell lime green but others do). Again, an approx measurement would help:moo:

Hey all! Well I am thinking that just a few hours to get back to shore, then test it....so we should have word tomorrow, right?

The Canadian's have Mitchell Casado!

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...ississauga_flight_simulator_stars_on_cnn.html

mitchell_casado.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can't really tell by the maps that show the Southern arc path, but would that mean the plane went close to Singapore? Singapore seems to be much more equipped militarily and probably worried about their airspace. Made me think about this because I came across this article which came out yesterday.

Singapore: Small state, big weapons buyer

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...tate-big-arms-purchases-2014320922191312.html

Singapore's foreign policy has long been based on economic partnerships, yet it has refused to enter into any military alliances to preserve these economic interests. Instead, it has devoted a large share of its budget to defence spending, transforming this once-small British outpost into a force to be reckoned with. Between 2008 and 2012, Singapore accounted for four percent of all global weapons imports, making it the fifth-largest importer of military hardware, according to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute.

The country now spends 25 percent of its annual budget on defence. Its military spending has risen from $600m annually at the start of the 1980s to $12bn in 2013. By comparison, neighbouring Malaysia - whose population is more than five times bigger than that of Singapore - spent just $5bn last year.

Let's try to keep on topic today.

Also if you are adding a picture please make sure it has not blown the margins. If it has try to resize it to fit within the post.

Thanks, Lambchop

MH370: Why has CNN not aired its interview with Fariq?
Athi Shankar | March 29, 2014
A local NGO criticises CNN for being biased against Malaysia on its search and rescue efforts to locate flight MH370.
GEORGE TOWN: A local NGO has raised questions on why international broadcasting channel CNN has still not aired an interview with the ill-fated Beijing-bound MAS Flight MH370 co-pilot, Fariq Abdul Hamid.
The Centre for Political Awareness president Huan Cheng Guan said that CNN’s Richard Quest had interviewed Fariq for the CNN Business Traveler programme, on Feb 19, just weeks before the plane’s disappearance.
“A bizarre coincidence? Why has the episode not been aired yet? Is there more than what meets the eye, judging from CNN’s current reporting slant?” asked Huan, in a statement released here today.
He claimed that CNN’s current coverage of the missing MH370 was biased, out to deride Malaysia and to boost profits through higher ratings.
“For CNN, the pursuit for ratings and profits overrides the necessity to report facts,” charged Huan.
In recent years, he pointed out that CNN had lost out to Fox News until the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
“It is not true journalism whereby reporters advance a story based on researched facts. Who pays the price for CNN’s irresponsible and selfish reports?Malaysia, of course! Have a heart! Consider what everyone is going through,” said Huan.

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/ca...y-has-cnn-not-aired-its-interview-with-fariq/

I would think it interesting to read/hear the February 19th interview of Fariq by Quest ...

:waitasec:

I would think it interesting to read/hear the February 19th interview of Fariq by Quest ...

Wow that is very interesting.

You'd think if it was an interview with Captain Shah, CNN would be re-playing it over and over and over again.

But Fariq was piloting the plane, also, naturally people will have an interest in the interview, possibly being the last interview he did?

The only I thing I can think of is probably Richard Quest did that interview/report for another organization, and so that other organization or even Richard Quest himself has the rights to that footage. I am thinking they are not going to just give it to CNN, they are probably wanting to air it themselves.

I don't think it's some conspiracy by CNN. I think they probably want that footage, but it's not their property and so they can't air it.

JMO.

I would bet it has been held as part of the investigation. If not held back by the govt, perhaps its not considered in good taste based on its content and nature. Wasn't it filmed for an entertainment show?

Going back to the issue about finding any of the passengers/crew cell phones, this segment played again on CNN:

"Absolutely, this data is recoverable," according to Gough, co-founder of 4Discovery. "The key is locating the devices and handling them properly by making sure, for example, that any recovered phones remain in a water-based solution that preserves the device's chips and removes mineral deposits," Gough added. "Even if the phone is destroyed, valuable information can be forensically recovered from the devices."

What could be found? Draft text messages that were not able to be transmitted, emails, videos and photos taken by passengers in the moments leading up to the ill-fated flight's disappearance
, according to Gough.

http://www.4discovery.com/

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1819002#ixzz2xMdNxHbN

bbm

Two observations from this link...

-I would imagine if cell phones were to be found... And information gleaned from them... This would be incredibly instrumental in finding what happened in the last hours of MH 370... Maybe as important as the black box voice recording...

-The assertion that such information (messages, etc.) can be retrieved from water logged cell phones is something we should remember during our other WS cases...

that once submerged in water... Cell phones can still provide data...

All JMO...

I have been trying to find pics of the cargo hold..not much luck

I did find a picture of a 777-300ER cargo hold area but it blew the margins and I don't know how to re-size so I will post the link
It is a LIME GREEN Colour
BUT...it does not remind me of the green object located in the ocean for this search..

http://airchive.com/html/airplanes-...everett-2013-aa-777-300-8-cargo-holdjpg/28340

everett-2013-aa-777-300-8-cargo-hold_28340.jpg

I have been told that its not part of the cargo bay because aluminum sinks, does not float.

Two observations from this link...

-I would imagine if cell phones were to be found... And information gleaned from them... This would be incredibly instrumental in finding what happened in the last hours of MH 370... Maybe as important as the black box voice recording...

-The assertion that such information (messages, etc.) can be retrieved from water logged cell phones is something we should remember during our other WS cases...

that once submerged in water... Cell phones can still provide data...

All JMO...

“The digital evidence recovered from mobile devices is playing an increasingly critical role in a wide variety of cases today,” added Jeffrey Hartman, 4Discovery’s co-founder and Partner. ”Whether it is a deleted text message from a murder suspect’s cell phone, or a hacker stealing Intellectual Property via an unsecure mobile device, our clients are asking us to help them recover this valuable data on a daily basis, and in many cases, this evidence simply does not exist anywhere else. We anticipated this trend, and have invested heavily in the technology, expertise, and training that enables us to deliver this highly valuable service to our clients, and this provides us with a distinct competitive advantage in the market.”

http://www.4discovery.com/2014/03/27/cnn-interviews-4discoverys-chad-gough/

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that piece of paper CNN is showing is a inflight safety card!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that piece of paper CNN is showing is a inflight safety card!

I tried to find one online with a "blue-nosed" plane, but couldn't find any pamphlets for the Malaysia Boeing 777.

The closest I came to finding a blue nosed Malaysia Boeing 777 is here:

2q9ie7t.jpg

Except on cnn they are also saying that the Chinese have stated nothing to do wsith the plane has been discovered

MH370 kin can get deaths certified without bodies, lawyers say
BY BOO SU-LYNMARCH 29,

Family members of passengers thought to have been killed on Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may be able to prove the death of their loved ones even though no bodies have been recovered. — Reuters pic

KUALA LUMPUR, March 29 ― The families of Malaysians thought to have been killed on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 may be able to prove the death of their loved ones even though no bodies have been recovered, escaping potentially lengthy administrative nightmares.

While a body is usually needed in order for the authorities to issue a death certificate, exceptions exist and the Malaysian government could weigh in to help affected families.

Nizam Bashir, a partner at the law firm Nizam, Amer & Sharizad, said the courts could declare, as early as next week, that the Malaysians aboard the flight had died

He said that instead of a death certificate, a court could declare that a person is presumed dead and that declaration could be used to file for administration of the deceased’s estate.

In some circumstances, the courts can presume a person was killed even though the country’s laws say that a person can only be presumed dead if they have not been heard from for seven years.

“Seven years is only a presumption. You don’t necessarily have to wait for the seven years,” Nizam told The Malay Mail Online.

“Is there enough circumstantial evidence to suggest that so-and-so has died? Arguably, with the Prime Minister coming out to say that the plane went down in the Indian Ocean, that is enough evidence,” said Nizam who has experience in inheritance matters.

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/m...thout-bodies-lawyers-say#sthash.rIq0LXfT.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#