Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except on cnn they are also saying that the Chinese have stated nothing to do wsith the plane has been discovered

Maybe, but I don't trust the Chinese. Let them bring it back to Perth and have experts from other countries look at it ... and keep their dang fingers and hands off of it or at least put laytex gloves on! I was cringing watching them pull it out of the net and examining it without even spreading it apart!

IT does!!! I see graphics and what appears to be the nose of the plane on the left!!

And if it was laminated or made of cardboard or heavy paper it would hold up a little better in the elements. Here's hoping.

I was thinking last night, I have never been so eager to see plane wreckage in my life.

I was thinking it was some sort of thin plastic film (ie: shrinkwrap). I was wondering if paper items would last 3 weeks in the ocean with all of the agitation from the waves - I think paper would tear and shred. (MOO)

Maybe it is laminated paper?

:dunno:

Wow that is very interesting.

You'd think if it was an interview with Captain Shah, CNN would be re-playing it over and over and over again.

But Fariq was piloting the plane, also, naturally people will have an interest in the interview, possibly being the last interview he did?

The only I thing I can think of is probably Richard Quest did that interview/report for another organization, and so that other organization or even Richard Quest himself has the rights to that footage. I am thinking they are not going to just give it to CNN, they are probably wanting to air it themselves.

I don't think it's some conspiracy by CNN. I think they probably want that footage, but it's not their property and so they can't air it.

JMO.

Good thoughts...

additionally... It may possibly have been done as part of a more comprehensive piece... And was planned to air at a later date...

:waitasec:

Did you guys see that thing (paper?) the chinese ship fished out? It looked to me like it could be from a plane or something. It looked like it was a professional document/pamphlet or something like that. IDK

Does anyone have a link to a decent story?

Jmo, but I think China would not want to be the one who found proof of the crash...they want Malaysia to be proven wrong and hasty in saying the plane went down. But jmo...

Good thoughts...

additionally... It may possibly have been done as part of a more comprehensive piece... And was planned to air at a later date...

:waitasec:

FWIW. It was actually for CNN.

Fariq Ab Hamid, a 27-year-old Malaysian, helped fly the plane from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur, where he landed it under the supervision of a senior pilot as well as a safety captain, according to CNN aviation correspondent Richard Quest, who was also in the cockpit.
The network was shooting video of the landing for use in a "CNN Business Traveler" program.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-first-officer/

Here is a photo of a RAW fuselage of a 777-300ER, yet it still does not appear as Neon/Lime Green as the object in the photo

http://airchive.com/html/airplanes-...ington/everett-2013-777-raw-fuselagejpg/28343

everett-2013-777-raw-fuselage_28343.jpg

This was the pic I was referring to when I said possibly INSULATION floats. I have no idea if this shows green insulation, but it sortof looks that way to me. I said cargo hold and that was mistaken. This is clearly a Cabin pic OOPS sorry! JMO

I couldn't find a picture but it is in a video of a thread I posted from the BBC.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I would bet it has been held as part of the investigation. If not held back by the govt, perhaps its not considered in good taste based on its content and nature. Wasn't it filmed for an entertainment show?

I think it's one or both of the reasons you listed. Can't see anything nefarious though about not showing it now. It might spur more suspicions about the co-pilot.

ah, caught up at last, now off to study all your great links!

Wow that is very interesting.

You'd think if it was an interview with Captain Shah, CNN would be re-playing it over and over and over again.

But Fariq was piloting the plane, also, naturally people will have an interest in the interview, possibly being the last interview he did?

The only I thing I can think of is probably Richard Quest did that interview/report for another organization, and so that other organization or even Richard Quest himself has the rights to that footage. I am thinking they are not going to just give it to CNN, they are probably wanting to air it themselves.

I don't think it's some conspiracy by CNN. I think they probably want that footage, but it's not their property and so they can't air it.

JMO.

They have aired it several times. I know I have seen it more than once. There is also another pilot in the cockpit. jmo

Jon Ostrower ‏@jonostrower 37s

You know you've entered a strange place with #MH370 coverage when each day is played out like an alternate ending to Clue.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/...-families-wiped-out-with-mh370-crash-says-pap

this is so so sad, people starting out new lives together, new jobs, a child out there lost her mother and two siblings, a father lost 2 children and a wife

and the two little Americans were with their family of 6, all lost, it's so devastating.

and this: "I have a 2-year-old grandson who said, 'I want to raise some money to rescue my mum'."

My close friends and my loved one wonder why I'm dwelling on this, but I feel it's so important to know and understand, as WS does, as this could happen to any one of us.
As soon as I heard a MA flight had gone down, an airline I have taken several times from Paris or London to New Zealand via KL and back, that 2 of my nationalities were on board, that all my friends nationalities were on board, its not only that plane crashes are extremely rare and you instantly fear terrorism, but it's also that it just makes it so real. It's easy to shut out and tell yourself it's healthier that way but then again you need to stop and think and be human and empathise and really understand what happened. That's what we're all trying to do here. You guys are awesome by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member