Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw that on CNN a few minutes ago. One "expert" said it didn't appear to be something laminated, which would rule out the airline 'emergency' card found in seat pockets, yet if it were that, the laminating could have protected the paper. It did seem to have pictures and writing on it. Interesting.

MOO

I thought it could also be one of those big picture stickers on the back of tray tables. :banghead:

I thought it could also be one of those big picture stickers on the back of tray tables. :banghead:

Just saw that on CNN a few minutes ago. One "expert" said it didn't appear to be something laminated, which would rule out the airline 'emergency' card found in seat pockets, yet if it were that, the laminating could have protected the paper. It did seem to have pictures and writing on it. Interesting.

MOO

Does any one have a pic of it? :seeya:

I have just about given up here. Flying over the ocean then running to see if they can find items is not working very well when there is so much delay in between. I am glad they are finally hauling stuff up to get a closer look, but not sure they are onto anything which will lead them to a conclusion about this particular airplane. :dunno:

A very, very random thought, just wonder if anyone else has thought this...

We're all seeing these satellite pictures, some from days ago, of objects in the ocean.

Do you think there's any way the satellites may be able to go back in time, and actually have pictures of the aircraft in flight? I know it's a very random idea, and would probably result in a big map of squiggles with every aircraft in the sky at that point in time, but would you think it possible? Think along the lines of what air traffic control would see, but in satellite pictures?

Sorry, this does seem rather daft, but it is something i wondered if the technology was there to do?

Please don't make me feel a numpty for asking!

I have just about given up here. Flying over the ocean then running to see if they can find items is not working very well when there is so much delay in between. I am glad they are finally hauling stuff up to get a closer look, but not sure they are onto anything which will lead them to a conclusion about this particular airplane. :dunno:

Submarines may find something. And do not forget Japan and perhaps China have the tiny submersibles. They will go to find something, (remains even), but the U.S. will not show those photos, Asian Countries may not have issue. Parts of the plane will be what U.S. sees, if any found.

Worst area in the world for the unknowing and unkind Ocean, but, there will be something found.

Don't forget google is monitored and controlled via your region on the planet......

Footage shows the moment Chinese searchers spotted new debris on Saturday, as Andy Moore explains

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-26797866

Better than CNN!

another video further down in the link:

The BBC's Jon Donnison spent Friday with Australian air crews looking for the Malaysia Airlines flight MH370

_73898357_de19.jpg

After watching the video, to me it looks more like shredded plastic (like a wrapper or label or something), than paper.

We're all seeing these satellite pictures, some from days ago, of objects in the ocean.

Do you think there's any way the satellites may be able to go back in time, and actually have pictures of the aircraft in flight? I know it's a very random idea, and would probably result in a big map of squiggles with every aircraft in the sky at that point in time, but would you think it possible? Think along the lines of what air traffic control would see, but in satellite pictures?

Sorry, this does seem rather daft, but it is something i wondered if the technology was there to do?

Not numpty at all!

The older images are also searched. Images are always being searched by military in EVERY country that has them. Old images are kept and looked at.

You are not a numpty (I don't think anyway since I have no clue what one is.)

I don't fully understand why they haven't been able to pull satellite pics of that night either and see it in the sky, but I think it has something to do with where the satellites are positioned in that part of the world.

Jmo, but I think China would not want to be the one who found proof of the crash...they want Malaysia to be proven wrong and hasty in saying the plane went down. But jmo...

I have a few concerns in this area too ... transparency and past track records being the main ones.

MOO

Is it an absolute that this plane crashed into the South Indian Ocean?

Also in the link above:

The Malaysian minister vowed to continue the search for “possible survivors”.

(IMO this is wrong. It is impossible for anyone to have survived and they have already said that everyone died).

Totally agree with you fruity.

You are not a numpty (I don't think anyway since I have no clue what one is.)

I don't fully understand why they haven't been able to pull satellite pics of that night either and see it in the sky, but I think it has something to do with where the satellites are positioned in that part of the world.

Definition of numpty - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Numpty

I just wondered if that sort of technology is possible... The inmarsat obviously kept up with the pings, i wondered if it possibly had pics of what was in the air at the time, and could possibly see where it disappeared.

But we don't know... Because we don't know an awful lot...

This is the shot that made me think plastic:

Attachments

• rsz_screen_shot_2014-03-29_at_61135_pm.jpg
    rsz_screen_shot_2014-03-29_at_61135_pm.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 90
Submarines may find something. And do not forget Japan and perhaps China have the tiny submersibles. They will go to find something, (remains even), but the U.S. will not show those photos, Asian Countries may not have issue. Parts of the plane will be what U.S. sees, if any found.

Worst area in the world for the unknowing and unkind Ocean, but, there will be something found.

Don't forget google is monitored and controlled via your region on the planet......

I'm sorry...what do you mean?

Definition of numpty - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Numpty

I just wondered if that sort of technology is possible... The inmarsat obviously kept up with the pings, i wondered if it possibly had pics of what was in the air at the time, and could possibly see where it disappeared.

But we don't know... Because we don't know an awful lot...

Thank you for numpty definition. But, we knew. ;) :)

We will not know a whole lot as this is an International Issue, lots of military issues, lots of contract (contract is IMOO) issues.

Not much will be made public knowledge until all the many leaders decide what can be made public. They have to wait until some actual piece or part of the plane is recovered. This could take years.

I'm sorry...what do you mean?

Going to have to look that up for yourself. (Political issue.)

Let's just say, some countries are not allowed access to anything their Government does not allow.

Former Australian defence chief Angus Houston will take over coordination of the international search effort for missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 in Perth, reports said Sunday.

Sydney's Daily Telegraph said Houston's brief was to not only lead the search but also coordinate the often delicate diplomatic contacts with search partners in Malaysia, China, the United States, Japan, South Korea and New Zealand.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/...ead-mh370-search/article/378843#ixzz2xOgOPo3b

Going to have to look that up for yourself. (Political issue.)

Let's just say, some countries are not allowed access to anything their Government does not allow.

Ok gotcha. :)

Is it an absolute that this plane crashed into the South Indian Ocean?

Yes.

Boeing and Rolls Royce know. More than what we have seen radar and satellite know. It is now a game of find pieces before telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm