Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaysia aircraft is able to join in the search for the first time today according to Sky News.

Is it an absolute that this plane crashed into the South Indian Ocean?

Oddly, I had an overwhelming thought the other night when they announced the move to the new search area that this plane is not in the South Indian Ocean.

I don't have a theory of where it could be. But I'm wondering whether there is known but unshared information related to radar that could lead to another final destination. I don't think they're alive though, rather that they went down elsewhere.

The Inmarsat data? I don't know. I saw this tweet from Jeff wise. There is a ton of mistrust going on.

@socalmike_SD: @ManvBrain RT " British-based satellite company Inmarsat distances itself from PM..ocean conclusion not ours http://t.co/yIwCmc4jJS"

Thanks for that pic. Someone is going to figure that out - it has words and pictures on it. Like a magazine, but that wouldn't stand up that well.

Down the middle of it looks like the top of a wall calendar, like it has a grommet in it - like it should hang from a wall.

I can see words on it but they don't look like English. Wonder what language they are.

Edit. Is it possible that whatever it is has been deliberately placed in the position it has been photographed so as to make it difficult for us as the general public to see what it actually is. Why isn't it spread flat? If that's the case, why let someone take a photo of it for media release?

Edit. I just looked again and maybe it was something sticky and was stuck in that position.

I tried to find one online with a "blue-nosed" plane, but couldn't find any pamphlets for the Malaysia Boeing 777.

The closest I came to finding a blue nosed Malaysia Boeing 777 is here:

2q9ie7t.jpg

But MH370 wasn't a blue nosed plane or a 777-2H6 ER.

I can see words on it but they don't look like English. Wonder what language they are.

Edit. Is it possible that whatever it is has been deliberately placed in the position it has been photographed so as to make it difficult for us as the general public to see what it actually is. Why isn't it spread flat? If that's the case, why let someone take a photo of it for media release?

Someone 'in the know' would sure as heck know what it is ... looks to me as if there is a nose of a plane, with another nose of a plane underneath that, as well as the green round thing.

I just get the feeling that it is plane-related. Maybe it is printed in Bahasa Melayu (Malay language).

from what I have read and learned you are correct
the voice recorder records for 2 hours on a continuous loop and records over the previously recorded voice and sound
so there would only be voice or sound from the final 2 hours of the flight

Which may not be of any help if everyone on board was dead.
It would just be 2 hours of silence.

Edit. I just looked again and maybe it was something sticky and was stuck in that position.

If it is from the Malay flight, the language is most likely Malay. Unless other passengers counted more, so it could be Chinese or Indian.

MummaP may be able to help there. If there is enough to decipher.

Unless, hopeful dreaming here, the sounds of the plane going down are there. Planes are not quiet, even inside, I know, I hate flying - noises - people - small spaces with people - smells and so on. (Really hate flying.)

2 hours of human silence if there are just airplane noises is helpful in its own way.

It looks like a shredded plastic bag of frozen vegetables, IMO.

Yes! I could picture the type of plastic in my head, but was totally blanking on what kind of product would use it. :laughitup:

Oh, that's a good thought (something sticky).

When I blow it waaaaaay up, I can see a black and white drawing of something like farm buildings and on another part, a picture of the tethered helmet of a deep sea diver - I need to walk away from this for a while :)

Yes! I could picture the type of plastic in my head, but was totally blanking on what kind of product would use it. :laughitup:

Definitely printed plastic, and imo almost certainly some kind of packaging with no obvious connection to the flight. If it was just this debris that drew them to the current search area I'm not convinced they're on the right track.

But MH370 wasn't a blue nosed plane or a 777-2H6 ER.

Interestingly, the nose/cockpit of 777-200 is blue underneath all the paintwork.

J7773BodyJoin_Sept20.jpg

Oops .. no .. this is a 777-300. But I wonder if they are all blue in that area, at the time of construction? I don't imagine the fuselage construction would change that much from model to model. More that the features would change.

http://airchive.com/blog/2013/04/25...0er-part-one-vip-tour-of-737-and-777-factory/

ETA: Looking at photos in this link ... much of the fuselage is that blue metal on many different planes.

Unless, hopeful dreaming here, the sounds of the plane going down are there. Planes are not quiet, even inside, I know, I hate flying - noises - people - small spaces with people - smells and so on. (Really hate flying.)

You and me both. I hate flying - I generally don't like being around people I don't know irl, so flying makes me really uncomfortable. Thankfully I've never flown by myself so I've always been able to sit next to a colleague, my child or my husband. Sitting next to a stranger in an enclosed space from which I can't escape (like a bus or train) is horrible.

I listen to and analyse every single noise on a flight. My poor husband gets a constant barrage of my armchair analysis.

Interestingly, the nose/cockpit of 777-200 is blue underneath all the paintwork.

J7773BodyJoin_Sept20.jpg

Lovely, The PAINT! {Forensics and helping those that need it. Thought as much, but was too lazy. :blowkiss: Bits or paint mixture may be particular to identification.}

You and me both. I hate flying - I generally don't like being around people I don't know irl, so flying makes me really uncomfortable. Thankfully I've never flown by myself so I've always been able to sit next to a colleague, my child or my husband. Sitting next to a stranger in an enclosed space from which I can't escape (like a bus or train) is horrible.

I listen to and analyse every single noise on a flight. My poor husband gets a constant barrage of my armchair analysis.

Having a co-flyer would make it worse for me. It is all too much, don't add people I will have uncomfortable words with. Flying should not be available to those like me (or those that know no sense of personal space and boundaries). Make it for the very wealthy only again, and I will be happy, as I will not have to. My DD needs to get ready for Skype. :crazy: (Escape is necessary, do not take me to a pizza joint without thinking I will in seconds plan escape route before I can even sit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm