Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to look that up for yourself. (Political issue.)

Let's just say, some countries are not allowed access to anything their Government does not allow.

sorry for the levity... But at first I thought this post was in response to the definition of "numpty"... :giggle:

(as in... If I tell you what numpty means... I will have to kill you...)

I guess I am just a numpty...

:D

I have been wishing that the vessels could stay at the search locations each night... And then, on the new day, they could just pick up where they left off the day before... All.so,that less time was lost...

So... In my crazy problem solving brain... I had pictures of the ships doing just that...

and submarines making "runs" out to the ships with supplies and fuel... And whatever is needed...

:crosseyed:

The ships do stay in the search area, don't they?

Second pic here.

Edit. Speaking of lime green, I took these photos on the same piece of bright yellow paper seconds apart yet the second one shows as lime green!

What does it taste like?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...flight-simulator/story-fniztvnh-1226868805147

I was afraid of this....debris not from mh370.

OBJECTS scooped out of the ocean off Western Australia are not part of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

Chinese ship Haixun 01 and Australia’s HMAS Success reportedly retrieved a number of objects from the ocean but so far none have been confirmed to be related to MH370, a statement issued by Australia maritime rescue officials said.

The objects are more likely fishing objects or rubbish, AMSA said early this morning.

Meanwhile former Defence force chief Angus Houston has been named to co-ordinate the international search effort for the plane carrying 239 passengers and crew, which disappeared more than three weeks ago.

My belief is that everything from the aircraft is not going to be floating on top of the water. Pieces of fuselage would have sunk, as well as anything else that became water-logged after this length of time. If the plane did indeed hit the water at a high speed as it fell out of the sky the water would be like hitting concrete. Sadly, what remains,will be deep in the ocean, I fear, unless by some miracle it resurfaces due to the ocean current.

MOO

I was so in hopes that they could confirm wreckage from Flt MH370.

Still, I do not understand how anyone could still hold out hope for survival of their loved ones. So sad!!!!!!

When? I am streaming in anyways because I need a little :banghead: ;)

It's running now and is only a half hour. It will re-run again Sunday at 12:30 am and 3:30am (EST). So maybe you can record it.

I think they have something to hide. They're refusing, still, to release the complete cargo list. I almost feel like they don't want it found. JMO

It was also on earlier today. Very interesting!

I couldn't pay close attention to it. Maybe I've got it set to record.

David Letterman interviewed the guy who found the great Pacific garbage heap. We're a bunch of pigs.

CNN is now showing another interesting documentary about other plane crashes.

I think the belly had lots of "stuff" the Free Scale guys were working on . Dont forget MAl airlines subsidary MALKArgo is certified to handle the most dangerous cargo . They are a class 9 certified dangerous cargo certified carrier.

They lied about the batteries and...........................................

Here they are:

Dangerous Goods

http://www.maskargo.com/services/dangerous-goods

I think they have something to hide. They're refusing, still, to release the complete cargo list. I almost feel like they don't want it found. JMO

David Letterman interviewed the guy who found the great Pacific garbage heap. We're a bunch of pigs.

I'm posting some links to airplane crash investigations in the Random Thoughts thread because I think it would be disrespectful to do it here.

Sometimes I wonder if it's because they aren't sure what was in the cargo area :(, otherwise what you said.

hmmm, sure it's ocean debris???.....

Black box detector to joins search

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority, which oversees the search, said the ship will depart Perth on Sunday for the zone, about 1,850 kilometres (1,150 miles) to the west.

The ship will be fitted with a black box detector — the U.S. Navy’s Towed Pinger Locator — and an unmanned underwater vehicle, as well as other acoustic detection equipment.

Ships from China and Australia on Saturday scooped up items described only as “objects from the ocean,” but none were “confirmed to be related” to Flight 370, AMSA said.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-c...t-black-box-detector-to-joins-search-1.539685

bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member