Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see words on it but they don't look like English. Wonder what language they are.

Edit. Is it possible that whatever it is has been deliberately placed in the position it has been photographed so as to make it difficult for us as the general public to see what it actually is. Why isn't it spread flat? If that's the case, why let someone take a photo of it for media release?

Edit. I just looked again and maybe it was something sticky and was stuck in that position.

Does anyone think it strange that this is the only piece of debris they are showing up close? They are showing it over and over. Has anyone seen the other articles at a close range? ty

Green floating object .... could it be stretch-wrap? UPS says they use coloured stretch-wrap (they show green, red, yellow, blue).

Stretch Wrap
Opaque stretch wrap is available in a number of colors
and can effectively hide the contents of a shipment.
Although a common material used to prevent pilferage,
it can also hide evidence of pilfering from the load if the
wrap was lifted and then pulled back in place. Always
use banding to secure the bundled load to the pallet.

Pg 17 https://www.ups-scs.com/tools/packaging_pointers.pdf

I have decided to end the floating mangosteen experiment after 5days. Conclusive result is that it floats very well in non salt water but I would imagine it may even float higher in the Ocean as isn't sea water more buoyant? It has not broken down at all and looks exactly the same as the day I bought it. The first photo below is it after I took it out of the water and dried it, sitting next to a golf ball. The second is it cut in half.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 58
Second pic here.

Edit. Speaking of lime green, I took these photos on the same piece of bright yellow paper seconds apart yet the second one shows as lime green!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 62
It is a new day in Australia and the searching will continue, weather permitting.

https://www.amsa.gov.au/media/documents/30032014_MediaRelease_Update28.pdf

30 March 2014: 0645(AEDT)

Search and recovery operation for Malaysia Airlines aircraft: Update 28

Ten planes are planned to be involved in today’s search.

The first aircraft, a Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force Ilyushin IL-76, is due to depart for the
search area at 0900 (AEDT). Further details on flight times will be released later this morning.

HMAS Success, the Chinese Maritime Safety Administration ship Haixun 01, China Rescue and Salvage Bureau ship Nan Hai Jiu, and the Chinese Navy vessel Jinggang Shan arrived in the search area yesterday.
A further six ships should arrive in the area today

I have been wishing that the vessels could stay at the search locations each night... And then, on the new day, they could just pick up where they left off the day before... All.so,that less time was lost...

So... In my crazy problem solving brain... I had pictures of the ships doing just that...

and submarines making "runs" out to the ships with supplies and fuel... And whatever is needed...

:crosseyed:

Definitely printed plastic, and imo almost certainly some kind of packaging with no obvious connection to the flight. If it was just this debris that drew them to the current search area I'm not convinced they're on the right track.

BBM~ I almost feel as though time is being wasted on surface water search.

How much would it take to get to the bottom on the "search area(s)"?

:banghead:
Second pic here.

Edit. Speaking of lime green, I took these photos on the same piece of bright yellow paper seconds apart yet the second one shows as lime green!

That's very interesting. I was wondering if the ocean water and lighting altered the color of the green blob. Maybe it is yellow, after all. A raft or escape slide.

Green floating object .... could it be stretch-wrap? UPS says they use coloured stretch-wrap (they show green, red, yellow, blue).

Stretch Wrap
Opaque stretch wrap is available in a number of colors
and can effectively hide the contents of a shipment.
Although a common material used to prevent pilferage,
it can also hide evidence of pilfering from the load if the
wrap was lifted and then pulled back in place. Always
use banding to secure the bundled load to the pallet.

Pg 17 https://www.ups-scs.com/tools/packaging_pointers.pdf

BBM ~ Has UPS lost any cargo?!

CNN is running a documentary type show on the final hours of the flight.

BBM ~ Has UPS lost any cargo?!

Hahaha .. I should have been clearer. Sorry.

If UPS use coloured stretch-wrap, maybe other people do on some of their cargo too. Maybe Malaysia Airlines does.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...flight-simulator/story-fniztvnh-1226868805147

I was afraid of this....debris not from mh370.

OBJECTS scooped out of the ocean off Western Australia are not part of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.

Chinese ship Haixun 01 and Australia’s HMAS Success reportedly retrieved a number of objects from the ocean but so far none have been confirmed to be related to MH370, a statement issued by Australia maritime rescue officials said.

The objects are more likely fishing objects or rubbish, AMSA said early this morning.

Meanwhile former Defence force chief Angus Houston has been named to co-ordinate the international search effort for the plane carrying 239 passengers and crew, which disappeared more than three weeks ago.

Second pic here.

Mangosteen color changing technology.

but it is intersting picture!

That pic is distinctive... Though I have no idea what it could be...

It looks like something my puppy got ahold of..and chewed on..... With all those holes in it..

JMO

You are not a numpty (I don't think anyway since I have no clue what one is.)

I don't fully understand why they haven't been able to pull satellite pics of that night either and see it in the sky, but I think it has something to do with where the satellites are positioned in that part of the world.

I can't help but wonder if there are some satellite images that may help to envision more of the flight of this jet...

but the country(ies) that have the satellite images are hesitant in revealing their contents...

(Possibly for wishing not to share their defense abilities.... Or ???)

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member