Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM ~ That's a statement the Malaysian gov't should of used right from the get go, IMO.

I agree. Very easy for me to say but if I was one of those who had lost a loved one on that flight I'd now be taking some comfort from the fact there are numerous countries with a lot of valuable expertise involved in the search. They're thoroughly committed, adding a lot of resources & doing their utmost to find that plane. I've no doubt at all, they will find it.

I just think it is too soon, since they appear to have ruled out nothing, to be printing articles that are demeaning, Imo, about the pilot or anyone else.

Yes, but that is the media for you. Anything to get a story.

James Chau ‏@jameschau 6h
#breakingnews My source: last words frm #MH370 was NOT "Alright, goodnight". BUT "Goodnight, Malaysian 370". Standard terminology @cctvnews

James Chau ‏@jameschau 5h
@cctvnews My source adds this is STANDARD 'handshake' for pilots. Nothing out of ordinary. Nothing untoward. Voice also normal. Not stressed

James Chau ‏@jameschau 4h
(Cont.) New words from cockpit strongly indicates new energy, new accuracy, new transparency in new phase of #MH370 investigation @cctvnews

James Chau ‏@jameschau 3h
"Goodnight, Malaysia 370": proof of new energy, accuracy, focus frm #MH370 probe. Exactly wht Chinese want @cctvnews pic.twitter.com/E3dw1ZLJ28

James Chau ‏@jameschau 2h
Tonight: #breakingnews #news #mh370 #malaysia #kualalumpur @ Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur http://instagram.com/p/mKoqQtwEX5/

https://twitter.com/jameschau

James Chau ‏@jameschau 6h
#breakingnews My source: last words frm #MH370 was NOT "Alright, goodnight". BUT "Goodnight, Malaysian 370". Standard terminology @cctvnews

James Chau ‏@jameschau 5h
@cctvnews My source adds this is STANDARD 'handshake' for pilots. Nothing out of ordinary. Nothing untoward. Voice also normal. Not stressed

James Chau ‏@jameschau 4h
(Cont.) New words from cockpit strongly indicates new energy, new accuracy, new transparency in new phase of #MH370 investigation @cctvnews

James Chau ‏@jameschau 3h
"Goodnight, Malaysia 370": proof of new energy, accuracy, focus frm #MH370 probe. Exactly wht Chinese want @cctvnews pic.twitter.com/E3dw1ZLJ28

James Chau ‏@jameschau 2h
Tonight: #breakingnews #news #mh370 #malaysia #kualalumpur @ Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC) Kuala Lumpur http://instagram.com/p/mKoqQtwEX5/

https://twitter.com/jameschau

This is standard protocol, no? Where are our pilots!

So, does this mean the pilots are now officially cleared? :banghead:

Lost in translation, it took over 3 weeks to translate this?

The official transcript was never released. Chau interviewed the Min of Def. It will air tonight.

Retweeted by James Chau
Hishammuddin Hussein ‏@HishammuddinH2O 8h
Heart 2 Heart with chinese population esp family #MH370 “@yaqinkhan: H2O his 2nd exclusive wit @jameschau @cctvnews pic.twitter.com/dnSSUpeazB”

Attachments

• Bj8jzQ4IgAArUba.jpg
    Bj8jzQ4IgAArUba.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11

Yes, that is standard protocol from what I have heard in other ATC communications.

I figured it was a translation issue. :facepalm:

I understand a lot of people are upset because of the scrutiny the pilot is under. The media is not helping by digging up anything they can to portray Capt. Shah as bad man.

But why, does not his daughter, wife, MA CEO have real interviews? Some of his friends have. :waitasec:

Is it something they cannot do to the laws in Malaysia? But, isn't Aishah Z. residing in Australia?

FWIW Aishah Zaharie, on her FB page, states that this article is completely made up and untrue. Also, friends of the Captain are starting a fund and plan on filing suit to clear his name.

Oh please, another lawsuit?? The captain's job is complete control of the plane, somehow he lost that or allowed it to happen, I'm sorry, he's at fault.

I agree. Malaysia needs to let countries with more experience and technology take over. Yes, the airplane belongs to Malaysia, but at the same time, Malaysia's lack of PR and redaction of info isn't helping anyone. These families are on a rollercoaster-one day Malaysia says "no one is alive," and the next day they say, "there is still hope for survivors." The families need more concrete answers and Malaysia, unfortunately, isn't giving them. Too much back and forth going on.

There are other countries that would be of much more assistance in this situation if Malaysia would just let these countries take over.

Now that makes me wonder if the search will continue until the plane is found. Last week i thought it was a matter of hours today i am less optimistic. What if months will go by without finding even a piece of debris? At what point will the search be abandoned and who is responsible for finding the plane?

Sent from my HUAWEI-M931 using Tapatalk

Oh please, another lawsuit?? The captain's job is complete control of the plane, somehow he lost that or allowed it to happen, I'm sorry, he's at fault.

BBM ~ What if there was a mechanical failure and ATC was too lazy to do anything about it?

IMO this lawsuit is nonsense and will go nowhere.

I, respectfully, disagree about the Captain being at fault. We just don't know that yet. While, i understand him being scrutinized, IMO it is unjust to put blame on him just yet. :moo:

I understand a lot of people are upset because of the scrutiny the pilot is under. The media is not helping by digging up anything they can to portray Capt. Shah as bad man.

But why, does not his daughter, wife, MA CEO have real interviews? Some of his friends have. :waitasec:

Is it something they cannot do to the laws in Malaysia? But, isn't Aishah Z. residing in Australia?

From what I understand, she is back home with her mother for now.

Excerpt from CNN a few moments ago:

Host: New objects seen from search plane are being called the "MOST CREDIBLE LEAD YET." Why is that?

Guest: Well, because all the other leads have turned out to be nothing.

BBM ~ What if there was a mechanical failure and ATC was too lazy to do anything about it?

I discounted mechanical failure at 1:21am when the first thing the "captain" did after signing off with Malaysian ATC was to turn off the Transponder.

4 MINS AGO
TWITTER

Newley Purnell@newley
Malaysia is examining airport security & people on #MH370, @jmwatts_ & @ByJasonNg report: http://t.co/OyUi0E6bTX http://t.co/tvkneuXr1u

HUH?? Wasn't this done already?

Yes, but it's officially being looked at now by the MI6 and CIA doing their own investigation into airport security and people with the help of the Malaysian authorities:

The disclosure that MI6 as well as the CIA are helping the Malaysian authorities will add to speculation the aircraft was hijacked by terrorists.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/malaysi...t-confirmed-20140330-zqop8.html#ixzz2xSZFGvDV

bbm

FWIW Aishah Zaharie, on her FB page, states that this article is completely made up and untrue. Also, friends of the Captain are starting a fund and plan on filing suit to clear his name.

I feel sad that she had to go onto social media to refute stories attributed to her by some media outlet.

What was written could have easily been made into a story based on rumours and speculation that have been floating about...

I didn't believe ..."a source close to the family gave the Daily Mail detailed information" :facepalm:

I like to see official transcripts from the interviews conducted by the authorities

Malaysian investigators have focused their attention on passengers and crew with the experience to have cut off the plane's communications with air traffic control and steered it off course. The plane's pilots, Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah and co-pilot Fariq Abdul Hamid, have been subject to most scrutiny, but investigators haven't turned up anything suspicious relating to either man.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles...70852435044352.html?mod=WSJ_hp_LEFTTopStories

bbm I think it seems to the people in the know that someone/s did this intentionally. jmo

The zigzagging along the radar borders make it almost impossible to be anything other than deliberate imo. But who, and why, remain a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member